Anja - We're The Houses album download
|5||Just Like My Father||3:21|
|6||We're The Houses||5:10|
|8||Make Time Pass||4:02|
- Recorded At – Ocean Sound Recordings
- Recorded At – Bark Studio, Oslo
- Recorded At – Heimdalsgata 4
- Mixed At – Øra Studio
- Mastered At – Air Mastering
- Co-producer – Anja Eline Skybakmoen, David Aleksander Sjølie
- Design [Cover Design] – Nikolaj Skybakmoen
- Design [Logo Design] – Astrid Marie Huvestad
- Drums, Percussion – Ivar Loe Bjørnstad
- Electric Bass – Sebastian Haugen.Markussen*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer (Ocean Sound Recordings)] – Henning Svoren
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – David Aleksander Sjølie, Jonas Skybakmoen
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – David Aleksander Sjølie, Jo Ranheim, Jostein Ansnes
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ingrid Margrethe Bølgen Halvorsen
- Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Synth – Dag-Filip Roaldsnes
- Producer – Jonas Skybakmoen
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings (Bark Studios And Heimsdalsgata 4)] – David Aleksander Sjølie
- Saxophone – Kim-Erik Pedersen
- Trombone, Percussion – Kristoffer Kompen
- Vocals – Anja Eline Skybakmoen
- Written-By – Anja Eline Skybakmoen
NotesRecorded at Ocean Sound Recordings
Additional recording at Bark Studios and Heimdalsgata 4
Mixed at Øra Studio
Mastered at Air Studios Mastering
Houses of the Holy is the fifth studio album by the English rock band Led Zeppelin. It was released on 28 March 1973 by Atlantic Records. Several songs subsequently became fixtures in the group's live set, including "The Song Remains the Same", "The Rain Song" and "No Quarter".
Houses Of The Holy Lyrics. About Houses of the Holy. Houses Of The Holy, one of LZ’s most epic albums, is a showcase of folk and softcore classic metal mastery. Jimmy Page later confirmed after Houses of the Holy’s release it was recorded directly from Mick Jagger’s home: Beginning with their third release in 1970, Led Zeppelin sought to escape the drab confines of traditional recording studios by spending a portion of their album sessions holed up at an intimate rural estate . I wanted to see what would happen if all we did was have this one thing in sight – making music and just really living the experience of it. Houses of the Holy Q&A.
We expect the site to be down for approximately 180 minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience. Did you know in addition to our amazing 3D modeling content, we have extensions to customize your SketchUp experience? Check out our library of third-party extensions, created to optimize your workflow.
Hurry Up, We're Dreaming might be all of those things, but above all else, it's the best M83 record yet. But let's talk about restraint for a moment: While each side of Hurry Up would be oddly slight for an M83 album, the demands of its 74-minute runtime are hardly daunting.
The Field - From Here We Go Sublime. King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard Announce New Album 'Infest the Rats’ Nest'. Video: Black Midi – Ducter.
There is one reason why A-frame houses are so desirable. Owners want them instantly when see them in the middle of the nature, surrounded by trees. First popularized for their simple design and affordable cost, today’s A-Frame houses are finding renewed interest with design modifications that expand them out-and up. We’ve always loved the simplicity of an A-frame. The structure is what you would think- an A-shaped, triangular home that is open and airy all the way to the rafters. They’re relatively simple to construct and seem to work so well as woodsy getaways.