Thompson Twins - Big Trash album download
|2||Queen Of The U.S.A.||3:44|
|3||Bombers In The Sky||3:56|
|4||This Girl's On Fire||3:11|
|7||Salvador Dali's Car||4:21|
|8||Rock This Boat||3:07|
|9||Dirty Summer's Day||4:28|
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Manufactured By – WEA
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
- Designed At – Icon
- Art Direction – Alannah Currie, Anne Tilby
- Art Direction [Assistant] – Jonathan Greene
- Engineer – Chris Dickie (tracks: 4, 11), Keith Fernley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Duncan, Gordon Bonner
- Management – Gary Kurfirst
- Mixed By – Keith Fernley, Phil Thornalley (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 8)
- Photography By – Kevin Davies
- Producer – Alannah Currie (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 4, 11), Tom Bailey (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
- Written-By – Alannah Currie, Tom Bailey
NotesCat # appears as
- 7599-25921-2 on spines
- 925 921-2 on back cover, on back cover of booklet and on disc
© & ℗ 1989 Warner Bros Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany · Fabriqué en Allemagne · Record Service
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 075992592123
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25921-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: 925921-2 RSA
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Price Code (France): WE 851
|925 921-1, 7599-25921-1, WX 284||Thompson Twins||Big Trash (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Red Eye||925 921-1, 7599-25921-1, WX 284||UK & Europe||1989|
|90186||Thompson Twins||Gran Desperdicio = Big Trash (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||90186||Argentina||1989|
|9 25921-1||Thompson Twins||Big Trash (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Red Eye||9 25921-1||US||1989|
|9 25921-2||Thompson Twins||Big Trash (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Red Eye||9 25921-2||US||Unknown|
|25921-1||Thompson Twins||Big Trash (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||25921-1||Australia||1989|
Big Trash is the seventh studio album by the British pop group the Thompson Twins, released in 1989 by Warner Brothers/Red Eye. It was produced by Tom Bailey and Alannah Currie, with two tracks produced by Steve Lillywhite. Big Trash yielded two singles; "Sugar Daddy" reached No. 28 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and No. 97 in the UK, while "Bombers in the Sky" was a commercial failure. Big Trash reached No. 163 on the Billboard 200.
Thompson Twins – Big Trash. Design by Icon, London and Los Angeles. Sticker on cover "Thompson Twins featuring the hit single 'Sugar Daddy' 925 921-1 WX 284". Embossed Warner logo on the back cover. First cat on labels Second cat on the spine Third cat on the back cover and labels. Label: Red Eye Records (3) – 7599-25921-2, Warner Bros. Records – 7599-25921-2, Red Eye Records (3) – 925 921-2, Warner Bros. Records – 925 921-2.
Band Name Thompson Twins. Album Name Big Trash. Erscheinungsdatum 1989. Labels Warner Music Group Red Eye Distribution. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 3. Bombers in the Sky. 4. This Girl's on Fire.
Album by Thompson Twins. was remixed in. Sugar Daddy (12" Remix) by Shep Pettibone (1989). Sugar Daddy (Sweet N' Low Mix) by Shep Pettibone (1989). Sugar Daddy (Big Daddy's Dub) by Shep Pettibone (1989). see 2 more connections.
You can get here Big Trash Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Thompson Twins Into the Gap. Thompson Twins Side Kicks. Thompson Twins Close to the Bone. Thompson Twins Queer. Thompson Twins Greatest Hits. Thompson Twins In the Name of Love.
Robert Christgau gave the album a B+, stating "No one cares, but this is their best by miles