Buzzcocks - Love Bites album download
|1-2||Ever Fallen In Love||2:43|
|1-8||Love Is Lies||3:13|
|1-11||Late For The Train||5:37|
|1-12||Love You More||1:50|
|John Peel Shows|
|10.4.1978, Broadcast 17.4.1978|
|1-18||Late For The Train||5:13|
|18.10.1978, Broadcast 23.10.1978|
|21.5.1979, Broadcast 28.5.1979|
|2-1||Love Is Lies||3:26|
|2-4||Ever Fallen In Love||2:54|
|2-13||Mother Of Turds||3:21|
|Live At Lesser Free Trade Hall, Manchester 21.7.1978|
|2-15||What Do I Get?||3:13|
|2-16||I Don't Mind||2:19|
|2-17||Ever Fallen In Love||2:49|
|2-20||Get On Our Own||2:31|
|2-21||Love You More||2:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Notting Hill Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Indigo Studios
- Recorded At – Lesser Free Trade Hall
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Artwork [Original Artwork & Cd Repackage, Buzzcocks Logo] – Malcolm Garrett
- Composed By – Dial* (tracks: 1-5, 2-2), Devoto* (tracks: 2-14), Mayer* (tracks: 1-11, 1-18), Shelley* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-9 to 1-16, 1-18 to 1-22, 2-2 to 2-12, 2-14 to 2-22), Diggle* (tracks: 1-8, 1-11, 1-14, 1-18, 1-19, 2-1, 2-12, 2-13, 2-23), Garvey* (tracks: 1-7, 1-11, 1-17, 1-18)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Tim Chacksfield
- Illustration – Robin Utracik
- Liner Notes – Jon Savage
- Performer – John Maher, Pete Shelley, Steve Diggle, Steve Garvey
- Photography By – Chris Gabrin, Kevin Cummins
- Producer – Bob Sargeant (tracks: 1-19 to 1-21), Buzzcocks (tracks: 2-1 to 2-23), Martin Rushent (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Tony Wilson (tracks: 1-16 to 1-18, 1-22)
- Remastered By – Peter Mew
NotesOriginal album: recorded at Olympic Studios, mixed at Advision.
2-1 to 2-13 are demos recorded at Indigo Studios 17 & 18 July 1978;
2-14 to 2-23 live at Lesser Free Trade Hall, Manchester 21 July 1978
Remastering at Abbey Road.
CD1: Tracks 1-15 Digital remaster ℗1996 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd; 16-21 ℗1978; 22 ℗1979 BBC, licenced courtesy of BBC Worldwide.
CD2: All tracks ℗2008 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd; except 2, 10-13 ℗1997 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records.
2-1, 2-3 to 2-9, 2-14 to 2-23 previously unissued.
℗2008 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
©2008 EMI Records Ltd. This label copy is the subject of copyright protection.
©2008 EMI Records Ltd. All rights reserved. Printed in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099920 734220
- Other (Category Disc 1): 50999 207343 2 9
- Other (Category Disc 2): 50999 207344 2 8
- Rights Society: SDRM-BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 2100001485528 2073432
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 2100001485535 2073442
- Other (Mastering SID Code Both Discs): IFPI LK97
- Other (Mould SID Code Disc 1): IFPI 9R96
- Other (Mould SID Code Disc 2): IFPI 9R82
|UAG 30197||Buzzcocks||Love Bites (LP, Album, Emb)||United Artists Records||UAG 30197||UK||1978|
|724596943526||Buzzcocks||Love Bites (2xCD, Album, S/Edition, Dig)||Mute Corporation, EMI||724596943526||US||2010|
|FC 022||Buzzcocks||Love Bites (LP, RE, Emb)||Fan Club||FC 022||France||Unknown|
|FC 022||Buzzcocks||Love Bites (LP, RE, Emb)||Fan Club||FC 022||France||1987|
|REWIGLP127X, REWIGLP127||Buzzcocks||Love Bites (LP, Album, Dlx, Ltd, RE, RM, Whi)||Domino, Domino||REWIGLP127X, REWIGLP127||UK||2019|
Love Bites is the second studio album by English punk rock band Buzzcocks. It was released on 22 September 1978, through United Artists Records. It peaked at number 13 on the UK Albums Chart at the time of its release. Love Bites was recorded and mixed by Buzzcocks with producer Martin Rushent over a two-and-a-half-week period, less than six months after the release of début album Another Music in a Different Kitchen.
Love Bites (LP, Album, Emb). United Artists Records. Mute Corporation, EMI. 724596943526. Love Bites (LP, RE, Emb).
Original album: recorded at Olympic Studios, mixed at Advision. 2-1 to 2-13 are demos recorded at Indigo Studios 17 & 18 July 1978; 2-14 to 2-23 live at Lesser Free Trade Hall, Manchester 21 July 1978 Remastering at Abbey Road. Love Bites (LP, Album, Emb).
Tracklist: 1. Real World, 2. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t ‘ve?), 3. Operators Manual, 4. Nostalgia, 5. Just Lust, 6. Sixteen Again, 7. Walking Distance, 8. Love Is Lies, 9. Nothing Left, 10. . 11. Late For The Train. By: Buzzcocks (1978, Rock). Wrong audio? Try another! More albums from Buzzcocks
Love Bites Tracklist. 1. Real World Lyrics. 2. Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've) Lyrics. 3. Operators Manual Lyrics.
Singles Going Steady Buzzcocks. While Love Bites - following the excellent Another Music In A Different Kitchen - seemed a little dour and tentative at the time, at the heart lies an urge to finally throw off their past associations and forge something totally their own. The compressed twin guitars, sparse riffs and rumbling toms here reach their apogee. Already Shelley was talking of the past, as if trying to worry at the edges of love's mysteries to explain the inexplicable (Sixteen Again, Nostalgia). Being gay also lent his romanticism a fatalism that made his pleading voice even more affecting.
Buzzcocks - Real World (Original Mix) 3:32. Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've?) (Original Mix) 2:41. Buzzcocks - Operators Manual (Original Mix) 3:33. Buzzcocks - Nostalgia (Original Mix) 2:54. Buzzcocks - Just Lust (Original Mix) 2:59. Buzzcocks - Sixteen Again (Original Mix) 3:16. Buzzcocks - Walking Distance (Original Mix) 2:01. Buzzcocks - Love Is Lies (Original Mix) 3:12. Buzzcocks - Nothing Left (Original Mix) 4:28. Buzzcocks - Late For The Train (Original Mix) 5:30
Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've). Bonus tracks on CD reissues (associated singles). Bonus tracks on 2008 EMI reissue (John Peel Sessions recorded 10/04/1978, broadcast 17/04/1978): Noise Annoys (John Peel Show). Walking Distance (John Peel Show).