Mannheim Steamroller - Fresh Aire 4 album download
|A1||G Major Toccata||5:05|
|A4||Four Rows Of Jacks||3:13|
- Manufactured By – American Gramaphone Records
- Produced For – American Gramaphone Records , Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dots And Lines Ink
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Gramaphone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Gramaphone Records , Inc.
- Copyright (c) – American Gramaphone Records
- Published By – Dots And Lines, Ink.
- Recorded At – Sound Recorders, Omaha
- Recorded At – Sound Recorders, Kansas City
- Art Direction – John Svoboda
- Harpsichord [Davis], Piano [Baldwin Sd-10], Electric Piano [Yamaha Electric Grand], Celesta [Celeste], Organ [109 Rank Aeolian-skinner Pipe Organ], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer – Jackson Berkey
- Horns [Horn] – John Boden
- Lute, Bass – Eric Hansen
- Oboe – Bob Jenkins
- Other [Liner Story] – Ed Wilson
- Photography By [For Photographers Associated] – Carol Davis
- Producer – Don Sears
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Drums, Percussion, Recorder, Synthesizer – Chip Davis
- Strings – Beth McCollum, Charles W. Cronkhite, Chris Farber, Dorothy Brown, Hugh Brown , James Hammond, Joe Landes, Lou Newman, Merton Shatzkin, Miriam Duffelmeyer, Mort Alpert, Steve Shipps, Sue Robinson
- Technician [Keyboard], Other [Wind Crystals Especially Built By] – Louis Davis, Sr.
NotesFourth in the "Fresh Aire" series, closing out the seasonally-themed releases with Winter. Album originally released in 1981.
Early pressings manufactured in Japan.
Published by Dots and Lines Ink./SESAC.
Issued with insert
Label variant: unlike Mannheim Steamroller - Fresh Aire 4, the word "STEREO" appears on both labels at 3:00 instead of "DIGITAL"
|AG 370||Mannheim Steamroller||Fresh Aire 4 (LP, Album, Gat)||American Gramaphone Records||AG 370||US||1981|
|AGC 370||Mannheim Steamroller||Fresh Aire 4 (Cass, Album, Dol)||American Gramaphone Records||AGC 370||US||1981|
|AGCD 370, AGCD-370||Mannheim Steamroller||Fresh Aire 4 (CD, Album)||American Gramaphone Records, American Gramaphone Records||AGCD 370, AGCD-370||US||1986|
|AG 5004-2||Mannheim Steamroller||Fresh Aire IV (HDCD)||American Gramaphone||AG 5004-2||US||Unknown|
|ALI-28093||Mannheim Steamroller||Fresh Aire IV (LP, Album)||American Gramaphone Records||ALI-28093||Japan||1981|
Fourth in the "Fresh Aire" series, closing out the seasonally-themed releases with Winter. Album originally released in 1981. Early pressings manufactured in Japan. Mannheim Steamroller - G Major Toccata 5:07. Red Wine, Mannheim Steamroller, Fresh Aire 4 (invierno) 4:22. Mannheim Steamroller G Major Toccata - HQ Sound 6:09.
Fresh Aire 4 is the fourth album in new age musical group Mannheim Steamroller's Fresh Aire series. The album was originally released in 1981. Each of the first four Fresh Aire albums is based on a season; Fresh Aire 4's theme is Winter. The entire album was mixed and recorded digitally and was also one of the first CDs released. Red Wine," a re-arrangement of the traditional folk song, "Greensleeves", is a sign of the group's successful Christmas albums to come.
The album was originally split between outside (the first four tracks) and inside (the last four tracks), a point lost on the subsequent CD reissue. There's not a huge difference between the two; the medieval "Four Rows of Jacks" isn't so much different in spirit from the modern "Dancing Flames," and neither evokes the outdoors or indoors in particular.
Fresh Aire IV. Remastered. Fresh Aire Iv. "Please retry". Temporarily out of stock.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Mannheim Steamroller. was sampled in. Abandon All Hope by Aesop Rock (1997).
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas Symphony II. More Mannheim Steamroller. Listen to Fresh Aire Iv now. Listen to Fresh Aire Iv in full in the this site app. Play on this site.