G-Race - Calypso 'Round The Clock! album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Calypso 'Round The Clock
Written-By – Peter de Wijn
|B||Don't Wanna Be The One
Written-By – G'Race, Peter de Wijn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram B.V.
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Published By – Car-Tunes
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – YaYa Music
- Recorded At – BSJ Studio
- Recorded At – Volière Studio
- Mixed At – Bullet Sound Studios
- Printed By – CBS, Haarlem
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem
- Arranged By – Peter Schön
- Artwork [Lithography] – Algra Reproservice
- Cover, Design [Cover Design], Art Direction – Bureau Beekvisser
- Mixed By – John Sonneveld
- Producer – Peter de Wijn
- Recorded By – Bart v.d. Post*, Rob ten Bokum
NotesThe duration of track 1 is listed on the back cover as 3'14, and on the side 1 disc label as 3'00.
The duration of track 2 is listed on the back cover as 3'28, and on the side 2 disc label as 3'20.
From the back of the sleeve:
recorded at BSJ
Bart v.d. Post
Rob ten Bokum
mixed at Bullet Sound
 published by
YaYa Music/EMI Music
 published by
Car Tunes/EMI Music
G-Race 'Couleur Locale'
Mercury 836 310-2
[P]+[C] 1990 Phonogram BV
From the disc labels:
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42287 52047 5
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 042287520475
- Other (Distribution code): PG 102
- Other: 08-015043-00
- Label Code: LC 0039
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Disc label side 1): 875 204-7.1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc label side 1): 08-015043-00-1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc label side 2): 875 204-7.2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc label side 2): 08-015043-00-2
|875 204-2||G-Race*||Calypso 'Round The Clock (CD, Maxi)||Mercury||875 204-2||Netherlands||1990|
1 Calypso 'Round The Clock! 3:14. 3 Don't Wanna Be The One. 3:28. 4 Calypso 'Round The Clock! (Instrumental Version) 3:14. Artist Title (Format). Calypso 'Round The Clock! (7", Single). YaYa Records, Mercury, YaYa Records.
G-Race – Blue Side Of Midnight. Label: Mercury – 848 657-2. 1. Calypso 'Round The Clock. Songwriter – Peter de Wijn. 2. Slowdancing (In A Fast World).
Calypso is the third studio album by recording artist Harry Belafonte, released by RCA Victor (LPM-1248) in 1956. The album became his second consecutive number-one album on the Billboard Top Pop Albums chart, where it peaked for 31 weeks. Calypso is well-known as the first LP record album to sell over one million copies and is considered by many critics to be one of the greatest albums of all time.
Label: Mercury – PHCA-88 Type: CD, Album, Compilation Country: Japan Date of released: 1991 Category: Electronic, Rock Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop. G-Race - Race - Chèrie MP3 version. 2726 downloads at 28 mb/s. G-Race - Race - Chèrie FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s. 3. Don't Wanna Be Lonely Tonight.
Say What?! 8,712 listeners. Also featured on. +1 other release. Drop the Dow. Round Table Knights. One Day (Lazaro Casanova Haunted Dub).
Rock Around the Clock (album). Rock Around the Clock was the third album of rock and roll music by Bill Haley and His Comets. Released by Decca Records in December 1955 it was, like the two albums that preceded it, a compilation album of previously issued singles. Most of the album's contents had in fact been previously issued by Decca earlier in 1955 on the album Shake, Rattle and Roll
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741