Timo Maas - Music For The Maases album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–Azzido Da Bass||Doom's Night (Timo Maas Mix)||6:14|
|1-2||–Muse||Sunburn (Timo Maas Breakz Again Mix)||4:06|
|1-3||–Mad Dogs||Better Make Room (Original Mix)||7:30|
|1-4||–Jan Driver||Drive By (Timo Maas Mix)||6:54|
|1-5||–Timo Maas||City Borealis
Featuring – Digital City
|1-6||–Kinetic A.T.O.M.||Atom Noize||5:48|
|1-7||–Timo Maas||Riding On A Storm||4:53|
|1-9||–Timo Maas||Der Schieber||6:17|
|1-10||–Green Velvet||Flash (Timo Maas Mix)||5:34|
|2-1||–Paganini Traxx||Zoë (Timo Maas Mix)||7:08|
|2-2||–Ian Wilkie vs. Timo Maas||Twin Town (Original Mix)||7:15|
|2-3||–Big Ron||Let The Freak (Timo Maas Mix)||6:17|
|2-4||–Timo Maas||Schieber 1||5:34|
|2-5||–Major North||Annihilate (Timo Maas Mix)||7:30|
|2-6||–Lustral||Everytime (Unreleased Vocal Timo Maas Mix)
Vocals – Tracy Ackerman
|2-7||–[O]||Fifteenth Letter Of The Alphabet (Club Mix)||6:10|
|2-8||–Poseidon*||Supertransonic (Timo Maas Mix)||7:45|
|2-9||–Orinoko||Mama Konda (Timo Maas Mix)||6:17|
|2-10||–Orinoko||Mama Konda (High On Kilimanjaro Mix)||9:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kinetic Records
- Copyright (c) – Kinetic Records
- Mastered At – Loud Mastering
- Designed At – Azlan Design
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y13716
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X13724
- Compiled By – Andy Bolleshon, Leon Alexander, Steve Satterthwaite
- Design – Phil Rees
- DJ Mix – Timo Maas
- Mastered By – Jason Mitchel*, John Dent
- Remix – Timo Maas (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6 2-8, 2-9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 77285 46652 6
- Matrix / Runout (CD One, Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y13716 4 KTC2 54665P-2.1 RE-1 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (CD One, Variant 1): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (CD One, Variant 1): IFPI 2U8H
- Matrix / Runout (CD Two, Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X13724 4 KTC2 54665P-2.2 RE-1 01 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code (CD Two, Variant 1): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (CD Two, Variant 1): IFPI 2U3G
- Matrix / Runout (CD One, Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y13716 4 KTC2 54665P-2.1 RE-1 01 M1S2
- Mastering SID Code (CD One, Variant 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (CD One, Variant 2): IFPI 2U3H
- Matrix / Runout (CD Two, Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X13724 4 KTC2 54665P-2.2 RE-1 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (CD Two, Variant 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (CD Two, Variant 2): IFPI 2U4A
|HOPE CD020||Timo Maas||Music For The Maases (2xCD, Comp, Mixed)||Hope Recordings||HOPE CD020||UK||2000|
|hope LP020||Timo Maas||Music For The Maases (4x12")||Hope Recordings||hope LP020||UK||2000|
Music For The Maases is an electronic compilation album mixed by German DJ Timo Maas in 2000. It was released on October 03, 2000. Disc 1. Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Mix) (6:14). Muse - Sunburn (Timo Maas Breakz Again Mix) (4:06). Mad Dogs - Better Make Room (Original Mix) (7:30). Jan Driver - Drive By (Timo Maas Mix) (6:54). Digital City - City Borealis (8:29). Timo Maas - Riding on a Storm (4:53). Timo Maas - Eclipse (6:55).
Timo Maas smacks down a double whammy in more ways than one with the double mix CD Music for the Maases. Not only are there two CDs, but all the tracks used for the mixes are either original productions or remixes by Maas under his own name or his many aliases. Unless you are a huge Timo Maas fan, it will probably be more Maas than you can handle. The mix fluxes from tech house to the deeper realms of trance, for which the Frankfurt native is most associated with
Listen free to Timo Maas – Music For The Maases 2 (Young Fresh and New (Timo Maas remix), Breaking Up the Girl (Timo Maas remix) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Music For The Maases 2. Overview (current section).
Music for the Maases 2 is a solid compilation of Timo's recent work, the fact that he mixed them makes this disc even cooler.
Music For The Maases. This mix album rounds up the two dozen hits and remixes cranked out in the past year or so, and make no mistake, these are some blockbusters. The swirling funk of ubiquitous "Dooms Night" yanks your head into motion immediately, with no let up through blistering churners like "Riding on a Storm" or "Der Scherber," melodic fare like Lustral's "Everything," or the playful clatter of Green Velvet's voyeur romp "Flash. It's a quality album, even if those who follow the scene will probably have all this.
Loud is an album by Timo Maas released in 2001. Maas had previously released albums of other performers' material he remixed but Loud is his own debut album. Lunar Magazine's Sean Meddel writes that Maas "gets it mostly right" but Entertainment.
Timo Maas - City Borealis. 06. Everytime - Lustral. 07. Fifteenth Letter Of The Alphabet - O. Timo Maas - Riding On A Storm. 08. Supertransonic - Poseidon. Timo Maas - Eclipse. 09. Mama Konda - Orinoko. Timo Maas - Der Schieber. 10. Green Velvet - Flash. 2000 - Music For The Maases/ - . 0. 2000 - Music For The Maases/1 CD/ - . 2000 - Music For The Maases/1 CD/06. 2000 - Music For The Maases/1 CD/08. 2000 - Music For The Maases/2 CD/02. Twin Town (Original Mix) - Ian Wilkie Vs. Timo Maas. 2000 - Music For The Maases/2 CD/04. Schieber 1 - Schieber . lac - 3. 4. 2000 - Music For The Maases/2 CD/07. Fifteenth Letter Of The Alphabet - . 7. 2000 - Music For The Maases/2 CD/06.
KELIS, GARBAGE, STARECASE, TIMO MAAS, MOLOKO and more. 2003 - Obviously I didn't compile this release but was one I signed for South Africa from the amazing HOPE Records. Had some amazing tunes on it from Kelis to Placebo. Was a great compilation since the majors would NEVER have cleared those tracks for a compilation.