Damien Rice - O album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Shane Fitzsimons
|3||The Blower's Daughter
Electric Guitar – Mark Kelly
Arranged By [Strings] – David ArnoldOrchestrated By, Conductor – Nicholas DoddProducer – David ArnoldRecorded By – Steve Orchard
Djembe [Baby Jembe] – Caz Drums, Percussion – Damien RicePiano [Improvisation] – Jean Meunier
Bass – Shane FitzsimonsPiano – Damien Rice
Bass – Shane Fitzsimons
Soprano Vocals – Doreen CurranTimpani, Percussion – Conor DonovanTranslated By [Finnish] – Kristiina AittokallioViolin – Colm Mac Con Iomaire
Lyrics By – Lisa HanniganMusic By [Melody] – Traditional
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Damien Rice
- Copyright (c) – Damien Rice
- Pressed By – MPO (Ireland) Ltd
- Mastered At – Mid Atlantic Digital
- Artwork [All Other Paintings And Drawings] – Damien*, Lisa*
- Artwork, Design – Karl Toomey
- Bass, Clarinet – Damien Rice (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Cello – Vyvienne Long
- Drums, Percussion – Tomo
- Illustration [Cover Drawing] – Melissa Ni Chionnaith
- Illustration [Eskimo Drawing] – Daisydog Productions
- Mastered By – Robyn Robins (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Mixed By – Damien Rice (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Photography By – Damien*, Ethna O'Regan, Natascha*, Robbie Fry
- Producer – Damien Rice (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Recorded By – Damien Rice (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Vocals – Lisa Hannigan
- Vocals, Guitar – Damien Rice
- Written-By – Damien Rice (tracks: 1 to 10.2)
Notes℗ & © damien rice 2002
Track 10 is 16:06 and consists of three different songs, separated by pauses:
0:00 to 5:10 Eskimo
7:06 to 13:02 Prague
14:08 to 16:06 Silent Night
All songs recorded, mixed and produced on a mobile studio in Cahirdaniel, Celbridge, Rathgar, Monkstown, Paris, Killarney, Ranelagh and Chatham Street
except for "Amie", recorded at Air Studios, London
This first edition came as a 19-page cloth bound issued hardback book digifile with a barcode sticker on the back,
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker, scanned): 689232069728
- Barcode (Sticker, text): 6 89232 06972 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): RICE O MPO IRL/1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L038
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5D23
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DAMIENO-02 MPO IRL/4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DAMIENO-02 MPO IRL/5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): RICE O MPO IRL/1 00
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L038
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 5D10
|DRM002CD||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album)||Damien Rice Music||DRM002CD||Ireland||2002|
|PROP05307||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Promo)||Damien Rice Music||PROP05307||Ireland||2003|
|5050466-4788-2-5||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Har)||14th Floor Records, Damien Rice Music||5050466-4788-2-5||UK||2003|
|5046647885||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Dig)||14th Floor Records||5046647885||Australia||2003|
|5050466-4788-5-6||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album)||14th Floor Records, Damien Rice Music||5050466-4788-5-6||UK||2003|
O is the debut studio album by Irish musician Damien Rice, originally released on 1 February 2002, in Ireland and in the United Kingdom. The album is dedicated to Rice's friend Mic Christopher, who died of a head injury in 2001. Damien Rice was previously a member of the band Juniper, and upon the disbandment due to changes in creative direction, he took a sabbatical in rural Italy before returning to Ireland.
O (Damien Rice album). Rice wanted to make the album without the backing of a major record label, believing if he signed such a deal it would compromise his future work, forcing him to move in directions he did not wish to.
O is the debut studio album by Damien Rice, originally released under 14th Floor Records on 1 February 2002, in Ireland and in the UK. The album is dedicated to Rice’s friend Mic Christopher, who died of a head injury in 2001. The album title is mentioned in a line from the sixth track Amie: Amie, come sit on my wall And read me the story of O. About these lyrics, Damien said: With relationships.
Hand numberd by Damien Rice, limited to 1000 copies. All songs produced, recorded and mixed (with huge help from Lisa and the other musicians) on a mobile studio in homes in Cahirdaniel, Celbridge, Rathgar, Monkstown, Paris, Killarney, Ranelagh and Chatham St. College. Except "Amie" recorded at Air Studios, London. Album mastered at Mid Atlantic. Vinyl mastered at Cohearent Audio.
This Irish singer/songwriter works with impassioned folk songs that move from stripped-down to grandly orchestrated in a heartbeat.
Damien Rice "O" (2002) album. More Damien Rice albums.
com for the latest live dates, music, news and to join the Damien Rice community. While Damien was in Ireland he performed one of his new songs called ´Holy Water´.
Listen free to Damien Rice – O (Delicate, Volcano and more). O is the debut studio album by Irish musician Damien Rice, originally released on 1 February 2002, in Ireland and in the United Kingdom.