Mojah - Broken Arrow album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Time For Us To Unite||4:14|
|A5||Don't Walk On By||4:04|
|B3||Mothers & Fathers
Written-By – B. Youth
|B5||When Tribes Meet||1:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Frontline
- Copyright (c) – Frontline
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verse To Vinyl
- Copyright (c) – Verse To Vinyl
- Manufactured By – Verse To Vinyl
- Recorded At – Toronto Recording Workshop Incorporated
- Mixed At – Wellesley Sound Studios
- Edited At – Wellesley Sound Studios
- Arranged By – Eddy Bullen*
- Backing Vocals – Marcia English, Sheri
- Bass – Eddy Bullen*
- Design [Cover] – Bryan Gee
- Drum Programming – Eddy Bullen*
- Drums [Live Drum Overdubs] – Muhtadi
- Edited By – Jeff McCollock, Mojah
- Edited By [Additional] – Walter Sobozak*
- Engineer – M. Fortino*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ken Chiu, Paul Pryce
- Executive-Producer – Lillian Allen
- Keyboards – Eddy Bullen*
- Lead Guitar – Russ Williams
- Mixed By – Eddie Bullen (tracks: A3), Jeff McCollock (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Mojah (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Other [Pslam Inspiration] – Ovid Reid
- Percussion – Muhtadi
- Photography By [Cover] – Greg Lawson
- Producer – Eddy Bullen*, Mojah
- Saxophone – Jody Golick
- Songwriter – Mojah
- Trumpet [Trumphet] – Sara McElcheran*
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Mojah
Notes℗ © Frontline/Verse to Vinyl 1990
Printed in Canada.
|VV104C||Mojah||Broken Arrow (Cass, Album)||Verse To Vinyl||VV104C||Canada||1990|
Mojah – Broken Arrow. Label: Verse To Vinyl – VV104. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Mixed By – Eddie Bullen (tracks: A3), Jeff McCollock (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Mojah (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5). Other – Ovid Reid. Percussion – Muhtadi. Photography By – Greg Lawson (3). Producer – Eddy Bullen, Mojah. Saxophone – Jody Golick. Trumpet – Sara McElcheran.
Time For Us To Unite. Broken Arrow (LP, Album). Broken Arrow (Cass, Album).
Broken Arrow is the 22nd studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, and his eighth with Crazy Horse. The first three songs are in the form of long, structured jams. The final track is a live version of a Jimmy Reed song that was recorded on an audience microphone at a small "secret" gig in California, giving it a bootleg feel.
The track appears on his album Stories. Broken Arrows" combines Brown's vocals with "thumping bass and twinkling synth lines". Like one of Avicii's previous singles, "Hey Brother", "Broken Arrows" is a dance song containing elements of country music. It is written in the key of G major.
In many ways, Broken Arrow follows the same path as Neil Young's other '90s albums with Crazy Horse. Broken Arrow floats on waves of lumbering guitars and cascading feedback, ebbing and flowing with winding solos and drifting melodies. In a typical display of artistic perversion, Young has front-loaded the album with three epics with a combined running time of just over 25 minutes. Following the three epic-length songs come four concise tunes that range from the country-rock stomp of "Changing Highways" to the reflective "Music Arcade
Broken Arrow EP by Broken Arrow, released 31 October 2016 1. Waiting 2. Gone 3. Where I Stand 4. Make It Count 5. Crossroads 6. Apocalypse This is our first EP and we are proud to finally start spreading our music, hope you enjoy! 1) Waiting 2) Gone 3) Where I Stand 4) Make it Count 5) Crossroads 6) Apocalypse.
Listen the song Broken Arrow by The Album Leaf for free right now! Listen to a few The Album Leaf songs online and make sure that this artist has many hits like Broken Arrow.