Dogma - $uper Fix album download
|11||Fly 4 Free||4:09|
- Copyright (c) – Fire Works Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Sur Records
- Published By – Discos CNR de Chile Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Pressed By – Laser Disc – 10567
- Recorded At – Akustik Studios
- Mixed At – Akustik Studios
- Mastered At – Clio Masterización
- Art Direction – Marcos Lorca
- Bass – Sandro Trabucco
- Co-producer – Fire Works Music, Music Machine Productions
- Drums, Drum Programming – Sebastian Rojas
- Executive-Producer – Fire Works Music
- Guest [Extra], Backing Vocals – Anton Reisenegger (tracks: 7), Elisa Montes (tracks: 7, 9, 11), Mauricio Almazán (tracks: 4, 10), Rodrigo Cuadra (tracks: 7)
- Guest [Extra], Backing Vocals [Gospel] – Daniela Aleui (tracks: 2)
- Guest [Extra], Piano – Antonio Godoy (tracks: 14)
- Guest [Extra], Violin – Diego Fontecilla (tracks: 12)
- Guitar – Lucas Yaksic
- Mastered By – Joaquin Garcia*
- Photography By [Band] – Alberto Texido, Arturo Ortega , Claudio Bergamín*
- Photography By [Cover] – Claudio Bergamín*
- Producer, Other [Fixed] – Dogma , Mariano Pavez*
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Marcelo Mollinedo, Yussef Avid
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mariano Pavez*
- Video Editor [Multimedia] – Claudio Silva , Hugo*
- Vocals, Guitar, Talkbox – Gabriel Almazán
- Written-By – Del Shannon (tracks: 9), Dogma (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14), Max Crook (tracks: 9)
NotesRecorded and mixed at AKUSTIK Studios (Santiago, Chile) by Mariano Pavez 05.11.99 / 15.01.2K.
Mastered at Clio Studios by Joaquin Garcia 26.01.2K.
All songs by Dogma except "Runaway (2K) by Del Shannon / Max Crook (Bug Music Group).
Elisa Montes appears courtesy of EMI Music Publishing Chile S.A.
Note 1: "Listening is good. Understanding is better".
Note 2: This LP is dedicated to the memory of Carlos Véliz (RIP).
© 2000 Fire Works Music ℗ 2000 Big Sur Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099701 441729
- Barcode (String): 5099701441729
- Matrix / Runout: - LASER DISC - MID 10567 - 102 / 5073 -
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9HG0
- Pressing Plant ID: 10567
|KOB 4 13978||Dogma||$uper Fix (Cass, Album, Cle)||Big Sur Records||KOB 4 13978||Chile||2000|
Band Name Dogma (CHL). Labels Fire Works Music Big Sur Records. Music StyleThrash Metal. Members owning this album2.
Band Name Dogma (CHL). Data de lançamento 2000. Estilo de MúsicaThrash Metal. Membros têm este álbum3.
Format: Cassette, Album, Clear Shell.
Format: CD, Album, Enhanced. All songs by Dogma except "Runaway (2K) by Del Shannon, Max Crook (Bug Music Group). Elisa Montes appears courtesy of EMI Music Publishing Chile . Note 1: "Listening is good. Understanding is better". Note 2: This LP is dedicated to the memory of Carlos Véliz (RIP).
A video was made for Runaway (Y2K) This LP is dedicated to the memory of Carlos Véliz (RIP). Recording information
Dogma CL - Silence Fix Inferno Manifesto Album Lyrics. 2. Demadness (Improve the Silence). 3. Demadness (Live) (D15C-0-1NF3RN0). Dogma CL Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Dogma CL Lyrics. 1.
Dogma - Chile - Instinto Asesino.
This album shows a new stage of Dogma, more experimental and more production on the issues. Finally the new album comes out under the Big Sur Records label in June 2000. With over 200 live performances to date, promoting his album Dogma $ uper Fix, with a complete media plan and actions for years. The output of the new album brought with it the opportunity to participate in audiovisual projects, where FiX items as Mental Breakdown and Intensive Scare are part of the soundtrack of Black Angel (the first Chilean horror film) nominated for MTV Movie Awards as Best Picture of the People ‘and’ Dust thou art ‘(national short) respectively, even in the latter requiring the use.
Silence Fix Inferno Manifesto. Dogma CL. 2014 - 96 songs. Improve the Silence (Improve the Silence). So Called Friendz (Improve the Silence). 21. 0. 29. Mental Breakdown.