Iggy Pop - Blah-Blah-Blah album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Real Wild Child (Wild One)
Written By – O'Keefe/Greenan/OwensWritten-By – Owens*, Greenan*, O'Keefe*
|A2||Baby, It Can't Fall||4:13|
|B1||Cry For Love
Lead Guitar, Soloist – Steve Jones
|B4||Winners & Losers||6:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Recorded At – Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Olivier Ferrand Studio
- Published By – Wren Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – James Osterberg Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Jones Music
- Published By – A Thousand Miles Long
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Art Direction, Design – Nick Egan
- Backing Vocals – Kizilcay*, Pop*, Armstrong*
- Drums, Bass, Synthesizer [Synth], Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Erdal Kizilcay
- Engineer – David Richards
- Guitar [All Guitars] – Kevin Armstrong
- Management [Personal Representation] – Art Collins , Barry Taylor
- Photography By – Michael Halsband
- Producer, Mixed By – David Bowie, David Richards
- Tape [Tape Op] – Justin Case
- Written By – Pop-Jones (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Pop/Bowie (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B3)
- Written-By – Bowie* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2, B3), Pop* (tracks: A2 to B4), Jones* (tracks: A4, B1, B4)
NotesReleased with a colour-printed inner lyrics-sleeve.
Category on jacket: SP 5145
Category on sleeve and labels: SP-5145
Track A1 is written as 'Real Wild Child (Wild One)' on the label and 'Real Wild Child' on the back cover.
Track B4 is written as 'Winners & Losers' on the label and 'Winners And Losers' on the back cover.
℗ 1986 A&M Records, Inc. ER. Printed in Canada.
This recording is also available on compact disc and BASF cassette.
© 1986 A&M Records, Inc.
Trademarks used under license from trademark owner, A&M Records, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Mountain Studios, Montreaux.
Additional recording: Olivier Ferrand Studio, Los Angeles.
Many thanks to Roger Taylor for loan of his Linn.
Personal representation for Collins and Taylor Management.
Track A1 ©1958 Wren Music Company. © renewed 1986 Wren Music Company.
Tracks A2, A3, A5, B2, B3 © 1986 Osterberg Music (BMI) admin by Bug Music/Jones Music (ASCAP).
Tracks A4, B1, B4 © 1986 Osterberg Music (BMI) admin by Bug Music/A Thousand Miles Long (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): SP-05145-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): SP-05145-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runout): SP 5145-A CR
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runout): SP 5145-B CR
- Other (Price Code): G
- Rights Society (A2 to B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|AMA 5145||Iggy Pop||Blah-Blah-Blah (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMA 5145||UK||1986|
|2223660, 395145-1||Iggy Pop||Blah-Blah-Blah (LP, Album)||PGP RTB, A&M Records||2223660, 395145-1||Yugoslavia||1987|
|AMA 5145||Iggy Pop||Blah-Blah-Blah (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||A&M Records||AMA 5145||UK||1986|
|none||Iggy Pop||Blah-Blah-Blah (Cass, Album, Promo)||Not On Label||none||US||1986|
|CD 5145/DX 827, 75021 5145 2||Iggy Pop||Blah-Blah-Blah (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records, A&M Records||CD 5145/DX 827, 75021 5145 2||US||Unknown|
Performer: Iggy Pop Album: Blah-Blah-Blah Label: A&M Records. Blah Blah Blah (Бла Бла Бла) - седьмой сольный альбом рок-музыканта Игги Попа, был издан на лейбле A&M Records в 1986 году, и по сей день он остается самым коммерчески успешным альбомом музыканта.
Blah-Blah-Blah Iggy Pop. All about Iggy Pop. More lyrics. Altri album di Iggy Pop. Bookies Club 870 (Live Radio Broadcast). Teatime Dub Encounters.
Iggy Pop. Blah-Blah-Blah. Wisely realizing he was running out of second chances, Iggy decided to make the most of his good fortune; he steered clear of drugs, learned to cook his own meals, started putting money in the bank, and used his savings to bankroll a new album. David Bowie offered to help, and together they came up with Blah Blah Blah, the most calculatedly commercial album of Iggy's career
Iggy Pop. Blah-Blah-Blah (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl). Iggy Pop. Blah-Blah-Blah (LP, Album). Blah-Blah-Blah (Cass, Album, Promo).
Artist: Iggy Pop. Album: Blah Blah Blah. Quality: 320Kbps, Lossless. Indie Rock, Album, CD. Related Posts. Iggy Pop & David Bowie – Iggy & Bowie Live (2019).
Listen free to Iggy Pop – Blah-Blah-Blah (Real Wild Child (Wild One), Baby, It Can't Fall and more). In 1983, Iggy Pop's career was in shambles, but an unexpected windfall arrived thanks to Iggy's frequent benefactor David Bowie. Bowie recorded "China Girl," a song Bowie and Pop co-wrote, for his album Let's Dance, earning Iggy some large (and much-needed) royalty checks.
The word/phrase "Blah" or "blah-blah," meaning a representation of words that are too obvious or tedious to give in full, originated in the US during the early years of the 20th century. More recently the tripartite version has become more frequent as another way of saying "and so o. Ira and George Gershwin wrote a song called "Blah, Blah, Blah" for a film called Delicious in 1931 and in 2010 American singer-songwriter Kesha recorded a song with the same title on her debut album, Animal.