Buddy Guy - Live At Legends album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Best Damn Fool
Written-By – Buddy Guy, Tom Hambridge
Written-By – Ellas McDaniel, Morganfield McKinley*, Melvin London*
|4||I Just Want To Make Love To You
Written-By – Willie Dixon
Written-By – Buddy Guy, Gary Nicholson, Tom Hambridge
|6||Damn Right I Got The Blues
Written-By – Buddy Guy
|7||Boom Boom / Strange Brew
Written-By [Boom Boom] – John Lee HookerWritten-By [Strange Brew] – Eric Clapton
|8||Voodoo Chile / Sunshine Of Your Love
Written-By [Sunshine Of Your Love] – Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, Pete Brown Written-By [Voodoo Chile] – Jimi Hendrix
|Bonus Studio Recordings|
|9||Polka Dot Love
Written-By – Buddy Guy, Tom Hambridge
|10||Coming For You
Written-By – Delbert McClinton, Gary Nicholson, Tom Hambridge
Written-By – Morganfield McKinley*
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Mixed At – The Switchyard
- Recorded At – Buddy Guy's Legends
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Recorded At – Pinhead Recorders
- Mastered At – The Switchyard
- Mixed At – Ice Station Zebra
- Backing Vocals – Marty Sammon (tracks: 5), Tom Hambridge (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Bass – Michael Rhodes (tracks: 9, 11), Orlando Wright (tracks: 1 to 8), Tommy MacDonald (tracks: 10)
- Drums – Tim Austin (tracks: 1 to 8), Tom Hambridge (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Marty Sammon (tracks: 10)
- Engineer – Michael Ways (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Darren Styles (tracks: 1 to 8), Spud Oxton (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer [Live FOH Sound Engineer] – Michael Maxson (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – Philip Vaandrager (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Guitar – David Grissom (tracks: 9 to 11), Rick Hall (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Guitar, Vocals – Buddy Guy (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Horns – Memphis Horns* (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – Marty Sammon (tracks: 1 to 8), Reese Wynans (tracks: 9, 10)
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – Buddy Guy (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Management – GBG Management
- Mastered By – Michael Saint-Leon (tracks: 9 to 11), Tom Hambridge (tracks: 9 to 11)
- MC [Introduction] – Tom Marker (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Ducky Carlisle (tracks: 9 to 11), Michael Saint-Leon (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Musician [Memphis Horns], Tenor Saxophone – Tom McGinley (tracks: 10)
- Musician [Memphis Horns], Trombone – Jack Hale* (tracks: 10)
- Musician [Memphis Horns], Trumpet – Wayne Jackson (tracks: 10)
- Organ [B-3] – Reese Wynans (tracks: 11)
- Percussion – Tom Hambridge (tracks: 10)
- Piano – Marty Sammon (tracks: 11)
- Producer, Mixed By – Tom Hambridge
- Recorded By – Vance Netti (tracks: 9 to 11), Vance Powell (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Colin Linden (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Tambourine – Tom Hambridge (tracks: 5)
- Technician [Buddy Guy Guitar Tech] – Gilbert Garza (tracks: 1 to 8)
NotesTracks 1 to 8 recorded Live at Buddy Guy's Legends, Chicago, IL, January 29 & 30, 2010.
Tracks 9 to 11 recorded at Blackbird Studios, Nashville TN, March 9, 2010.
Standard jewel case with clear tray and 4-page booklet.
℗ & © 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Very similar but with different back cover as Live At Legends
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 8765-43762-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 887654376220
- Rights Society (For publishing, tracks 2, 5, 8 to 10): ASCAP
- Rights Society (For publishing, tracks 3 to 7, 9, 10): BMI
- Rights Society (For publishing, track 8): PRS
- Matrix / Runout: 101212 SNM1506 88765437622
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN41
- Mould SID Code: IFPI PH05
|88765-43762-2||Buddy Guy||Live At Legends (CD)||Silvertone Records, RCA||88765-43762-2||US||2012|
|88765-43762-1||Buddy Guy||Live At Legends (2xLP, Ltd, Blu)||RCA, Silvertone Records||88765-43762-1||US||2013|
|SICP-3765||Buddy Guy||Live At Legends (CD, Album)||Sony Music Japan International Inc.||SICP-3765||Japan||2013|
|88765-43762-2||Buddy Guy||Live At Legends (2xLP, cle)||Silvertone Records, RCA||88765-43762-2||Europe||2012|
|88765-43762-2||Buddy Guy||Live At Legends (CD)||Silvertone Records, RCA||88765-43762-2||Europe||2013|
Hero Slider - Default.
Essential Blues Legends - Buddy Guy. Buddy Guy. 2013. 2015 Live at the Montreux Jazz Festival. Blues Boogie, Vol. 4. 2015.
Technician – Gilbert Garza (2) (tracks: A1 to C3). Notes. Live At Legends (CD, Album). Sony Music Japan International Inc. SICP-3765.
Live at Legends features Guy s last live recordings from his now-shuttered original Legends blues club in Chicago, captured during his January residency there in 2010.
Other productions from Buddy Guy. The Blues is Alive and Well.
Male Vocalist, Blues, Guy, Buddy Guy. Labels. RCA, Silvertone Records. 3. Mannish Boy (live). I Just Want to Make Love to You, Chicken Heads (live). 6. Damn Right I Got the Blues (live). 7. Boom Boom, Strange Brew (live). 8. Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Sunshine of Your Love (live). 10. Coming For You.
Recorded live at The Buddy Guy's Legend, Chicago. The album was re-released in 2006 by Sony. Jammin’ Blues Electric & Acoustic. Compilation of tracks from Live: The Real Deal and Last Time Around: Live at Legends. Tracks 1 to 8 recorded Live at Buddy Guy's Legends, Chicago, IL, January 29 & 30, 2010. Tracks 9 to 11 recorded at Blackbird Studios, Nashville TN, March 9, 2010. I'll Play the Blues for You. 2016. Remastered WHCN-FM broadcast of Buddy Guy live from The Sting in Connecticut on 9th January 1992.
A fairly typical live show from Buddy in his seventies, actually recorded in the same year as Living Proof and burning with the same aching desire to prove that the man still got it - like ʻ74 Years Youngʼ on the studio record, this one opens with a kill-'em-all version of ʻBest Damn Foolʼ that is supposed to whomp. blues-rock, not even as a breather. Unless you do care about Buddy Guy as a soul singer, feel free to just skip it and enjoy the flamethrower rendition of ʻDamn Rightʼ instead. Note that the last three songs here are attached studio recordings: ʻPolka Dot Loveʼ is a rather boring piece of slow blues, and ʻCountry Boyʼ is an even slower cover of the Muddy Waters song with another annoying attempt by Buddy to closely mimick his predecessor's vocals, but at least ʻComing For Youʼ has some cool wah-wah funk guitar (the song.
Buddy Guy - Live At Legendsby Historias del Blues. 21. 1. Playing tracks by. Historias del Blues. BUDDY GUY: Live At Legends. Este disco captura todo el poder del rey del blues de Chicago desde su propio club Legends, en un concierto realizado en 2010 en el Buddy Guy interpretó sus principales canciones. Un programa de la serie Blues vivo. Anna Mattison3y ago. This is a great show! I love to watch his performances.