Jimi Hendrix - Hendrix In The West album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Johnny B. Goode
Written-By – Chuck Berry
|A3||Blue Suede Shoes
Written-By – Carl Perkins
|B1||The Queen (British National Anthem)
Written-By – Traditional
|B2||Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
- Pressed By – Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Pressing Plant
- Printed By – Gerhard Kaiser GmbH
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Arch Music
- Published By – High Low Music
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sealark Enterprises
- Recorded At – Berkeley Community Theatre
- Recorded At – San Diego Sports Arena
- Recorded At – Isle Of Wight Festival
- Remixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Designed At – Camouflage Productions
- Bass – Billy Cox (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Noel Redding (tracks: A4, B3, B4)
- Design – Tom Wilkes
- Drums – Mitch Mitchell
- Engineer – Abe Jacob (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Photography By – Jim Marshall
- Producer, Mixed By [Remix] – Eddie Kramer, John Jansen
- Recorded By – Pye Recording (tracks: B1, B2), Wally Heider Recording (tracks: A1 to A4, B3, B4)
- Written-By – Jimi Hendrix (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B4)
NotesOn this 1972 release, the rim text "Urheber- und Leistungsschutzrechte (...) vorbehalten" starts at 10 o'clock and ends at 2 o'clock [Bottom of letter next to runout groove], whileas on Hendrix In The West, it starts at 2 o'clock and ends at 10 o'clock [Top of letter next to runout groove].
Tracks A1 to A3 recorded at Berkeley Community Center
Tracks A4, B3 and B4 recorded at San Diego Sports Arena
Tracks B1 and B2 recorded at the Isle of Wight
Track A1 published by Arc Music, BMI
Tracks A2 and A4 published by Arch Music, ASCAP
Track A3 published by High Low Music, and Hill and Range Songs Inc., BMI
Tracks B3 and B4 published by Sealark, BMI
Designed for Camouflage Productions
℗ 1971 (runouts)
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped [G rotated 90° anti-clockwise, variant 1]): 00 2310 161 S1 1 ℗ 1971 L 71 ♢K G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped [N rotated 90° anti-clockwise, variant 1]): 00 2310 161 S2 1 ℗ 1971 L71 ♢K N
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped [C rotated 90° anti-clockwise, variant 2]): 00 2310 161 S1 1 ℗ 1971 L 71 ♢K C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped [C rotated 90° anti-clockwise, variant 2]): 00 2310 161 S2 1 ℗ 1971 L71 ♢K C
- Rights Society: GEMA
|2302 018||Jimi Hendrix||Hendrix In The West (LP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||2302 018||UK||1972|
|MOVLP408||Jimi Hendrix||Hendrix In The West (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Music On Vinyl, Legacy, Experience Hendrix||MOVLP408||Europe||2011|
|80 448||Jimi Hendrix||Hendrix In The West (LP, Album)||Barclay||80 448||Europe||1978|
|M 82049, 2049||Jimi Hendrix||Hendrix In The West (8-Trk, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||M 82049, 2049||US||1972|
|88697934291||Jimi Hendrix||Hendrix In The West (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Experience Hendrix, Legacy||88697934291||Europe||2017|
Hendrix in the West is a posthumous live album by Jimi Hendrix, released in January 1972 by Polydor Records, and later in February by Reprise Records. The album contains songs from Hendrix's performances at the Royal Albert Hall on February 24, 1969, the San Diego Sports Arena on May 24, 1969, Berkeley Community Theatre on May 30, 1970 and the Isle of Wight Festival on August 30, 1970.
The album is composed of good performances from different concerts between 1968 and 1970. A1 to A3 recorded at Berkeley Community Centre by Wally Heider Recording A4, B3 & B4 recorded at San Diego Sports Arena by Wally Heider Recording B1 & B2 recorded at the Isle of Wight by Pye Recording, London. A1 published by Jewel Music A2, A4, B3 & B4 published by A. Schroeder A3 published by Carlin Music B2 published by Northern Songs.
Psychedelic Rock Jimi Hendrix. 队列表 Psychedelic Rock Jimi Hendrix Hendrix in the West. Other productions from Jimi Hendrix. Both Sides of the Sky. People, Hell and Angels.
A newly expanded version of Jimi Hendrix's already excellent 1972 live compilation 'In the West' offers further proof - as if we needed it - of the late guitarist's amazing charisma and restless creativity in the live concert setting. In short, all bases are covered, and this is the shorter of the two live album re-issues Legacy's putting out from Hendrix this week! Wait till you get a load of 'Winterland!' Filed Under: Jimi Hendrix.
Hendrix in the West is a patchwork quilt with different degrees of texture and shade. As far as I’m concerned, this number is the reason for this album’s existence. Hendrix’s whorehouse blues is mellifluous and powerful; it doesn’t try to drown the listener in an avalanche of chromium tears, but lifts you up as it builds into its final crescendo, taking you in and out of its many and changing moods. A masterpiece of a performance. The second side is somewhat less intriguing.
Hendrix in the West was a posthumous live album by Jimi Hendrix, released in January 1972 by Polydor Records, and later in February by Reprise Records. The album contains songs from Hendrix's performances at the San Diego Sports Arena on May 24, 1969, Berkeley Community Theatre on May 30, 1970 and the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival on August 30, 1970. No release results - showing artist results instead. Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix Sony Legacy 2010.
Jimi Hendrix – Hendrix in the West Album Zip Download (10. 7MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Hendrix in the West is a posthumous live album by Jimi Hendrix, released in January 1972 by Polydor Records, and later in February by Reprise Records The . 2 and No 12 in the Billboard 2003. This album was re-released on September 13, 2011 as part of the Hendrix family's project to remaster Hendrix's discography Since the rights to the Royal Albert Hall performance of "Little Wing" and "Voodoo Child" on the original LP are in dispute,4 the newly released CD contains alternate performances of the two songs.