Iggy Pop - The Idiot album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Carlos Alomar
|6||Dum Dum Boys||7:12|
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Thousand Mile, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin America Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53642615
- Mixed By – Tony Visconti
- Photography By – Andrew Kent
- Producer – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie, Iggy Pop
Notes8pp booklet with lyrics and credits.
Recorded at the Chateau d'Herouville and Hansa Studios, Berlin.
Originally released in 1977.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077778 615224 >
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 00777 786 152-2 01 # 53642615
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L287
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0158
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [4x Universal Logo] 00777 786 152-2 01 # 53642615
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LZ87
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0116
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [4x Universal Logo] 00777 786 152-2 01 * 53642615
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0148
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [4x Universal Logo] 00777 786 152-2 01 # 53642615
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0128
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (Cat No): D: 260 177
- Other (Cat No): UK: CDVOD 277
- Price Code (F:): PM 570
- Label Code: LC 3098
|PL 12275||Iggy Pop||The Idiot (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL 12275||UK||1977|
|RVP-6189||Iggy Pop||The Idiot (LP, Album)||RCA||RVP-6189||Japan||1977|
|4M524||Iggy Pop||The Idiot (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Pur)||4 Men With Beards||4M524||US||2017|
|CI-TC. RCLP 20081||Iggy Pop||The Idiot (Cass, Album)||RCA||CI-TC. RCLP 20081||Greece||1977|
|CDOVD 277, 260 177||Iggy Pop||The Idiot (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin America, Virgin America||CDOVD 277, 260 177||Europe||1990|
The sessions for the album began before the recording of Bowie's Low (1977); thus, The Idiot has been called the unofficial beginning of Bowie's Berlin period.
Iggy Pop-the idiot (full album). David Bowie, Carlos Alomar, Iggy Pop. Лицензиар. WMG, UMG (от лица компании "Warner Music UK"); BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, União Brasileira de Compositores, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, Abramus Digital, UMPI, BMI - Broadcast Music In. IRICOM, ARESA, CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (12).
Iggy Pop. Released March 18, 1977. 1. Sister Midnight Lyrics. 2. Nightclubbing Lyrics. 2019 сингл. Iggy Pop. Iggy Pop & Zig Zags, Betty Davis. Iggy Pop & The Stooges. The Original 1976 Album. 1976 Remastered 1976 album.
In 1976, the Stooges had been gone for two years, and Iggy Pop had developed a notorious reputation as one of rock & roll's most spectacular waste cases. After a self-imposed stay in a mental hospital, a significantly more functional Iggy was desperate to prove he could hold down a career in music, and he was given another chance by his longtime ally, David Bowie.
Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Only 17 left in stock (more on the way).
Album · 1977 · 8 Songs. Nude & Rude: The Best of Iggy Pop. 1996. New Values (Bonus Track Version). Anthology Box: The Stooges & Beyond.
Lust for Life (Iggy Pop album). Lust for Life is the second studio album by Iggy Pop, his second solo release and his second collaboration with David Bowie, following The Idiot earlier in the year. As well as achieving critical success, it was Pop's most commercially popular album to date, and remains his only Gold-certified release in the UK.
Listen free to Iggy Pop – The Idiot (Sister Midnight, Nightclubbing and more). The Idiot is the debut solo album by American rock singer Iggy Pop. It was the first of two LPs released in 1977 which Pop wrote and recorded in collaboration with David Bowie.