Ambrosia - Road Island album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||For Openers (Welcome Home)||5:31|
|A2||Still Not Satisfied||3:57|
|A3||Kid No More
Saxophone – James Guthrie, Jim Horn
|A4||Feelin' Alive Again
Arranged By [Strings, Chorus] – Jimmie Haskell
|B1||How Can You Love Me||4:02|
|B2||Fool Like Me
Acoustic Guitar – Joe Puerta
Arranged By [Strings] – Andrew Powell, David Pack
- Manufactured By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Printed By – Druckhaus Maack KG
- Published By – More Doors Music
- Published By – Art Street Music
- Published By – Burleigh Music
- Published By – Lulu Tunes
- Published By – Rubicon Music
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Audio International Studios
- Mixed At – Producers Workshop
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Arranged By – ¨US¨*
- Art Direction – Christine Sauers
- Artwork – Ralph Steadman
- Backing Vocals – Royce Jones
- Bass, Vocals – Joe Puerta
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Bass Vocals [Basso Profundo] – Burleigh Drummond
- Engineer [Assistant @ Audio International] – Simon Hurrell
- Engineer [Assistant @ Davlen] – Ernie Sheesley
- Engineer [Assistant @ Konk] – Damian Korner
- Engineer [Assistant @ Producer's Workshop] – Ben Rodgers*
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Keyboards [Additional] – David Pack
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – David Cutler Lewis*
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Organ, Clarinet – Christopher North
- Producer – James Guthrie
- Written-By – Drummond* (tracks: A1, A2, B3), Lewis* (tracks: A1), Pack* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Bernstein* (tracks: B3), Puerta* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B3)
NotesRecorded and mixed in London & L.A. at Audio International Studios
Warner Bros Records for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outside of the U.S.
Category on cover, spine and inner sleeve 'WB K 56 968', additionaly on spine and cover 'BSK 3638', on labels 'WB 56 968'.
Issued with printed inner sleeve (lyrics / credits, thank-yous).
Embossed logo on back cover near bottom right corner.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side 1, "2" is etched "B3" is scratched out): 2 STRAWBERRY (G) R/S Alsdorf 56968 B3 A3
- Barcode (Stamped side 1, "2" is etched): STRAWBERRY (G) R/S Alsdorf 56968 B3 2
- Rights Society: n©b
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Price Code (Germany): Ⓤ
- Price Code (France): WE 351
|BSK 3638||Ambrosia||Road Island (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3638||US||1982|
|WB3638||Ambrosia||Road Island (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||WB3638||US||2013|
|P-11095||Ambrosia||Road Island (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||P-11095||Japan||1982|
|BSK 3638||Ambrosia||Road Island (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3638||Unknown|
|CANDY240||Ambrosia||Road Island (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY240||UK||2014|
Road Island (LP, Album, TP). Warner Bros. Ambrosia (2). Road Island (LP, Album).
Album Name Road Island. Erscheinungsdatum 1982. Labels Warner Music Group. Musik GenreProgressive Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen1. 1. For Openers (Welcome Home). 2. Still Not Satisfied. 4. Feelin' Alive Again. 5. How Can You Love Me.
Testi . Ambrosia . Album: Road Island. Road Island Ambrosia. Altri album di Ambrosia.
On their final album, Ambrosia forsakes the airbrushed AOR sounds that defined Life Beyond . and One Eighty in favor of a strong, rock-oriented sound. They are aided in this aim by a gutsy production from James Guthrie (a producer better known for his work with groups like Judas Priest and Pink Floyd) that takes the group to a new level of sonic firepower.
Ambrosia released their fifth and final album, "Road Island," in 1982. The Year 2000 marks the 30th anniversary of Ambrosia, and the band has celebrated with a very busy touring schedule that has reaped box office success, while proving to the world that Ambrosia will be a driving force in the new millennium. The debut album by Ambrosia is the most progressive one but still does not quality beyond an average prog-related material despite scoring high in a pop-rock territory. Excellent vocal harmonies, catchy songs and various instruments used belong to the definitive highlights. Neither compositions nor instrumetanl performances amaze with complexity but the musicians are competent enough to find themselves somewhere between Eagles/Kansas.
By: Ambrosia (2) (1982, Rock). More albums from Ambrosia (2): One Eighty by Ambrosia (2). Life Beyond . by Ambrosia (2). View all albums . About.
Ambrosia band( Ambrosia ) Lyrics EndingsLyrics Feelin' Alive AgainLyrics Fool Like MeLyrics For Openers (welcome Home)Lyrics How Can You Love MeLyrics Ice AgeLyrics Kid No MoreLyrics Still Not SatisfiedLyrics. Road Island 】【 1982 】. Album songs： . ndings. ool Like Me. or Openers (welcome Home). ow Can You Love Me. ce Age.