Larry Ochs - The Fictive Five album download
|1||Similitude (for Wim Wenders)||24:48|
|2||A Marked Refraction||4:23|
|3||By Any Other Name (for William Kentridge)||22:36|
|4||Translucent (for Kelly Reichardt)||17:38|
- Recorded At – East Side Sound
- Artwork – Lyn Hejinian
- Bass, Bass [Prepared Bass] – Pascal Niggenkemper
- Bass, Effects – Ken Filiano
- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Drums – Harris Eisenstadt
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mixed By – Myles Boisen
- Photography By [Obi] – Ken Filiano
- Photography By [Ochs] – Matthew Campbell
- Recorded By – Marc Urselli
- Tenor Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Composed By, Producer – Larry Ochs
- Trumpet – Nate Wooley
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 02397-4012-2 3
Larry Ochs tenor and sopranino saxophones Nate Wooley trumpet Ken Filiano bass and effects Pascal Niggenkemper bass and effects Harris Eisenstadt drums. Clean Feed CF514CD (Portugal). Recorded by James Dellatacoma on May 29, 2018, at Orange Music Sound Studios, West Orange, New Jersey. Thanks to snobb for the addition. No release results found : showing artist results instead. The Secret Magritte BLACK SAINT 2009.
Tzadik Records TZA 4012.
Ochs studied trumpet briefly but concentrated on tenor and sopranino saxophones. He co-founded the Rova Saxophone Quartet and worked in Glenn Spearman's Double Trio
4 tracks · 29 October 2015. Fly Fly Fly. Play album. 9 tracks · 1 November 2015.
The Fictive Five, led by Larry Ochs, with Ken Filiano, Pascal Niggenkemper, Nate Wooley and Harris Eisenstadt, will perform at Jazz em Agosto'17 in an open-air concert. Talk about the name of the five members of The Fictive Five is almost enough to commend their music: Ken Filiano (bass), Pascal Niggenkemper (bass), Nate Wooley (trumpet), Harris Eisenstadt (drums) and, in the lead, the saxophonist Larry Ochs.