Billy Joel - Songs In The Attic album download
|A1||Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway)||5:05|
|A2||Summer, Highland Falls||3:03|
|A5||She's Got A Way||2:44|
|A6||Everybody Loves You Now||3:10|
|B1||Say Goodbye To Hollywood||4:25|
|B3||You're My Home||3:07|
|B4||The Ballad Of Billy The Kid||5:28|
|B5||I've Loved These Days||4:35|
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Remixed At – A&R Studios
- Remixed At – Le Mobile
- Remixed At – Media Sound Studios
- Remixed At – RPM Studios
- Remixed At – Sound Ideas Studios
- Recorded At – The Tom Jung/Road-80 Recording Truck
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass Guitar – Doug Stegmeyer
- Concept By [Cover] – Billy Joel
- Design – Paula Scher
- Drums, Percussion – Liberty DeVitto
- Electric Guitar [Lead], Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – David Brown
- Electric Guitar [Rhythm], Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm] – Russell Javors
- Engineer [Assistant, Concert] – Chaz Clifton
- Engineer [Assistant, Concert], Remix – Jim Boyer
- Engineer [Associate] – Bradshaw Leigh, Dominick Maita, Larry Franke, Tom Roberts
- Engineer [Sound] – Dave Kob
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Organ, Saxophone, Flute – Richie Cannata
- Photography By – Dan Weaks
- Producer [Assistant] – Laura Loncteaux
- Producer [Concert Recording] – Brian Ruggles
- Producer, Remix – Phil Ramone
- Recorded By – Tom Jung
- Remix – Elliot Scheiner
- Written-By, Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Harmonica – Billy Joel
NotesIncludes foldout printed lyric insert and colour pictures on inner sleeve.
The record contains live recordings from June and July 1980.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AL 37461
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): BL 37461
- Matrix / Runout (Groove Etching, Side A): AL-37461-1A-2HKZ
- Matrix / Runout (Groove Etching, Side B (the 2 at end is circled)): BL 37461-1A-2HKZ: 2
- Matrix / Runout (Groove Etching, Side A): DM-
- Matrix / Runout (Groove Etching, Side B): DM--
|TC 37461||Billy Joel||Songs In The Attic (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia, Family Productions||TC 37461||US||1981|
|491187 2||Billy Joel||Songs In The Attic (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM)||Columbia||491187 2||Europe||1998|
|CLS-5730||Billy Joel||Songs In The Attic (LP, Album)||CBS Inc.||CLS-5730||Mexico||Unknown|
|S CBS 85273||Billy Joel||Songs In The Attic (LP, Album)||CBS||S CBS 85273||Ireland||1981|
|CT 69387||Billy Joel||Songs In The Attic (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia||CT 69387||US||1998|
Songs in the Attic is the first live album by Billy Joel, released in 1981 (see 1981 in music). Songs in the Attic introduced Billy Joel's early work to fans who had only come to know his work after The Stranger, according to liner notes written by Joel.
Having scored three multi-platinum hits in a row, Billy Joel took a breather, releasing his first live album, Songs in the Attic, as he worked on his ambitious follow-up to Glass Houses. Joel wisely decided to use the live album as an opportunity to draw attention to songs from his first four albums. Apart from "Piano Man," none of those songs had been heard by the large audience he had won with The Stranger.
Complete your Billy Joel collection. This album consists solely of live versions of album tracks from Joel's first four albums, recorded during his Glass Houses tour. Joel was unhappy with the way the tracks were originally recorded, as his control over the recordings was limited and session musicians were used. For these recordings, Joel used his backing band, which had appeared on all of his albums since 1977.
Billy Joel Toggle Navigation. Release Date: September 9, 1981. Disc 1. Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway). Summer, Highland Falls. Streetlife Serenader.
Live album by Billy Joel. She's Got a Way. Everybody Loves You Now. Say Goodbye to Hollywood. The Ballad of Billy the Kid. I've Loved These Days. MusicBrainz: Songs in the Attic.
Band Name Billy Joel. Album Name Songs in the Attic. Data de lançamento 1981. Labels Columbia Records. Estilo de MúsicaPop Rock. Membros têm este álbum4. 1. 2. 3. 5. 6. 7.
Billy Joel spent the first 22 years of his career making pop albums, and the last 20 years performing that music all over the world. Stopping after 1993's River of Dreams means that he never had a true failure (even if Joel is unhappy with Cold Spring Harbor and The Bridge), and he never embarrassed himself with lame latter-day releases . Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones was brought in to produce Storm Front, and he helped create a modern album that sounded unlike anything else in the Billy Joel catalog.