Blackmore's Night - Under A Violet Moon album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Under A Violet Moon
Backing Vocals – John Ford Bass – Peter Rooth
|2||Castles And Dreams||3:41|
|3||Past Time With Good Company
Drums [Military] – Mike "Metal" Goldberg*
Bass [Additional] – Mick CervinoKeyboards [Additional] – Adam ForgioneViolin – Miri Ben*
|6||Possum Goes To Prague||1:12|
|7||Wind In The Willows
Drum Programming – Peter RoothVocals, Bass – John Ford
|8||Gone With The Wind
Drum Programming – Peter RoothTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Jason Chapman
|9||Beyond The Sunset||3:45|
|10||March The Heroes Home
Backing Vocals – John Ford Bagpipes, Vocals – Albert Dannemann, Thomas Roth Harpsichord – Albrecht Schmidt-ReinthalerPercussion – Jost PogrzebaPerformer – Des Geyers Schwarzer Haufen*Trombone – Adolf Lehnberger, Rolf SpitzTrumpet – Christof Heus, Gell Spitz
|11||Spanish Nights (I Remember It Well)
Violin – Miri Ben*
|12||Catherine Howard's Fate||2:36|
|14||Durch Den Wald Zum Bach Haus||2:30|
|15||Now And Then||3:12|
Bass – Peter Rooth
- Licensed From – Edel Records
- Engineered At – Wasteland Studios
- Produced At – Apres Midi
- Produced At – Lobo Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Artwork – Peter Pracownik
- Backing Vocals – John Gould , Scott Hazell, Sue Goehringer, Trish
- Drums – Kevin Dunne
- Engineer [Apres Midi Studios] – Mike "Metal" Goldberg*
- Engineer [Lobo Studios] – Peter Rooth
- Engineer [Pre-production Engineering], Arranged By [Additional String Arrangements] – Joe James (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 9, 13)
- Engineer [Recording Wasteland Studios] – Peter Waschelewski
- Guitar, Mandolin, Bass, Drums [Renaissance Drum], Tambourine, Producer [Final Production] – Ritchie Blackmore
- Hurdy Gurdy – Mr. Heller, Mrs. Heller
- Keyboards – Jens Johansson (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 15)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Roy McDonald
- Keyboards [Additional], Engineer [Lobo Studios] – Jeff Glixman
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Performer [All Other Instruments] – The Minstrel Hall Consort
- Photography By – Michael Keel
- Producer [Final Production] – Jeff Glixman (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 11, 14 to 16), Roy McDonald (tracks: 2, 5, 12, 13)
- Trumpet – Mark Pender
- Vocals, Tin Whistle [Pennywhistle] – Candice Night
NotesEngineered at Wasteland Studios, Germany.
Final production on tracks 2, 5, 12 and 13 at Apres Midi Studios. Final production on all other tracks at Lobo Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Studios, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: FO 103 CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L431
|0044732ERE||Blackmore's Night||Under A Violet Moon (CD, Album)||Edel Records||0044732ERE||Europe||1999|
|CD 0044732ERE-FC||Blackmore's Night||Under A Violet Moon (CD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Edel||CD 0044732ERE-FC||Germany||1999|
|NEMS 124||Blackmore's Night||Under A Violet Moon (CD, Album)||NEMS Enterprises||NEMS 124||Argentina||1999|
|MHM 002||Blackmore's Night||Under A Violet Moon (CD, Album, RP)||Minstrel Hall Music||MHM 002||Europe||Unknown|
|UDR 0220 BOX||Blackmore's Night||Under A Violet Moon (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Unofficial)||UDR||UDR 0220 BOX||Russia||2012|
Under a Violet Moon is the second studio album by the group Blackmore's Night, released May 25, 1999. Under a Violet Moon won the New Age Voice award for the best vocal album of the year. Ritchie Blackmore – guitars, mandolin, bass, renaissance drums, tambourine. Candice Night – vocals, pennywhistle. John Ford – vocals, bass on background vocals on & 10. Miri Ben-Ari – violin on & 11. Peter Rooth – bass on & 16; drum programming on & 08.
Tudor Rose with her hair in curls Will make you turn and stare Try to steal a kiss at the bridge Under a violet moon. Raise your hats and your glasses too We will dance the whole night through We're going back to a time we knew Under a violet moon. Cheers to the knights and days of old The beggars and the thieves Living in an enchanted wood Under a violet moon. Raise your hats and your glasses too We will dance the whole night through We're going back to a time we knew Under.
Under a Violet Moon (оригинал Blackmore's Night). Под фиолетовой луной (перевод mickushka из Москвы). Dancing to the feel of the drum. Taste the treasures and sing the tunes. Наслаждайся сокровищами и напевай. Под фиолетовой луной. Tis my delight on a shiny night. Это моё восхищение сверкающей ночью, The season of the year.
Under a Violet Moon (1999) by Blackmore's Night.
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Folk Rock Blackmore's Night. Liste des groupes Folk Rock Blackmore's Night Under a Violet Moon. Membres possèdant cet album27. 1. Under a Violet Moon. 2. Castles and Dreams.
Under a Violet Moon is the second album by Blackmore's Night, and guitarist Ritchie Blackmore had a very clear idea of what he wanted for the sophomore release by the world and new age music outfit. The former Deep Purple and Rainbow six-stringer and vocalist Candice Night wanted to take Blackmore's Night on an extensive tour, so they made a conscious effort to record a more up-tempo album, making the music more conducive to live performance than much of the relaxed material on their debut, Shadow of the Moon