Tony Carey - Blue Highway album download
|A1||We Wanna Live||4:18|
|A2||She Moves Like A Dancer||3:57|
|A5||Tear Down The Walls||3:43|
|B2||Love Don't Bother Me||3:58|
|B3||Katy Be Mine||4:18|
|B4||Like A Rock||4:12|
|B5||Out Of Town Woman||3:43|
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Rockoko Production, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hotline Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Art Direction – Jeff Adamoff
- Art Direction, Design – Judith Salavetz, Spencer Drate
- Backing Vocals – Jimmy Barnes (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – Mark "The Kid" Aubin*
- Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Tony Carey
- Drums – Bertram Engel
- Engineer – Andy Lunn (tracks: B5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Mathias Dietrich
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andreas Magiera
- Engineer, Mixed By – Nigel Jopson
- Guitar – Andy Becker, Carl Carlton
- Management – Richard Sanders , William Franzblau
- Mastered By – Greg Fulginiti
- Mixed By – Andy Lunn (tracks: A3, A4, B5)
- Photography By [Front Cover], Artwork [Tinting] – Geoffrey Hargrave Thomas*
- Producer – Peter Hauke
- Synthesizer [PPG Synth Effects] – Volker Barber (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Tony Carey
NotesMCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville pressing.
1985 MCA Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5603-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 076732560310
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): MCA-4962-ASR-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): MCA-4963-ASR-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B Runout - Stamped): ◈-P-◈, ARTISAN (logo)
|MCAC-5603||Tony Carey||Blue Highway (Cass)||MCA Records||MCAC-5603||US||1985|
|MCA-5603||Tony Carey||Blue Highway (LP, Album, Glo)||MCA Records||MCA-5603||US||1985|
|252 671-2 YS||Tony Carey||Blue Highway (CD, Album)||MCA Records||252 671-2 YS||Germany||1989|
|RMED-356, RMED-0356||Tony Carey||Blue Highway (CD, Album, RE)||Renaissance Records , Renaissance Records||RMED-356, RMED-0356||US||2008|
|MCD05603 / MCAD5603||Tony Carey||Blue Highway (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCD05603 / MCAD5603||Germany||1989|
I set off in a flatbed truck Down the ladder, down on my luck Got a map of the lower 48 Took the first ramp headed down the interstate I had a wife, but she wouldn't have me Left a job, a livin', and a family There was nothin' to keep me; no reason to stay I went lookin' for. nothin' down the blue highway. And we watched our lives go racin' by The years rolled on in a haze We took time for this, time for that But we never took time babe For the blue highways, highways For the blue highway, highway
Tony Carey – Blue Highway. Label: MCA Records – MCA-5603. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gloversville, MCA Pressing Plant. For the MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville pressing, see Tony Carey - Blue Highway. These two versions also have slight label variations. This release uses the 70 Universal City Plaza address, while the other uses the 100 Universal City Plaza address.
Anthony Lawrence Carey (born October 16, 1953, Watsonville, California) is an American-born, European-based musician, composer, producer, and singer/songwriter. One of his earliest musical experiences was in a band called Blessings, in which he played until 1974 when Ritchie Blackmore hired him as keyboardist for Rainbow. He played with Rainbow on two world tours, until 1977.
More albums from Tony Carey: Some Tough City by Tony Carey. Bedtime Story by Tony Carey. The Boystown Tapes by Tony Carey. Stanislaus County Kid by Tony Carey. Cold War Kids by Tony Carey. Storyville by Tony Carey. Heaven by Tony Carey. The Long Road by Tony Carey. View all albums . Blue Highway. 7. Love Don’t Bother Me. 8. Katy Be Mine. 10. Out Of Town Woman. More albums from Tony Carey: Some Tough City by Tony Carey.
Former Blackmore keyboardist/singer Tony Carey takes a more direct, pop-oriented approach on his follow-up to the successful 1984 release SOME TOUGH CITY. Loaded with heartrending rock ballads, BLUE HIGHWAY shows a more vulnerable, yet still highly creative Carey. At times, Carey’s voice even bears resemblance to Steve Tyler’s bluesy cackle
We Wanna Live, 04:19. She Moves Like a Dancer, 04:02.
Request an album send to friend. Tony Carey - Blue Highway.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Tony carey blue highway.