Adramelch - Irae Melanox album download
|1-5||Decay (Saver Comes)||7:30|
|1-6||Was Called Empire||4:53|
|1-7||Eyes Of Alabaster||5:21|
|1-8||Dreams Of A Jester||6:48|
|Bonus CD (The Age Before...)|
|2-1||Cruel Times (Instrumental)||5:15|
|2-6||Dreams Of A Jester||6:48|
|2-7||Was Called Empire||5:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Underground Symphony
- Copyright (c) – Underground Symphony
- Licensed From – ZYX Music GMBH & Co. KG
- Licensed From – Gianluca A. Corona
- Recorded At – Bips Studio
- Recorded At – Adramelch Own Studio
- Mixed At – Lo Studio
- Mastered At – Lo Studio
- Recorded At – Hammil Studio, Milano
- Mixed At – Hammil Studio, Milano
- Remastered At – New Sin Studios
- Arranged By – Adramelch
- Bass – Franco Avalli
- Drums – Luca Moretti
- Layout [Graphic Layout By] – Fabio Troiani
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Sandro Fremiot
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Vittorio Ballerio
- Lyrics By – G. Corona* (tracks: 2-4), M. Lietti* (tracks: 2-2), R. Gramegna* (tracks: 2-4)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Cristiano Cesario (tracks: 2-1, 2-2), Guido Block (tracks: 2-1, 2-2)
- Music By – G. Corona* (tracks: 2-2), G. Corona* (tracks: 2-4)
- Painting [Cover Paintings And Drawings] – G. Corona*
- Photography By [Studio Photos By] – Anna Nadalig
- Producer – Adramelch
- Recorded By – Adramelch (tracks: 2-1, 2-2), Paolo Mauri (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Adramelch (tracks: 2-3 to 2-8), Marco Allegri (tracks: 2-3 to 2-8)
- Remastered By – Luigi Stefanini
- Rhythm Guitar, Choir – Gianluca Corona*
- Songwriter – G. Corona* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5 to 2-8)
NotesDisc 1 contains the remastered version of the "Irae Melanox" album.
Disc 2 contains two previously unreleased songs (tracks 2-1 and 2-2) and the remastered version of the band's demo from 1987 (tracks 2-3 to 2-8).
Tracks 1-1 to 1-7 issued under licence from ZYX Music GmbH & Co. Kg, Germany.
Disc 2 issued under exclusive licence from Gianluca Corona - Adramelch - Milano, Italy.
DISC 1 TRACKS 1-8: Produced by Adramelch. Recorded at Bips Studio, Milan (Italy), April 1988 by Paolo Mauri. Digitally remastered by Luigi Stefanini at New Sin Studio, Loria (TV), Italy.
DISC 2 TRACKS 1-2: Produced and recorded by Adramelch in their own studio in Milan, June 2008. Mixed and mastered by Guido Block and Cristiano Cesario at Lo Studio, Milan, July 2008.
DISC 2 TRACKS 3-8: Produced by Adramelch. Recorded and mixed by Marco Allegri & Adramelch at Hammil Studio, Milan, October 1987. Digitally remastered by Luigi Stefanini at New Sin Studio, Loria.
(P) & (C) 2010 Underground Symphony
Underground Symphony P.O. Box 39 - 15060 Basaluzzo (AL) Italy - Tel. & Fax +39 0143 72420
www.undergroundsymphony.it - www.myspace.com/undergroundsymphony
www.adramelch.com - www.myspace.com/adramelch
Made in EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 032790 490879
- Barcode (Scanned): 8032790490879
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI ADD05
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 99110 US CD1 CD-115
- Other (Disc 1 Category): US CD-115
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI ADD02
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 99110 US CD2 CD-116
- Other (Disc 2 Category): US CD-116
|MET 104||Adramelch||Irae Melanox (LP, Album)||Metalmaster||MET 104||Italy||1988|
|JRR019||Adramelch||Irae Melanox (LP, Ltd, RE)||Jolly Roger Records||JRR019||Italy||2011|
|JRR019||Adramelch||Irae Melanox (LP, Ltd, RE, Whi)||Jolly Roger Records||JRR019||Italy||2011|
|WR01||Adramelch||Irae Melanox (CD, Album, RE)||Warlord Records||WR01||Italy||1998|
|WR01||Adramelch||Irae Melanox (CD, Promo)||Unisound Records||WR01||Greece||Unknown|
Adramelch Irae Melanox. Dedicated to Carlo Magno (742-814, . Recording information: Produced by Adramelch. Recorded and mixed at Bips Studio, Milano, Italy, during April 1988. Identifiers: Matrix, Runout: MET 104 A Matrix, Runout: MET 104· B Rights Society: SIAE. Added by: (Unknown user). Modified by: khabarov.
Theme Corona) (Solo Fremiot). These are not odes to the prince of material Just remembrances of ages swayed by the fear Satan was used like a pretext to kill Who doesn't trust in Christian faith was soon burned alive Refuse you all wicked lectures of the priests These had been written to sway all the human kind. chorus) Screams of fear and tears of pain to see the rising flames Nailed bodies on the burning cross NO, the death the ruin of man it wasn't really Satan Meaning of evil noooooo. I would show you shining light of the right Behemoth.
Irae Melanox (CD, Album, RE + CD, RE + Dlx, RM, Dig). Underground Symphony. Irae Melanox (CD, Promo).
Irae Melanox (1988) by Adramelch. Labels: Underground Symphony. Genres: Progressive Metal, Power Metal . Underground Symphony reissued the album on October, 2010 in 2CD deluxe digipak format with 20 page booklet. includes the 1987 demo tape and two previously unreleased songs composed in the late eighties and recorded in 2008 by the current line up: 1. Cruel Times (Instrumental) (5:15) 2. Winter Dusk (5:44) 3. Portals (1:15) 4. Adramelch (6:08) 5. Fearful Visions (6:50) 6. Dreams of a Jester (6:48) 7. Was Called Empire (5:35) 8. Irae Melanox (7:32). The album and the demo have been digitally remastered by Luigi Stefanini at New Sin Studio, Loria (TV), Italy.
When composing this album, the band decided to take the usually triumphant aspects of their respective genre and take a more methodical approach to them. In many of the songs like the thrashier Fearful Visions, the doom-laden yet neoclassical Zephirus or the fast-paced Was Called Empire, a lot of variety will certainly be noticeable compositionally. However, what makes this album stand out is that it never feels content to perform repetitious and brief melodies throughout the album.
Track list: 1. Fearful Visions 0:00 2. Zephirus 7:54 3. Irae Melanox 14:31 4. Lamento 22:13 5. Decay (Saver Comes) 23:21 6. Was Called Empire 30:51 7. Eyes of Alabaster 35:41 8. Dreams of a Jester 40:58. Country: Italy Year: 1988 Genre: Power/Progressive Metal. Finally the full album of this might Power, Prog metal album! It sounds a bit cleaner than what I recall. Nonetheless, this along with Moon of Steel are superb!