Dwight Twilley - Twilley album download
|A1||Out Of My Hands||5:26|
|A2||Nothing's Ever Gonna Change So Fast||3:30|
|A4||Standin' In The Shadow Of Love||2:51|
|A5||Alone In My Room||2:36|
|B3||I Wanna Make Love To You||3:32|
|B4||Got You Where I Want You||2:36|
|B5||It Takes Alot Of Love||3:05|
- Licensed From – Shelter Records
- Manufactured By – EMI-Odeon, S.A.
- Recorded At – The Shelter Studio
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Backing Vocals – Phil Seymour (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Bill Pitcock IV (tracks: B3), Jim Lewis
- Cover [Art], Photography By – Zox
- Drums – Jerry Naifeh (tracks: A3, B5), Jim Lewis
- Engineer – Jim* (tracks: B5), Max*, Noah Shark
- Lead Guitar – Bill Pitcock IV, Dwight Twilley (tracks: A1, B2)
- Management [Direction] – Hartmann & Goodman
- Mastered By – KP*
- Percussion – Dwight*, Jerry*, Jim*, Noah Shark
- Producer – Dwight Twilley, Max*, Noah Shark
- Strings – Jimmy Haskell*
- Violin – Greg Block (tracks: A3)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Harmonica – Dwight Twilley
- Written-By – Dwight Twilley
NotesSong titles translated in spanish on label
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): AB-4214-SA F6
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): AB-4214 SB F6
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Stamepd): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL RECORDED BEFORE THE NUCLEAR WAR
|AB 4214||Dwight Twilley||Twilley (LP, Album, Ter)||Arista||AB 4214||US||1979|
|AB 4214||Dwight Twilley||Twilley (LP, Album, Promo)||Arista, Shelter Records||AB 4214||US||1979|
|ATC-4214||Dwight Twilley||Twilley (Cass, Album)||Arista||ATC-4214||US||1979|
|ASTJ(D) 58||Dwight Twilley||Twilley (LP, Album)||Arista||ASTJ(D) 58||South Africa||1980|
|200 422-320, 200 422||Dwight Twilley||Twilley (LP, Album)||Shelter Records, Shelter Records||200 422-320, 200 422||Germany||1979|
Sincerely is the debut album from the Dwight Twilley Band, released in 1976 on Shelter Records. The band consisted solely of Dwight Twilley (guitar, piano, lead and harmony vocals) and Phil Seymour (drums, bass, percussion, lead and harmony vocals), although touring band member Bill Pitcock IV played lead guitar on every song except for "Sincerely" itself.
UMG (от лица компании "EMI"); UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, ASCAP, UMPG Publishing" и другие авторские общества (1).
According to the legend, Dwight Twilley met Phil Seymour in 1967 at a theater where they had gone to see the Beatles' A Hard Day's Night. After the film they immediately went to Twilley's house to start writing and recording.
Complete your Dwight Twilley collection. Notes: First solo album by Dwight Twilley after Phil Seymour left the Dwight Twilley Band. Nothing's Ever Gonna Change So Fast.
Recording Artist, Producer, Performer. Dwight Twilley headlines Guthrie Green's first Sunday concert of 2013 Brady Arts District, Tulsa, OK.
Twilley (Dwight Twilley album). Twilley is the first studio album by power pop musician Dwight Twilley. He recorded it after the Dwight Twilley Band disbanded.