Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive album download
|1||I Will Survive|
|2||Reach Out I'll Be There|
|3||(If You Want It) Do It Yourself|
|4||I Am What I Am|
|5||The Reason For The Season|
|6||Can't Take My Eyes Off You|
|7||How High The Moon|
|8||Never Can Say Goodbye|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Object Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Object Enterprises Ltd.
- Licensed From – The Henry Hadaway Organisation Ltd.
- Recorded At – Vallemania Recording Studios
- Made By – MPO
- Arranged By, Mixed By – Black Box (tracks: 2, 6)
- Backing Vocals – Arthur Miles, Linda Wesley, Mary O'Conner
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – F. Morbidelli*
- Liner Notes – Gloria Gaynor
- Mixed By – D.J. Molella*
- Producer [Additional Production] – Eric Ghenassia, Linwood Simon*
- Producer [Local Production] – Pippo Landro
- Producer, Management – Linwood Simon*
- Programmed By [Computer Programming] – Graziano Regni*
- Recorded By, Arranged By – Giancarlo Regni* (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 10)
NotesRecorded & arranged at Vallemania Recording Studios, Italy except tracks 2, 6.
1 - Polygram Music Publishing Ltd
2 - Jobete Music UK Ltd
3 - SDRM / Gema / Warner Chappel Music Ltd
4 - Chappell Morris Ltd
5, 10 - Copyright Control
6 - EMI Music Publishing Ltd / Warner Chappel Music Ltd
7 - Chappell Music Ltd
8 - Jobete Music (UK) Ltd
9 - IMG Editions / Gema / Bucks Music Ltd
on CD back cover:
℗ 1992 Object Enterprises. © 1992 Object Enterprises.
Made in EEC
on CD label:
℗ 1992 Object Enterprises Ltd. © 1992 Object Enterprises Ltd.
Made in France by MPO
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5014797181564
- Barcode (Text): 5 014797 181564
- Matrix / Runout: ORCD 0156 MPO 03 @
|NMLP1018||Gloria Gaynor||Gloria Gaynor '90 (LP, Album)||New Music International||NMLP1018||Italy||1990|
|REC 21018-2||Gloria Gaynor||The Best Of Gloria Gaynor (CD, Comp)||Record Express||REC 21018-2||Hungary||1990|
|NM-490-DATV||Gloria Gaynor||Gloria Gaynor '91 (CD, Album)||Max Music||NM-490-DATV||Spain||1991|
|JHD026||Gloria Gaynor||Greatest Hits (CD, Comp)||Tring International PLC||JHD026||UK||Unknown|
|ORO 156||Gloria Gaynor||I Will Survive (CD, Album, M/Print, RE)||The Collection||ORO 156||Europe||1992|
|A||I Will Survive|
|B||Anybody Wanna Party?|
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Incorporated
- Produced For – Grand Slam Productions, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – RCA Studios, London
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
- Manufactured By – Polydor Records Ltd.
- Mastered By – RC*
- Producer, Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangements], Written-By – Freddie Perren
- Producer, Written-By – Dino Fekaris
NotesOn the labels:
ATV Mus. Ltd.
Made in England
Mfd. by Polydor Records Limited
From the forthcoming Polydor LP "Love Tracks" - 2391 385
Red paper labels and a pushout centre
First charted on the 03.02.1979 in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side A ): 2095017 A // 2 420 R
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side B): 2095017 B // 3 420 R
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side B variant 1): A2M
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side A variant 1): A2K RC ' W '
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side A variant 2): A1AA RC 'W'
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side B variant 2): A1AA
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side A variant 3): A2Q RC 'W'
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side B variant 3): A1 AE
|2141 045||Gloria Gaynor||I Will Survive (12", Maxi)||Polydor||2141 045||Germany||1978|
|9207||Gloria Gaynor||I Will Survive (Radio Manhattan Mix '90 Version) (12")||Welcome , Carrere||9207||France||1990|
|510||Gloria Gaynor||Survive Mix (12", S/Sided, Unofficial)||Disco Mixer||510||US||1980|
|8519972||Gloria Gaynor||I Will Survive (CD, Maxi)||Polydor, Mother Records||8519972||Australasia||1995|
|PD 14508||Gloria Gaynor||I Will Survive (7", Single, 72 )||Polydor||PD 14508||US||1978|
Ascolta I Will Survive: The Anthology di Gloria Gaynor su Deezer. Con la musica in streaming su Deezer puoi scoprire più di 53 milioni di brani, creare le tue playlist e condividere i tuoi brani preferiti con i tuoi amici. I Will Survive: The Anthology. Gloria Gaynor 04-05-1998. Durata totale:2 h 17 min. 01. I Will Survive (Album Version). Autore: Dino Fekaris - Freddie Perren, Compositori: Dino Fekaris - Freddie Perren. 02. Honey Bee (Extended Version). Autore: Matthew Ledbetter - Melvin Howard Steals - Melvin Steals - Mervin Harold Steals, Compositori: Matthew Ledbetter - Melvin Howard Steals - Melvin Steals - Mervin Harold Steals. 03. Never Can Say Goodbye (Album Version).
Gloria Gaynor Preaches Survival on Inspiring New Gospel Album. Known for one of disco’s biggest hits, the 75-year-old I Will Survive singer seeks to heal fans with ‘Testimony’. By. Stephen L. Betts. Gloria Gaynor performs in Nashville in support of her new album 'Testimony. I’ve been telling people for 40 years that ‘I will survive,’ Gloria Gaynor tells Rolling Stone Country backstage at an intimate album release event at the Analog lounge in Nashville’s Hutton Hotel. With this record, what I’m hoping to accomplish is to show people how to survive. How I survived all the difficulties that I’ve had in my life and how they can survive as well.
Gloria gaynor - i will survive. AM Gold Hits of the '70s ('75-'79) - 05 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive. 21 MB 0. Download →. 04 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive. 23 MB +10. 10. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive. 57 MB 0. 37 MB 0. 23 MB 0.
Produced by Dino Fekaris. I Will Survive Lyrics. At first I was afraid, I was petrified Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along. And so you're back, from outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed that stupid lock I should have made you leave your key If I'd have known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.
I Will Survive" is a hit song first performed by American singer Gloria Gaynor, released in October 1978. It was written by Freddie Perren and Dino Fekaris. A top-selling song after its initial release, it sold 14 million copies worldwide and has remained a popular disco anthem, as well as being certified platinum by the RIAA. The song's lyrics describe the narrator's discovery of personal strength following an initially devastating breakup
Album · 1996 · 4 Songs. Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor. Listen on Apple Music.
Features Song Lyrics for Gloria Gaynor's Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive album. 9. 11. (If You Want It) Do It Yourself Lyrics. Gloria Gaynor Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?