George Duke - Night After Night album download
|A2||Children Of The Night||5:12|
|A5||Same Ole Love||4:22|
|B2||You Are The Only One In My Life||5:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – TELDEC
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Mama Jo's
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Carol Bobolts
- Bass – "Ready" Freddie Washington*
- Coordinator [Production] – Alice Murrell, Stephanie McCravey
- Drums – John Robinson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kevin Fisher , Mitch Gibson, Steve Ford, Steve Holroyd
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.
- Illustration – Rosanne Percivalle
- Mastered By – Brian Gardener*
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Producer, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer [Synclavier, Tx816, D550, Super Jupiter, Mini Moog], Clavinet [Castlebar], Bass, Soloist – George Duke
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Erik Zobler
- Tenor Saxophone – Larry Williams
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach
- Trumpet – Gary Grant, Jerry Hey
- Vocals – Alexandra Brown*, Carl Carwell, George Duke, Howard Hewett, James Ingram, Jeffrey Osborne, Joey Diggs, Johnny Gill, Josie James, Keith John, Marcy Levy, Natalie Jackson, Phil Perry
Notes- Johnny Gill appears courtesy of MCA Records
- Jeffrey Osborne appears courtesy of A&M Records
- Paul Jackson Jr. appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
- Marc Russo appears courtesy of MCA Records
- Larry Williams appears courtesy of RCA Records
- John Robinson appears courtesy of CBS Records
- Alexandra Brown appears courtesy of MCA Records
- James Ingram appears courtesy of Qwest Records
Recorded at LeGonks West
A1 to A5, B4 Mixed at Ocean Way Recording
B1 to B3, B5 Mixed at Mama Jo's Studio
℗ + © 1989 Elektra/Asylum Records for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
On back sleeve:
Manufactured in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60778-1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, Stamped, Etched): R/S Alsdorf 960778-1-A H
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, Stamped, Etched): R/S Alsdorf 960778-1-B H
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Other (Distribution Code): France: WE 381
|60778-1||George Duke||Night After Night (LP, Album)||Elektra||60778-1||US||1989|
|60778-1||George Duke||Night After Night (LP, Album, SP)||Elektra||60778-1||US||1989|
|960 778-2||George Duke||Night After Night (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra||960 778-2||Europe||Unknown|
|WPCR-28076||George Duke||Night After Night (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Elektra||WPCR-28076||Japan||2014|
|7559-60778-2||George Duke||Night After Night (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-60778-2||Germany||1989|
George Duke performing on keyboard in 2010. George Duke was born in San Rafael, California and raised in Marin City. At four years old he became interested in the piano. Duke recorded his first album in 1966. His second was with French violinist Jean-Luc Ponty, with whom he performed in San Francisco. After Frank Zappa and Cannonball Adderley heard him play, they invited him to join their bands. He spent two years with Zappa as a member of The Mothers of Invention, two years with Adderley, then returned to Zappa. Zappa played guitar solos on his album Feel (1974). In 1989, he temporarily replaced Marcus Miller as musical director of NBC's late-night music performance program Sunday Night during its first season He died on August 5, 2013 in Los Angeles at the age of 67 from chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Night After Night (1989). Album by George Duke.
Give Me The Night is a 1980 album recorded and released by American jazz guitarist and singer George Benson. Released in the summer of 1980, Give Me The Night was produced by Quincy Jones and released on Jones's start-up label Qwest Records, in conjunction with Warner Bros. It charted at number one on both the Top Soul Albums and Jazz Albums Chart as well as number three on the Billboard Pop Albums charts.
Contact us now. George Duke – Night After Night. Tracklist 1. Miss Wiggle (4:53) 2. Children Of The Night (5:16) 3. Love Ballad (4:39) 4. Guilty (3:45) 5. Same Ole Love (4:11) 6. Say Hello (5:02) 7. Only One In My Life (5:30) 8. Brazillian Coffee (1:11) 9. This Lovin’ (5:09) 10. Mystery Eyes (4:28) 11. 560 SL (3:52) 12.
Artist: George Duke Title Of Album: Night After Night (Bonus tracks) Year Of Release: 1989 Label: Elektra Country: USA Genre: Jazz-funk, Smooth Jazz Quality: WavPack (image+. Tracklist: 01. Miss Wiggle - 4:51 02. Children of the Night - 5:12 03. Love Ballad - 4:39 04. Guilty - 3:44 05.
George Duke – After Hours. Records – 9362-47073-2. It is a keyboard album where I play mostly piano and/or Rhodes, along with a Wurlitzer 140B electric piano on one track. It is the first instrumental album I've recorded in over 20 years.
George Duke - Faces in Reflection (19742015) DSF + HDTracks. Reflection Year Of Release: 2015 (1974) Label: MPS Classical Genre: Jazz, Soul Jazz, Jazz Rock, Jazz Funk, Fusion Quality: DSF Stereo DSD64/2. George Duke - Original Album Series 1992-2000 (2010). Series 1992-2000 Year Of Release:2010 Label:Rhino, Warner Genre:Jazz fusion, R&B, Funk, Smooth Jazz Quality:FLAC (tracks+.
George Duke is a jazz related pop/art song/folk music album recording by GEORGE DUKE released in 1986 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. GEORGE DUKE - 1976 Solo Keyboard Album - CD - Excellent Condition - RARE. 23h. George Duke – Night After Night Label: Elektra – 60778-1. George Duke George Duke German vinyl LP album record 960480-1 ELEKTRA 1986.