Basta - Radieux-sceptique album download
|2||Horse In My Head||5:03|
|3||Les Cafards de Vénus||6:02|
|4||Une Fleur Dans L'engrenage||4:20|
|5||Le Travelo Virtuel||4:15|
|6||Fly The Captain's Ghost||4:35|
|8||Le Rêve de L'homme Canon||5:17|
|9||Qualcuno Dovra Pagare||4:15|
- Distributed By – Distribution Select
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Bass, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Double Bass, Vocals – Jean-François Lemieux
- Drums – Alain Bergé (tracks: 2)
- Drums, Drum Programming, Loops, Vocals – Marc Lessard
- Graphics – Eric Beausejour (tracks: Éric Beauséjour)
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Guy Kaye
- Keyboards – Guy Dubuc
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Pierre Girard (tracks: Pierre Propre Girard)
- Vocals – Eve Cournoyer
- Vocals, Horn, Sampler, Guitar, Keyboards [Moog] – Stéfan Boucher
NotesWith 12 pages booklet.
More credits: Paquette, Scratches. Evelyne Snow, Vocalese. Claire Toulotte, Narrator. Photography, Nicolas Pinson.
Recorded at "La Boîte À Musique" (Local 305).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 64027 11082 1
- Mastering SID Code: DADR12T45<0104>ADCD10108
- Mould SID Code (Mirror): IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code (Plastic): IFPI 8141
Listen to Basta Radio, free! Stream songs by Basta & similar artists plus get the latest info on Basta! . Oct 1997, 11 song. bout. Formed in Cologne in 2000, Basta was a German a cappella group. The brainchild of schoolmates William Wahl and Rene Overmann, Basta's lineup had some early hiccups, but eventually settled in 2004, just in time for the band's second album, B. A constant touring schedule, and a flair for the mildly humorous won the group a fair amount of praise, and in 2006 Basta was able to contribute a track to that. year's World Cup festivities (the single "Gast Bei Freunden")
Million Golosov (Remake "Colors" by Jason Derulo). Listen to Million Golosov (CVPELLV Remix "Colors" by Jason Derulo) now.
134 results for radieux. BASTA Radieux-Sceptique (CD 1997) Quebec French Alt Album 11 Tracks.
About Basta Tour Albums. Basta appeared on the Classical scene with the appearance of the album 'Radieux-sceptique' published on October 1, 1997. The song 'Après moi l'apocalypse' immediately became a success and made Basta one of the most popular artists at that moment. After that, Basta came out with the hugely beloved album 'Wir sind wie wir sind' which includes some of the most famous work from the Basta catalog. Wir sind wie wir sind' contains the single 'Julia' which has become the most recognized for fans to hear during the gigs