Foo Fighters - Concrete And Gold album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Taylor Greenwood
Synth, Piano – Greg Kurstin
|A3||Make It Right||4:39|
|A4||The Sky Is A Neighborhood
Backing Vocals – Alison MosshartCello – Kinga BacikViola – Thomas Lea*Violin – Ginny Luke, Rachel Grace
|B1||La Dee Da
Backing Vocals – Alison MosshartSaxophone – Dave Koz
Backing Vocals – Inara GeorgeSynth – Greg Kurstin
Vibraphone, Synth [Arp String Ensemble], Piano – Greg Kurstin
|B4||Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
Violin – Jessy Greene
Drums – Paul McCartneySynth – Greg Kurstin
Synth [Bass], Vibraphone – Greg KurstinViolin – Jessy Greene
|C3||Concrete And Gold
Backing Vocals – Shawn StockmanCello – Jessy Greene
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services Gmbh
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roswell Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roswell Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Pressed By – Pallas USA
- Acoustic Guitar – Dave Grohl (tracks: B4)
- Backing Vocals – Taylor Hawkins (tracks: A1, A3 to A4, B3, C2)
- Bass – Nate Mendel
- Clavinet, Keyboards [Reface] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: B1)
- Drums – Taylor Hawkins
- Electric Piano [Wurli] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: B2, C1)
- Engineer – Alex Pasco, Brendan Dekora, Julian Burg, Samon Rajabnik
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chaz Sexton
- Guitar – Chris Shiflett (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to C3), Dave Grohl (tracks: A1 to B3, C1 to C3), Pat Smear
- Harmonium, Organ [Pump] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: B4)
- Keyboards [Casio SK1] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A2)
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Lead Vocals – Dave Grohl (tracks: A1 to B4, C2 to C3), Taylor Hawkins (tracks: C1)
- Mastered By – David Ives
- Mellotron – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A2, C2 to C3)
- Mixed By, Mastered By, Engineer – Darrell Thorp
- Organ – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A2, C1)
- Organ [B3] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: C2)
- Organ [Farfisa] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A3, B3)
- Percussion – Chris Shiflett (tracks: A2,B4), Dave Grohl (tracks: A2, B4), Nate Mendel (tracks: A2, B4), Pat Smear (tracks: A2, B4), Rami Jaffee (tracks: A2, B4), Taylor Hawkins (tracks: A2, B2, B4)
- Percussion [Vibes] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: B2)
- Piano – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A1, B1, C2)
- Producer – Greg Kurstin
- Synth – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A1, B2, C1)
- Synth [Arp String Ensemble] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: A3)
- Synth [Moog] – Rami Jaffee (tracks: C3)
- Written-By, Producer – Foo Fighters
NotesSticker: testing the limits of speakers everywhere, featuring 'Run'
includes MP3 download code.
℗&© 2017 Roswell Records, Inc. Marketed and distributed by RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. Sony Music Entertainment Services GMBH, PO Box 510, 33311 Gütersloh, Germany. All rights reserved.
TMK(S) ® Registered RCA RCA MARCA(S) Registrada(S) RCA Trademark Management S.A. Made In The EU. LC00316. 88985-45601-1
Side D features the following etching: BANGINGONTHECEILING.COM
Packaged in gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 8985-45601-1 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854560119
- Label Code: LC00316
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched ): 88985-45601-1-A CB
- Matrix / Runout (SIde A stamped Variant 1): P.USA -45353-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped Variant 2): P.USA [scored out] -45353- 162242E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): 88985-45601-1-B CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped Variant 1): P.USA 45353-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped Variant 2): P.USA [scored out] -45353- 162242E2/A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side C etched): 88985-45601-1-C CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C stamped Variant 1): P.USA -45354-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C stamped Variant 2): P.USA [scored out] -45354- 162242E3/A
|88985-45601-2||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CD, Album, Dig)||Roswell Records, RCA||88985-45601-2||US||2017|
|SL18277||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Unofficial, Ram)||Star Line||SL18277||Russia||2018|
|SL18277||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Unofficial, Dav)||Star Line||SL18277||Russia||2018|
|88985456012||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CD, Album, Dig)||Roswell Records, RCA, Sony Music||88985456012||Australia||2017|
|none||Foo Fighters||Concrete And Gold (CDr, Album, Promo)||Sony Music||none||2017|
SME (от лица компании "RCA Records Label"); LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management, AMRA, CMRRA, ARESA, LatinAutor, Abramus Digital, Kobalt Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (6).
Concrete and Gold is the ninth studio album by American rock band Foo Fighters. It was produced by Greg Kurstin and released worldwide on September 15, 2017, through RCA Records.
Foo Fighters will return with the 'Concrete and Gold' album, a major fall . tour and they're heading up the Cal Jam Fest concert in October. Foo Fighters have been rolling out new songs in the live setting of late, which teased the fact that new music was en route. We can now tell you that the band has a new album titled Concrete and Gold that's set to arrive on Sept. 15 via Roswell Records, RCA. I wanted it to be the biggest sounding Foo Fighters record ever. To make a gigantic rock record but with Greg Kurstin’s sense of melody and arrangemen. otorhead’s version of Sgt. Peppe. r something like that, says Dave Grohl about the upcoming release.
Concrete and Gold - Студийный альбом от Foo Fighters. Вышел 15 сентября 2017г. В альбом вошло 12 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 53:34. Dave Grohl and Daughters Violet and Harper sing The Sky is a Neighborhood.
The Foo Fighters previously teased Concrete and Gold with a surprise new song, Run. At a recent festival gig in Iceland they debuted another track, Lah Dee Da. The Foo Fighters will embark on a fall tour in support of Concrete and Gold October 12th with a previously announced – and sold out – show at the Anthem in Washington . Their new dates start October 14th in Richmond, Virginia and wrap December 12th in Salt Lake City, Utah. Regular tickets go on sale June 29th at 10 .
On Concrete And Gold, Grohl and the Foos rework rock history into an album that pays homage to, and uses their love for, the late greats to reinvigorate the band. Kicking off the ninth Foo Fighters album with one minute and 22 seconds of Queen-worthy bombast, the glistening sonic flare that is ‘T-Shirt’ sets the tone for a blistering, high-gloss ‘Concrete and Gold’, a record that features some of the band’s most vital and impressive tracks in years.
Foo Fighters are set to headline Glastonbury on Saturday (June 24), then will headline Cal Jam 17 on Oct. 7 at the Glen Helen Regional Park with a bill that includes Queens of the Stone Age, Cage the Elephant, Liam Gallagher, The Kills, Royal Blood, Babes in Toyland, Japandroids, Bob Mould, Wolf Alice, The Struts, Circa Waves, Adia Victoria, Fireball Ministry, The Obsessed, Pinky Pinky, Starcrawler, White Reaper, Big Tony & Trouble Funk and more. Cal Jam, the Foos' brand new hand-curated festival, preludes an extensive North American tour over the final.
Not Foo Fighters best album but after a few listens it starts to sound quite good. I do feel however that this is Foo Fighters trying not to sound too much like themselves.