Dislocation Dance - Midnight Shift album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Keith OjoElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Steve HopkinsTenor Saxophone – Herbie Bryan
|A2||I'm Doing Fine||2:40|
|A3||Here Comes Love||3:44|
Violin – David Monroe
|A5||Tyrannies Of Fun
Cello – Suzanna GrahamViola – Kate MuskerViolin – Willam Robinson
Cello – Suzanna GrahamViola – Kate MuskerViolin, Violin [Solo] – Willam Robinson
|B2||With A Reason||3:55|
|B4||Bottle Of Red Wine||3:28|
Written-By – Summer*, Moroder*, Bellotte*
Violin, Viola – Kate Musker
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records
- Made By – Rough Trade Records
- Made By – CBS Productions Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – CBS Productions Pty. Limited
- Produced At – Revolution Studios
- Artwork [Front Cover Etching By] – Martin Lewis
- Bass Guitar [Fender Fretless, Fender Fretted, Ibanez], Synthesizer [Bass Synthesizers - Arp And Moog] – Paul Emmerson
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Bonnie And Clyde
- Drums, Percussion [Fruit Tins], Maracas, Claves, Tambourine, Guiro [Gwiro], Bongos, Drum Programming [Oberheim Drum Machine Programming] – Ricky Harrison*
- Management – Gwil Stephenson
- Mastered By – Å
- Photography By – Michael J. Pollard*
- Producer – Dislocation Dance, Stuart Pickering*
- Trumpet [Shilke], Flugelhorn [Vincent Bach], Synthesizer [Arp, Roland], Piano [Acoustic Piano - Yamaha] – Andy Diagram
- Typography [Typesetting] – Blythe Spirit
- Vocals, Alto Saxophone – Kathryn Way
- Vocals, Electric Guitar [Fender, Gibson, Yamaha, Rapier], Acoustic Guitar [Yamaha, Kimbara, Eko], Synthesizer [Roland, Arp], Piano [Acoustic Piano - Yamaha] – Ian Runacres
- Written-By, Arranged By – Diagram* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Dislocation Dance (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Runacres* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Way* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Emmerson* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Harrison* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
NotesReleased in an outer sleeve, and an inner sleeve (white on one side with blue lyrics and credits, and entirely blue on the other side except for a superimposed blue and white coloured photo of the band).
Catalog no. RTRANZ 006 appears on outer and inner sleeves, spine and labels.
Catalog no. Rough 63 appears on labels.
℗ 1983 Rough Trade Records/Sound recording made by Rough Trade Records - first published ℗ in U.K. 1983./Made and distributed in Australia under licence by CBS Productions Pty. Limited.
Produced at Revolution Studios, Manchester, June'82 to September'83.
Front cover etching by Martin Lewis (1882-1962), 'Little Penthouse', courtesy of the British Museum.
All songs © Delicate Issues Publishing. Reprinted by kind permission of MCPS (AMCOS) except "Midnight Shift" © Heath Levy Music Company Ltd. Reprinted by kind permission of Castle Music Pty. Limited.
℗ 1983 Rough Trade Records
MADE AND DISTRIBUTED IN AUSTRALIA UNDER LICENCE
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): MX204127
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): MX204128
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Stamped): Å MX204127 RTRANZ006-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Stamped): Å MX204128 RTRANZ006-2
- Rights Society (On Inner Sleeve): MCPS (AMCOS)
|ROUGH 63||Dislocation Dance||Midnight Shift (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||ROUGH 63||UK||1983|
|RFI-1||Dislocation Dance||Midnight Shift (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||RFI-1||Italy||1984|
|ROUGH 63||Dislocation Dance||Midnight Shift (LP, Album)||Rough Trade, MNW||ROUGH 63||Sweden||1983|
|ASKLP94||Dislocation Dance||Midnight Shift (LP, Album, RE)||Vinyl Japan||ASKLP94||UK||1999|
|ASKCD94||Dislocation Dance||Midnight Shift (CD, Album)||Vinyl Japan||ASKCD94||UK||1999|
Dislocation Dance – Midnight Shift. Label: Rough Trade – ROUGH 63. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Dislocation Dance (tracks: A1-A6, B1-B4, B6). Sleeve, Design – Bonnie And Clyde (3). Tenor Saxophone – Herbie Bryan (tracks: A1).
Dislocation Dance is comprised of talented musicians, capable of flinging themselves from one genre to another, often within the same song. On "Baby Blue," they giddily leap back and forth between '60s Motown and country. The horn-powered "Show Me" is unbelievably catchy, especially the 12" version added to Vinyl Japan's 2000 reissue of the album. Tyrannies of Fun" illuminates the LP-like spring sunshine with its soaring violins and halcyon trumpet. There's also a terrific electronic cover of the Beatles' "We Can Work It Out" at the end of Vinyl Japan's version of Midnight Shift that could've been a disaster. Dislocation Dance is never predictable here. On "Baby Blue," they giddily leap back and forth between '60s Motown and country
Listen to Dislocation Dance Radio featuring songs from Midnight Shift free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Midnight Shift (1983). Album by Dislocation Dance. Show Me. was sampled in.
Dislocation Dance were a post-punk band from Manchester, England.
Dislocation Dance скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню DJ GraF aka Slava - Track 2 DISLOCATION (2010) с . 7 слушай, Dislocation Dance - Show Me, Dislocation Dance - Friendship, Dislocation Dance - Show Me, Dislocation Dance - Remind Me и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Dislocation Dance – Midnight Shift. Dislocation Dance – Vendetta (Theme).