T. Rex - Glam-Years Box album download
|" Electric Warrior " ( 1971 )|
|1-5||Lean Woman Blues||3:00|
|1-6||Get It On (Bang A Gong)||4:25|
|1-10||Life's A Gas||2:22|
|" The Slider " ( 1972 )|
|2-11||Ballrooms Of Mars||3:05|
|" Tanx " ( 1973 )|
|3-4||Broken Hearted Blues||2:02|
|3-7||Electric Slim & The Factory Hen||3:02|
|3-9||Born To Boogie||2:04|
|3-10||Life Is Strange||2:30|
|3-11||The Street And Babe Shadow||2:17|
|3-13||Left Hand Luke & The Beggar Boys||5:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cube Records
- Copyright (c) – Cube Records
- Manufactured By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Recorded At – Rosenberg Studio
- Arranged By [Strings] – Tony Visconti (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13)
- Backing Vocals – Howard Kaylan (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13), Mark Volman (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13)
- Backing Vocals, Mellotron – Tony Visconti (tracks: 3-1 to 3-13)
- Bass – Steve Currie
- Bass Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Marc Bolan (tracks: 3-1 to 3-13)
- Congas – Mickey Finn (tracks: 2-1 to 3-13)
- Drums – Will Legend*
- Engineer – Dominique Freddy Hansson* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13), Malcolm Cecil (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Martin Rushent (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Rik Pekkonen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Roy T. Baker* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn] – Burt Collins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Percussion, Vocals – Micky Finn*
- Photography By – Ringo Starr (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13), Spud Murphy (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Peter Howe (tracks: 3-1 to 3-13)
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Saxophone – Howard Casey (tracks: 3-1 to 3-13)
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – Ian McDonald (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Vocals, Guitar, Written By – Marc Bolan
NotesTracks 1-1 to 1-11 recorded at Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles, CA, at Mediasound, New York City, and Advision Studios, London.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-13 and 3-1 to 3-13 recorded at Studio Hérouville, France.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-13 recorded at Rosenberg Studio, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Silver cardboard box inside contains 3 CDs and 3 beer mats with the logo of T. Rex.
My personal copy has no " obi ".
Rex - Glam-Years Box (3xCD, Album, Comp, RE, Box). Marc Bolan & T. Rex - The Slider Recordings (Album).
the box set and reissue music site for fans who love holding the music in their handsthe box set and reissue music blog. T. Rex, The Album Collection box. July 31, 2014 by Paul Sinclairtags: 1970s, marc bolan, t-rex. The Slider also enjoyed a 40th anniversary super deluxe release at the end of 2012. The Album Collection has a provisional release date of 3 November 2014. The . ex albums have been released with a second disc of album related material, years and years ago. I know because I can see them on my shelf. Excellent they are as well.
Rex is the fifth studio album by English rock band T. Rex and the first released under that name since changing their name from Tyrannosaurus Rex. It was released on 18 December 1970 by record labels Fly and Reprise. The album marked a further shift from the band's previous folk style to a minimal rock sound.
Recorded between 1970 and 1977.
Album Name T. Rex. Type Album. Released date December 1970. Labels Polygram Fly Records. Music StyleGlam Rock. Members owning this album7. 5. Time of Love Is Now.
The T. Rex album Bolan's Zip Gun (1975) was self-produced by Bolan who, in addition to writing the songs, gave his music a harder, more futuristic sheen. The final song recorded with Visconti, "Till Dawn", was re-recorded for Bolan's Zip Gun with Bolan at the controls. Bolan's own productions were not well received in the music press. Rex's penultimate album, Futuristic Dragon (1976), featured a schizophrenic production style that veered from Wall of Sound-style songs to nostalgic nods to the old T. Rex boogie machine. It only managed to reach number 50, but the album was better received by the critics and featured the singles "New York City" (number 15 in the UK) and "Dreamy Lady" (number 30). To promote the album, T. Rex toured the UK, and performed on television shows such as Top of the Pops, Supersonic and Get It Together.
Stitches - Rex (Official Audio) T. Rex's transformation from strange freak folk into the ultimate glam rocker is a truly fascinating metamorphosis. I don't generally like glam rock though. Nonetheless, some really great rock songs(especially if you delve deep into his albums). Personally I find Get It On, his worst song or maybe it's just overplayed.
T. Biography by Mark Deming. Fronted by the flamboyant Marc Bolan, they hit big in Britain during the peak of '70s glam rock, influencing acts ranging from alternative to metal. Rex Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?