Rodney Dangerfield - No Respect album download
|B||Son Of No Respect||22:18|
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Pressed By – Bestway Products Inc.
- Published By – Paper Clip Productions
- Recorded At – Dangerfield's
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Edited At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Art Direction – Phyllis Chotin
- Design – Art Hotel, Inc.*
- Engineer [Los Angeles Asst.] – Dave Bianco*
- Engineer [Los Angeles] – Bob Merritt
- Engineer [New York Asst.] – Kooster McAllister
- Engineer [New York Maintenance] – David Brown
- Engineer [New York] – David Hewitt
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Bernard Vidal
- Producer – Estelle Endler
- Written-By – Rodney Dangerfield
Notes"19" on labels denotes a Bestway Products Inc. pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): NBLP 7229 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): NBLP 7229 BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): NBLP-7229-AS AM-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): NBLP-7229-BS AM-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): BG
- Pressing Plant ID (On Labels): 19
|NBLP 7229||Rodney Dangerfield||No Respect (LP, Album, 53 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7229||US||1980|
|NBLP 7229||Rodney Dangerfield||No Respect (LP, Album, 72)||Casablanca||NBLP 7229||US||1980|
|824 156-4 M-1, NBL5 7229||Rodney Dangerfield||No Respect (Cass, Album, RE)||Casablanca, Casablanca||824 156-4 M-1, NBL5 7229||US||Unknown|
|NBLP 7229||Rodney Dangerfield||No Respect (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7229||US||1980|
|NBLP 7229||Rodney Dangerfield||No Respect (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7229||Canada||1980|
Опубликовано: 9 февр. 2019 г. RODNEY DANGERFIELD - "NO RESPECT" Complete Album Recorded Live at Dangerfield's Vinyl LP conversion. UMG (от лица компании "Hip-O Records"); UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, CMRRA, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing. UMG (от лица компании "Universal Motown Records Group"); CMRRA.
Jack Roy (born Jacob Rodney Cohen, November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004), popularly known by the stage name Rodney Dangerfield was an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, producer, screenwriter, musician and author. He was known for his self-deprecating one-liners humor, his catchphrase "I don't get no respect!" and his monologues on that theme.
Complete your Rodney Dangerfield collection. No Respect (Cass, Album). Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc. NBL5 7229 C134377. No Respect (LP, Album).
Rodney Dangerfield Format: Vinyl. The LP album itself consisted of two sides entitled No Respect and Son of No Respect. It consists of comedy performed live in small comedy club venues. Rather ironic given the fact that during this time he was doing large comedy show tours where he could fill venues in the thousands (he was at the top of both his commercial and comic game at the time).
Rodney Dangerfield's 1980 album No Respect features two of his monologues, "No Respect" and "Son of No Respect," both of which showcase the nervous, self-deprecating brand of humor that made him a star. 1 No Respect Rodney Dangerfield 19:28. 2 Son of No Respect Rodney Dangerfield 21:42.
Anyone can repeat a Rodney Dangerfield joke, but no one can tell one quite like the man himself. In his autobiography, It’s Not Easy Bein’ Me, we get a rare glimpse into the events that shaped Rodney’s perspective and propelled his career. If it’s history you want, that’s a good place to start. He then recanted, No, wait-not at all. There was only one Rodney.