Terror 2000 - Slaughterhouse Supremacy album download
|1||Terror In Time (Intro)||0:35|
|2||Son Of A Gun, Daughter Of A Slaughter||4:23|
|3||Agents Of Decadence||2:49|
|4||Burn Bitch Burn!||4:07|
|7||Crypt Of Decay||5:19|
- Recorded At – Studio Underground
- Mastered At – Massive Arts Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BL Music
- Copyright (c) – Scarlet
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100309599-0101
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 085-123692 CD
- Distributed By – Audioglobe
- Drums [Blowtorch Battery] – Henry Ranta
- Engineer [Assisting] – Lars Lindén*
- Executive Producer – Scarlet
- Graphics [Computergraphics] – Sandro Salvadori
- Mastered By – Alberto Cutolo
- Photography By – Carlos Del Olmo*, Emil Hedenborg
- Producer [Artistical Production] – Terror 2000
- Producer [Artistical Production], Recorded By, Mixed By – Pelle Saether
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar [Stringtorturer] – Klas Ideberg, Nick Sword
- Vocals [Scream Of Terror], Bass – Speed Strid*
NotesRecorded at Studio Underground 10/10-21/10 1999.
Mastered at Massive Arts (Milan).
Speed Strid and Henry Ranta appear courtesy of Soilwork and Listenable Records.
Klas Ideberg appears courtesy of Darkane and War Music.
(C) 2000 BL Music
(P) 2000 Scarlet
Made in EU.
Pressing plant uncredited, derived from the matrix number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 025044 001525
- Barcode (Scanned): 8025044001525
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony DADC A0100309599-0101 25 A0
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 944A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony DADC A0100309599-0101 11 A2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94V4
|76962-32357-2||Terror 2000||Slaughterhouse Supremacy (CD, Album)||Pavement Music||76962-32357-2||US||2000|
|M - 280||Terror 2000||Slaughterhouse Supremacy (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Predator Series)||M - 280||Russia||2000|
|SC 015-1||Terror 2000||Slaughterhouse Supremacy (LP, Pic)||Scarlet||SC 015-1||Italy||2000|
|SC 059-2||Terror 2000||Slaughterhouse Supremacy (CD, Album, Ltd)||Scarlet||SC 059-2||Italy||2002|
|TKCF-77029||Terror 2000||Slaughterhouse Supremacy (CD, Album)||Soundholic||TKCF-77029||Japan||2000|
Band Name Terror 2000. Album Name Slaughterhouse Supremacy. 1. Intro - Terror in Time. 2. Son of a Gun, Daughter of a Slaughter. 3. Agents of Decadence. 5. Slaughterhouse Supremacy. 9. Elimination Complete. Other productions from Terror 2000. Slaughter in Japan Live 2003.
Terror 2000 – Slaughterhouse Supremacy. Label: Scarlet – SC 015-2. C) 2000 BL Music (P) 2000 Scarlet.
Album · 2000 · 9 Songs. Slaughterhouse Supremacy Terror 2000. Listen on Apple Music.
Slaughterhouse Supremacy (2000) by Terror 2000. Labels: Scarlet Records. Genres: Thrash Metal, Death Metal Members: Björn "Speed" Strid, Klas Ideberg, Nick Sword, Henry Ranta.
Slaughterhouse Supremacy, 2000. Slaughterhouse Supremacy, 2000. Intro - Terror in Time, 00:35. Son of a Gun, Daughter of a Slaughter, 04:23. Agents of Decadence, 02:49.
Slaughterhouse Supremacy is like a 13 year old getting his rocks off, whether in the palm of his hand or some unfortunate who's in just as much of a hurry to grow up as he is. It's exciting and it gets the blood pumping faster to the heart. However, like the cold, dry reality of city concrete or the pavement at the local speedway, it really lacks in a soul, and as a result it's not as impressive as the amount of energy the band obviously placed in its creation.
Slaughterhouse Supremacy" is yet another of those addictive death/thrash albums that it seems only Sweden can produce. Consisting of vocalist Speed Strid and drummer Henry Ranta of Soilwork, Darkane guitarist Klas Ideberg, and guitarist Nick Sword, Terror 2000 is sure to please any member of those two bands. The keyboards, melody, and eclecticism that characterize Soilwork's sound are not in evidence here. Rather, Terror 2000 thrash, thrash, and then thrash some more.