Oren Ambarchi - In The Pendulum's Embrace album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Fever, A Warm Poison
Bells, Glass Harmonica, Drums – Oren Ambarchi
Strings – Veren Grigorov
|C||Trailing Moss In Mystic Glow
Acoustic Guitar, Bells, Voice – Oren Ambarchi
Piano [Prepared] – Anthony Pateras
- Recorded At – Jerker House
- Mixed At – Jerker House
- Recorded At – Big Jesus Burger Studios
- Mixed At – Big Jesus Burger Studios
- Recorded At – The Enormodome
- Mixed At – The Enormodome
- Mastered At – Moose Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Southern Lord
- Copyright (c) – Southern Lord
- Published By – Touch Music
- Engineer [Cut By] – Rashad Becker
- Mastered By – Franc Tetaz*, Lachlan Carrick
- Photography By – Jon Wozencroft
- Recorded By – Franc Tetaz* (tracks: D)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Townend, Oren Ambarchi
- Written-By, Performer, Electric Guitar – Oren Ambarchi
NotesRecorded and mixed at Jerker House, BJB Studios & Enormodome (Side D).
1000 copies on 180g black vinyl released in a gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Barcode: 8 08720 00781 7
|TO:78||Oren Ambarchi||In The Pendulum's Embrace (CD, Album, Dig)||Touch||TO:78||UK||2007|
|SUNN78||Oren Ambarchi||In The Pendulum's Embrace (CD, Album)||Southern Lord||SUNN78||US||2007|
|SUNN78||Oren Ambarchi||In The Pendulum's Embrace (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||Southern Lord||SUNN78||US||2008|
|SUNN 78||Oren Ambarchi||In The Pendulum's Embrace (CD, Album, Gat)||Southern Lord||SUNN 78||US||2007|
Oren Ambarchi (born 1969) is an Australian musician. He is a t who plays mainly electric guitar and percussion. Oren Ambarchi was born in Sydney to an Iraqi Jewish family. Ambarchi has been performing live since 1986. In the late 1980s he played free jazz in Sydney, originally as a drummer.
In The Pendulum's Embrace (CD, Album, Dig). 02 Oren Ambarchi - Inamorata 10:23. 03 Oren Ambarchi - Trailing Moss In The Mystic Glow 12:39. xdefenestratorx, 3silences33, onelittle, Kater Murr, mizukagami.
In the Pendulum's Embrace. Australian sound traveler Oren Ambarchi keeps creating mesmerizing, evocative landscapes of sound. With a mixture of electronic and traditional g strings, chimes, and glass harmonica-he creates a unique, personal sonic world over IN THE PENDULUM'S EMBRACE's 41 minutes. The three tracks that make up the album dwell both in the underground drone world of sometime collaborators SunnO))) and a brighter, more crystalline zone of quiet reflection. Altogether, it represents nothing so much as life itself, composed of crushing lows and sweet, gentle highs, and made from equal parts stern technology and warm flesh and blood.
Oren Ambarchi continues his otherworldly investigations with 'In The Pendulum's Embrace', a dark twin to his landmark 2004 album 'Grapes From The Estate'. 3. Trailing Moss In The Mystic Glow.
1. Fever, A Warm Poison - Earth. Listen to In the Pendulum's Embrace in full in the this site app. Play on this site.