New Monkees - New Monkees album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What I Want
Lead Vocals – Larry Saltis, Marty Ross Lyrics By – Eddie SchwartzMusic By – David Tyson, Eddie SchwartzProducer – Matt Wallace
|2||Do It Again
Arranged By – Jim Lang, Tony PelusoLead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Steve Barri, Tony PelusoWritten-By – John Parr, Julia Downs*
|3||I Don't Know
Arranged By – Michael CruzLead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Steve Barri, Tony PelusoProducer [Associate] – Michael CruzRecorded By, Mixed By – Tony PelusoWritten-By – Michael Cruz
|4||The Way She Moves
Lead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Carol Carmichael Parks, Dean ParksWritten-By – Denis Keldie
|5||Boy Inside The Man
Arranged By – Tony PelusoLead Vocals – Marty Ross Producer – Steve Barri, Tony PelusoWritten-By – Tom Cochrane
Lead Vocals – Marty Ross Producer – Carol Carmichael Parks, Dean ParksWritten-By – Rob Elvis
|7||Whatever It Takes
Arranged By – Jim Lange, Tony PelusoLead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Steve Barri, Tony PelusoRecorded By, Mixed By – Tony PelusoWritten-By – Alan Roy Scott, Arnie Roman
Lead Vocals – Marty Ross Producer – Carol Carmichael Parks, Dean ParksWritten-By – Ken Brown
Lead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Carol Carmichael Parks, Dean ParksWritten-By – Derrell Brown, Gene Houston, Greg Barnhill, Johnny Hozey
|10||Corner Of My Eye
Lead Vocals – Larry SaltisProducer – Mike SlamerWritten-By – Charlie Mitchell , Larry Saltis, Mike Slamer
|11||Turn It Up
Lead Vocals – Dino KovasProducer, Arranged By – Joe CurialeWritten-By – Jimmy Haddox, Joe Curiale
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Published By – Blackwood Music (Canada) Ltd.
- Published By – High Frontier Music
- Published By – David Tyson Music
- Published By – Carbert Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bogus Global Music
- Published By – Cruztunes
- Published By – A Song For You
- Published By – Eschew Obfuscation
- Published By – Arista Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ken Brown Music
- Published By – Warner-Refuge Music, Inc.
- Published By – Greg Barnhill Music
- Published By – Gold Horizon Music Corp.
- Published By – Golden Torch Music
- Published By – Joe Curiale Music
- Alto Saxophone – Richard Elliot
- Arranged By [Trumpets, Horns] – Greg Adams
- Art Direction, Design – Tim Eames*
- Backing Vocals – Carol Carmichael Parks, Dino Kovas, Jared Chandler, Joe Chemay, Joe Pizzullo*, Lance Gullickson, Larry Saltis, Marty Ross , Steve Lively
- Baritone Saxophone – Stephen Kupa*
- Bass – Bob Parr, Joe Chemay, Marty Ross
- Drums – Dino Kovas, Paul Leim
- Guitar – Dann Huff, Dean Parks, Larry Saltis, Mike Slamer, Nick Kirgo
- Horns – The Tower Of Power Horn Section*
- Keyboards – Dean Parks, Jim Lang, Joe Curiale, Mike Cruz*, Mike Slamer, Randy Kerber
- Mandolin – Fred Tackett
- Photography By – Bonnie Schiffman
- Tenor Saxophone – Emilio Castillo
- Trumpet – Lee Thornburg
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25642-2
|9 25642-1||New Monkees||New Monkees (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25642-1||US||1987|
|9 W1-25642-1, W1-25642||New Monkees||New Monkees (LP, Album, Club, Col)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 W1-25642-1, W1-25642||US||1987|
|925 642-1||New Monkees||New Monkees (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 642-1||Europe||1987|
|1-25642||New Monkees||New Monkees (LP, Album, Club, RCA)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25642||US||1987|
|9256424||New Monkees||New Monkees (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records||9256424||Canada||1987|
The Monkees is the first album by the band the Monkees. It was released in October 1966 by Colgems Records in the United States and RCA Victor in the rest of the world. It was the first of four consecutive . number one albums for the group, taking the top spot on the Billboard 200 for 13 weeks, after which it was displaced by the band's second album. It also topped the UK charts in 1967. The Monkees has been certified quintuple platinum by the RIAA, with sales of over five million copies.
The Monkees - "Pleasant Valley Sunday" - ORIGINAL VIDEO - H. .I'm a Believer - The Monkees. The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville 1966. The Monkees - Valleri " Official Video". The Monkees - Daydream Believer (Official Music Video). The Monkees- Hey Hey We're The Monkees.
New Monkees – New Monkees. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
Micky Dolenz Details New Monkees Christmas Album People Magazine Micky Dolenz Cindy Ord/Getty In a way it’s amazing that it took this long for the Monkees to make a Christmas album. Back during their mid-’60s heyday, everyone from Beach Boys, the Supremes and Elvis Presley, The Monkees ‘The Christmas Song’ Video Rhino has dropped the third video from ‘The Monkees Christmas Party’ album, Michael Nesmith’s rendition of Mel Torme’s ‘The Christmas Song’. The song was produced in the style of the First National Band by Christian and Jonathan Nesmith
Redirected from The New Monkees). New Monkees was the name of both a . pop rock music group, and a 1987 syndicated television show featuring the group. The 20th anniversary of The Monkees in 1986 generated enough interest that New Monkees was conceived later that year, and launched the following year. The show, a remake of "The Monkees", was produced by Columbia Pictures Television and distributed by Coca-Cola Telecommunications (both are now Sony Pictures Television).
New Monkees Tracklist. 11. Turn It Up Lyrics. New Monkees Q&A.
The Monkees may be coming to YOUR town very soon. Check out these dates for Michael Nesmith, Micky Dolenz and The Monkees upcoming concerts. Michael Nesmith solo (performing his legendary songs from the 1970's like Joanne, Silver Moon, Some Shelley's Blues and Propinquity). ,,, now playing: the merry monkees – three new videos. Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 6:09pm. It's time to get merry with the Monkees! Check out three brand new videos for their soon-to-be classic Christmas tracks including the official music video for "The Christmas Song," produced, directed, and animated by Jonathan Nesmith and Susan Holloway. ,,, The Monkees To Release Christmas Party, Their First Ever Holiday Album. Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 12:57pm.
Micky Dolenz Davy Jones Michael Nesmith Peter Tork. On this day in 1967, The Monkees made their television debut in the UK. 64K. K.
All four New Monkees could sing and play, and their (now long out-of-print) self-titled album featured some big-name producers and songwriters and was surprisingly listenable. If you’d heard Walk the Moon’s Shut Up and Dance or anything by Richard Marx or Glass Tiger, then you’ll have some idea of what it sounded like. All of this should have lent the much-hyped prefab band some cred. But unfortunately, the New Monkees were doomed from the start
Monkees singer Micky Dolenz discusses the band's new Christmas album, Michael Nesmith's heart surgery, upcoming shows and more. There was a lot of talk about a followup, but nobody could agree on what direction to take.