Elend - Weeping Nights album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – Henry PurcellWords By – Katherine Philips
Music By – Henry PurcellWords By, Adapted By [Adaption], Arranged By [Arrangement] – Hasnaoui*, Tschirner*
|6||The Luciferian Revolution||10:58|
|8||Dancing Under The Closed Eyes Of Paradise||9:40|
|9||Les Ténèbres Du Dehors||4:22|
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 084-24902 CD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Holy Records
- Copyright (c) – Holy Records
- Copyright (c) – Elend
- Copyright (c) – Luciferian Music
- Mastered At – Digipro, Paris
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100218404-0101
- Manufactured By – Van de Steeg
- Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Laurent Césard, Sébastien Roland
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producers], Layout [Lay-out Realized By] – Holy Records
- Layout [Lay-out Conceived By] – Elend
- Mastered By – Pierre Dechamps
- Performer [Music Performed By], Vocals – Alexandre Hasnaoui*, Nathalie Barbary, Renaud Tschirner
- Producer [Produced By] – Elend, Sébastien Roland
- Words By, Written-By [Music Written By] – Hasnaoui* (tracks: 1, 4 to 9), Tschirner* (tracks: 1, 4 to 9)
NotesRecorded at BM Studio.
Mastered [...] at Digipro.
Copyright Elend/Luciferian Music 1995 & 1997 , except "O Solitude": public domain, and "The Embrace": public domain; arrangements, adaption and words: copyright Elend/Luciferian Music 1997.
℗ & © Holy Records 1997 & 1995
Cover: "A Man seated reading at a Table in a Lofty Room", Follower of Rembrandt; courtesy of The National Gallery (London).
Digipak® Manufactured by Van de Steeg, Holland, under license from AGI, USA
Track 4 to 9 taken from Les Ténèbres Du Dehors, but mixed without the male vocals.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 249024
- Barcode (String): 4001617249024
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94K2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94K4
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100218404-0101 23 A1
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|HOLY26CD, HOLY 26 CD||Elend||Weeping Nights (CD, Album)||Holy Records, Holy Records||HOLY26CD, HOLY 26 CD||France||1997|
|HOLY26CD||Elend||Weeping Nights (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Dig)||Holy Records||HOLY26CD||France||Unknown|
|HOLY26CD||Elend||Weeping Nights (CD, Album, Promo)||Holy Records||HOLY26CD||France||1997|
Weeping Night opens to perfectly illustrate the Rembrandt album art. Tubular bells, steady harp, and timpani slowly set the mood for the isolation in a faintly lit chamber. O Solitude is a rendition of Henry Purcell’s A Song on the Ground, which clarifies the song’s traditional structure and sole use of a reed organ and cello. From Nocturne on, the tracks are all acoustic renditions of songs from the previous album, and they sound just as spectacular but in their own rite. The absence of piercing trills of dissonant strings unveils a fresh look at these pieces, and the addition of fragile synths and dominant brass makes these almost like completely new songs.
Weeping Nights is the third album by neoclassical band Elend. Although released before The Umbersun, it is not a part of the Officium Tenebrarum trilogy. The album contains three original songs (the first track being of their own and the following two being adaptations of pieces by Henry Purcell), and six remixes of songs from their previous album, Les Ténèbres du Dehors. The remixed tracks are virtually exactly the same as on Les Ténèbres du Dehors, only all male vocals have been removed.
Tracks 4 to 9 already appeared on Elend's second album "Les Ténèbres Du Dehors" in different versions.
Weeping Nights is a music studio album recording by ELEND (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1997 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Only for completionists (0%).