Nomeansno - 0 + 2 = 1 album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Horns – The Totaliterrortones
|3||0 + 2 = 1||4:46|
|4||The Valley Of The Blind||2:52|
|5||Mary (The Last)||6:04|
|6||Everyday I Start To Ooze
Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Lissa Beurge
|7||When Putting It All In Order Ain't Enough||2:51|
|8||The Night Nothing Became Everything||1:25|
|9||I Think You Know||1:58|
- Distributed By – EFA – CD 17698 26
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nomeansno
- Licensed From – Wrong Records
- Pressed By – PDO, UK – 10166711
- Published By – Upright Music
- Recorded At – Profile Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Bass, Vocals, Guitar [Some Guitar] – Rob Wright
- Drums, Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – John Wright
- Engineer – Brian (Who) Else*, Cecil*, John*
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass [Some Bass] – " "
- Management, Other [Baby Sitting] – Laurie Mercer
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Mixed By [Live Sound] – Craig Bougie
- Photography By [Booklet] – Rebecca Kraatz
- Photography By [Front And Back Photos] – David Bruce
- Producer – Cecil English, Nomeansno
- Technician [Janitorial Services] – John Yates
- Written-By – Kerr*, Wright*, Wright*
NotesReleased in a standard jewel case with fold out insert including lyrics.
This record was made in July of 1991 at Profile Studios, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
It was mastered at Fantasy in Berkeley. Breakfast was at Ben's - alright!
(C) 1991 Alternative Tentacles Records
(P) 1991 NoMeansNo/SOCAN (ASCAP).
Licensed from Wrong Records.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016691 200983
- Matrix / Runout: VIRUS98CD 10166711 06 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO MADE IN THE UK BY PMDC
- Label Code: LC 8356
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0477
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L134
|VIRUS 98CD||Nomeansno||0 + 2 = 1 (CD, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 98CD||UK & Europe||1991|
|VIRUS 98CD||Nomeansno||0 + 2 = 1 (CD, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 98CD||US||1991|
|MG 2001||Nomeansno||0 + 2 = 1 (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 2001||Poland||1992|
|Wrong 35LP, Wrong 35||Nomeansno||0 + 2 = 1 (LP, Yel + LP, Cle + Album, Ltd, RE)||Wrong Records , Wrong Records||Wrong 35LP, Wrong 35||UK||Unknown|
|VIRUS 98||Nomeansno||0 + 2 = 1 (LP, Album)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 98||UK & Europe||1991|
0 + 2 1 is the fifth full-length album by Canadian punk band Nomeansno. Released in 1991, it was the fourth and final studio album to feature Nomeansno's longtime guitarist Andy Kerr. The proper follow-up to their most popular album, Wrong, the record was somewhat polarizing but generally well received by critics. By 1991, the members of Nomeansno had quit their day jobs and focused on their band, which was gaining an increasing audience in Europe and North America.
Complete your Nomeansno collection. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Nomeansno : 0 + 2 1,disco, crónica, tracklist, mp3, textos. Data de aparición 1991. Labels Alternative Tentacles Records Wrong Records. Estilo MusicalPunkcore. Miembros poseen este álbum1.
0 + 2 1 is among their most far-out records. The songs here are incredibly long and somewhat repetitive. They don't necessarily need to be as long as they are, but this is the band's style, and listeners will either dig it or not be able to stand it. Nomeansno counts many musicians among their fans, and plenty of punks. The opening song "Now" has a fine acoustic guitar riff, and "The Valley of the Blind" is maybe the punkest song on the record, and also a winner
Album · 2011 · 4 Songs. The Sky Is Falling, and I Want My Mommy (with NoMeansNo). All Roads Lead to Ausfahrt.
No Sex 25:52 B3. Rich Guns 29:41 B4. No Rest For The Wicked 33:37 B. iving In Detente 38:48 Bass, Guitar, Vocals - Rob Wright Drums, Vocals, Keyboards, Bells, Percussion, Other - John Wright Engineer - Sandra Lange (tracks: A1 to B4) Producer, Written-By - Nomeansno Recorded at Key Studios, Victoria, . Inside: A1. Living Is Free 0:00 A2. My Roommate Is Turning Into A Monster 4:28 A3. Red Devil 8:36 A4. Mama's Little Boy 14:25 Outside: B1. We Are The Chopped 20:27 B2. No Sex 25:52 B3.
This album (paired on CD with Small Parts) was my first Nomeansno CD (apart from the Jello one), and I've listened frequently to this song for over 15 years. All this time I figured the song was about friends whom you like on a superficial level, but who are actually poisonous assholes underneath. I don't understand you and your ways, Canada's Nomeansno!" But we all grow in life, and I'm no different. In those days, I was 1'2 and now I'm 5'11. Then it all went away and here we are.