Sade - Lovers Live album download
|1||Cherish The Day||6:38|
|2||Somebody Already Broke My Heart||5:14|
|5||Kiss Of Life||4:58|
|7||The Sweetest Gift||2:32|
|8||The Sweetest Taboo||6:01|
|10||No Ordinary Love||6:10|
|11||By Your Side||4:54|
|13||Is It A Crime||8:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Arrowhead Pond
- Recorded At – Great Western Forum
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, London
- Mixed At – Deliverance Studios
- Made By – Sony Music – S5061252000-0101
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Artwork [Imaging] – Idea
- Bass – Paul S. Denman
- Coordinator [Sade's Personal Assistant] – Lynn Jeffrey
- Design – Intro
- Drums – Pete Lewinson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Johnston
- Engineer [FOH Sound] – Howard Page
- Engineer [Recording] – Charlie Bouis
- Guitar – Ryan Waters
- Guitar, Flute, Vocals – Leroy Osbourne
- Guitar, Saxophone – Stuart Matthewman
- Keyboards – Andrew Hale
- Management – Camilla De Crespigny, Craig Logan, Fran Peters, Roger Davies, Roxanne Ashton
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andrew Nicholls*
- Mixed By [Audio] – Mike Pela
- Percussion – Karl Van Den Bossche
- Recorded By [Protools] – Ian Duncan
- Vocals – Tony Momrelle
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Sade Adu
Notes℗+© 2002 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
All tracks recorded live during the course of September 2001 at Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA and at Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA.
Track 6 contains an excerpt of "African Race", performed by The Abyssinians.
Track times as given in the booklet are wrong, the track listing contains the actual runtimes. Song lengths given in the releases booklet are: 6:10, 5:15, 4:15, 6:40, 4:55, 4:15, 2:45, 5:25, 4:40, 5:40, 4:50, 4:55, 8:00.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099750 612521
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099750612521
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 15 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 21 A12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 21 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 15 B4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 15 B12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): Sony Music S5061252000-0101 15 B9
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 4, 5, 6): IFPI L555
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2, 3): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 947P
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 942A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 947R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 946A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 942A
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Format code): CX
|5061252000||Sade||Lovers Live (CD, Album)||Epic||5061252000||Australia||2002|
|EK 86373, ESK 56789, EK 86397||Sade||Lovers Live (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Epic, Epic, Epic||EK 86373, ESK 56789, EK 86397||US||2002|
|CDMI 506125||Sade||Lovers Live (CD, Album)||Epic||CDMI 506125||Mexico||2002|
|EK 86373, ESK 56766, EK 86388||Sade||Lovers Live (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Epic, Epic, Epic||EK 86373, ESK 56766, EK 86388||US||2002|
|Et 86373||Sade||Sade Lovers Live (Cass)||Epic||Et 86373||US||2002|
Lovers Live is the first live album by English band Sade, released on 5 February 2002 by Epic Records. It was recorded at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California on 20 September 2001 and at the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, California on 21 September as part of the band's Lovers Rock Tour. The CD contains thirteen tracks while the DVD contains twenty-two tracks as well as special features. The live version of the track "Somebody Already Broke My Heart" was released as a single from the album.
Selo: Epic – 506125 2, Epic – 5061252000. All tracks recorded live during the course of September 2001 at Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA and at Great Western Forum in Inglewood, CA. Track 6 contains an excerpt of "African Race", performed by The Abyssinians. Design: Intro, London Imaging: Idea, London.
Lovers Live is Sade's first ever live album, recorded on the 2001 Lovers Live Tour. It was released in the United States on 5 February 2002 and in the United Kingdom on 18 February 2002 by Epic Records. Covering the entire breadth of Sade's career, this album contained unique live interpretations of 13 classic Sade tracks.
She sealed the deal in 2002 with Lovers Live, a collection of performances from her very successful summer tour. It's proof that Sade hasn't lost a note and her fans haven't missed a beat. Above all things, the record is smooth. Sade's new songs mix seamlessly with classics from every stage of her career. An energetic eight-piece band breathes new life to the old tunes and offers another look at the Lovers Rock material. The highlight, of course, is Sade's intoxicating voice and it's clear that the audience is under her spell from her first breath.