Bunny Berigan - The Great Soloists album download
|A1||–The Boswell Sisters||Everybody Loves My Baby||2:10|
|A2||–The Dorsey Brothers' Orchestra*||Sing||2:50|
|A3||–The Mound City Blue Blowers||Latin from Manhattan||3:04|
|A4||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||It's Been So Long||2:57|
|A5||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||A Melody from the Sky||2:39|
|A6||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||Let Yourself Go||2:50|
|A7||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||Swing Mr. Charlie||3:13|
|B1||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||Rhythm Saved the World||2:40|
|B2||–Bunny Berigan And His Boys||I Can't Get Started||3:28|
|B3||–Dick McDonough And His Orchestra||Dardanella||2:26|
|B4||–Dick McDonough And His Orchestra||Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea||2:58|
|B5||–Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra||In A Little Spanish Town||2:41|
|B6||–Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra||Blue Lou||2:41|
|B7||–Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra||Let's Do It!||3:02|
- Alto Saxophone – Artie Shaw (tracks: A5, B1, B2), Hymie Schertzer (tracks: B6, B7)
- Bass – Arnold Fishkin (tracks: B6, B7), Artie Bernstein (tracks: A2), Harry Goodman (tracks: A3), Joe Tarto (tracks: A1), Mort Stuhlmaker (tracks: A4-B2, B5), Paul Prince (tracks: B3, B4)
- Bass Saxophone, Vibraphone – Adrian Rollini (tracks: B3, B4)
- Clarinet – Joe Marsala (tracks: A4, A6, A7), Matty Matlock (tracks: B6, B7)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Jimmy Dorsey (tracks: A1, A2), Toots Mondello (tracks: B3-B5)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Eddie Miller (tracks: A3)
- Drums – Cozy Cole (tracks: A5, B1-B4), Dave Tough (tracks: A4, A6, A7), George Wettling (tracks: B5), Manny Berger (tracks: B6, B7), Ray Bauduc (tracks: A3), Stan king (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Dave Barbour (tracks: A4, A6, A7), Dick McDonough (tracks: A1, A2, B3, B4), Eddie Condon (tracks: A5, B1, B2, B5), Nappy Lamare (tracks: A3), Tom Morgan (tracks: B6, B7)
- Piano – Fulton McGrath (tracks: A2), Gil Bowers (tracks: A3), Joe Bushkin (tracks: A4-B2, B5), Les Burness (tracks: B6, B7), Manny Prager (tracks: B3, B4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Art Drelinger (tracks: B6, B7), Babe Russin (tracks: B5), Bud Freeman (tracks: A4, A6, A7), Forrest Crawford (tracks: A4-B2), Larry Binyon (tracks: A2, B3, B4)
- Trombone – Al Philburn (tracks: A3), Ford Leary (tracks: B6, B7), Lloyd Turner (tracks: B3, B4), Red Jessup (tracks: B5), Tommy Dorsey (tracks: A1, A2)
- Trumpet – Bunny Berigan (tracks: A1-B7), Henry Greenwald (tracks: B6, B7), Manny Klein (tracks: A1)
- Violin – Harry Hoffman (tracks: A1)
- Vocals – Bunny Berigan (tracks: B2), Chick Bullock (tracks: A4-B2), Connie Boswell (tracks: A1), Helvetia (tracks: A1), Jean Bowes (tracks: A2), Red McKenzie (tracks: A3)
- Vocals, Piano – Martha Boswell (tracks: A1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side A: (stamped) AM 11943-1A
- Matrix / Runout: Side B: (stamped) BM 11943-1A
The great swing trumpeter Bunny Berigan is heard in a variety of studio settings on this excellent LP. Bunny takes a hot solo with The Boswell Sisters in 1932 on "Everybody Loves My Baby," is the star of performances with The Dorsey Brothers, the Mound City Blowers and Dick McDonough, and is also heard leading his own recording groups during 1936-37
1. Everybody Loves My Baby. Listen to The Great Soloists in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Bunny Berigan – The Great Soloists. Label: Biograph – BLP-C10.
Highlights of Bunny Berigan, Vol. 2. Bunny Berigan. Jazz Archives Presents: Bunny Berigan - Leader & Sideman "Through the Years".
BUNNY BERIGAN is a swing big band music artist.
album: The Great Soloists. album: Rare Performances: Selected Radio Broadcasts from 1936-1940. Bunny Berigan and His Orchestra - Barrelhouse. Bunny Berigan & His Band - Garbo Green. album: Spreadin' Rhythm Around. Bunny Berigan & His Band - The Best Things Happen at Night. Music Goes'round Ana Around. album: The Bunny Berigan and Red McKenzie Story. Bunny Berigan and His Blue Boys - I'm Comin', Virginia. album: Bunny Berigan Greatest Hits.