The Heritage Orchestra - The Heritage Orchestra album download
|1||Mothers And Daughters Now Mothers||8:56|
|4||Ballad For Strings||5:55|
|5||Tell Me Stories||7:22|
|The 1890 Affair|
- Artwork By [Logo Design] – Alex Cox
- Composed By – Chris Bowden (tracks: 1, 4), Jules Buckley (tracks: 3, 5, 6 to 8), Matt Calvert (tracks: 2)
- Composed By [Creative Input] – Jo Wills (tracks: 3)
- Conductor – Jules Buckley
- Drums [Drum Solo] – Adam Betts (tracks: 2)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes Solo] – Ross Stanley (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Dilip Harris*
- Engineer [Abbey Road Assistants] – Robert Houston, Stephen 'Scrap' Marshall*
- Guitar [Guitar Solo] – Matt Calvert (tracks: 3)
- Lead Vocals – Liz Swain (tracks: 3), Natalie Williams (tracks: 5)
- Lyrics By – RJ Holland (tracks: 3, 5)
- Mastered By – John Dent
- Orchestrated By – Jules Buckley (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 8)
- Other [A & R] – Gilles Peterson
- Performer [All Music Played By] – The Heritage Orchestra
- Photography [All Other Photography], Artwork By [Sleeve Design], Artwork By [Developed By] – Tommy Perman
- Photography [Live Photos] – Alan Stockdale, Mick Shenton
- Producer, Other [Orchestral Manager] – Chris Wheeler
- Saxophone [Alto Solo] – Chris Bowden (tracks: 1)
- Saxophone [Sax Solo] – Chris Bowden (tracks: 4)
- Saxophone [Soprano Solo] – Sam Bullard (tracks: 5)
- Saxophone [Tenor Solo] – Tom Challenger (tracks: 7)
- Trombone [Trombone Solo] – Trevor Mires (tracks: 3)
- Written-By – C Bowden* (tracks: 1, 4), J Buckley* (tracks: 3, 5, 6 to 8), M Calvert* (tracks: 2, 3), RJ Holland (tracks: 3, 5)
NotesRecorded at Abbey Road Studios in Studio 1 from 21-23 November 2005.
Mixed at Antonio's with the exception of track 1 which was mixed at Soho Studios.
Mastered at Loud Mastering.
Tracks 1, 2 & 4 Copyright Control.
Tracks 3, 5 & 6 to 8 Omakase Music/Copyright Control.
℗ & © Brownswood Recordings 2006.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5033197426327
|BW002CD-Promo||The Heritage Orchestra||The Heritage Orchestra (CD, Album, Promo)||Brownswood Recordings||BW002CD-Promo||UK||2006|
|none||The Heritage Orchestra||The Heritage Orchestra (CDr, Album, Promo)||Brownswood Recordings||none||UK||2006|
The Heritage Orchestra is a British orchestra founded by Chris Wheeler and Jules Buckley. They perform mainstream, cult, experimental and popular music. The orchestra, which ranges between 25 to 65 members, has performed internationally in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, Emirates Palace, and Hollywood Bowl, and tours throughout the UK to major concert halls and large-scale arenas, including The O2 Arena in London.
Heritage Orchestra is the orchestra that rocks out arenas, messes with other peoples music, and keeps orchestral tradition in the cellar. Since 2004 this renegade ensemble has written its own music, veered wildly between genres, and collaborated with a diverse and high profile array of artists. It has embraced sound, visual, and adaptive music technology in ways that make other orchestras recoil in fear, and still they don't play any classical repertoire.
The Heritage Orchestra is the orchestra that rocks out arenas, messes with other peoples music, and.
Includes unlimited streaming of The Heritage Orchestra via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. Purchasable with gift card. 10 GBP. Send as Gift. supported by 8 fans who also own The Heritage Orchestra. Amazing creative new artists found and compiled by the connaisseur Mr. Peterson. Exciting! Daniel Schmitt. Black Focus by Yussef Kamaal. supported by 7 fans who also own The Heritage Orchestra.
The Heritage Orchestra. The Heritage Orchestra (aka "The Heritage Orchestra Of London Town") is a collective of 40 or so of the brightest and best young classical musicians in London, UK. It is in fact the very special legacy of one of London's more creative and genre-defying club nights.
More By The Heritage Orchestra. See All. Classic House. Pete Tong Ibiza Classics. Music from Around the World- America Volume 1. 2008.
BPM Profile The Heritage Orchestra. Album starts at 173BPM, ends at BPM (-173), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.