David Bowie - Hours... album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Holly Palmer
|2||Something In The Air||5:46|
Mellotron – Mark Plati
|4||If I'm Dreaming My Life
Rhythm Guitar – Chris Haskett
Drums – Sterling CampbellPercussion – Everett Bradley
|6||What's Really Happening?
Written-By – Alex Grant
|7||The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell||4:40|
|8||New Angels Of Promise
Drums – Sterling Campbell
Drums – Sterling Campbell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Licensed To – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – My Half Music
- Published By – Bug Music Ltd.
- Published By – Exploded View Music
- Recorded At – Seaview, Bermuda
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Overdubbed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Overdubbed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string] – David Bowie, Mark Plati, Reeves Gabrels
- Bass, Electric Guitar [12-string], Synthesizer – Mark Plati
- Design [Album Design & Image Manipulation] – Rex Ray
- Design Concept [Album Cover Concept] – David Bowie
- Drums – Mike Levesque
- Engineer – Kevin Paul
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jay Nicholas, Ryoji Hata
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6-string], Loops [Drum Loops], Programmed By [Synthesizer], Drum Programming – Reeves Gabrels
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dette*
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional], Engineer [Additional] – Mark Plati
- Photography By [Additional Inside Photo] – Frank W. Ockenfels 3
- Photography By [Cover & Inside Photos] – Tim Bret Day*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Drum Programming [Roland 707] – David Bowie
- Written-By, Producer – David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
NotesRecorded at Seaview, Bermuda. Overdubs and mix: Looking Glass and Chung King Studios, New York. Mastered at Masterdisk.
All songs published by Nipple Music/RZO Music Ltd., My Half Music/Bug Music, Ltd. except track 6 published by Nipple Music/RZO Music Ltd., Bug Music Ltd., My Half Music/Bug Music, Ltd. and track 7 published by Nipple Music/RZO Music Ltd., Exploded View Music/Bug Music Ltd.
℗&©1999 David Bowie under exclusive license to Virgin Records America Inc.
This version has 3 text lines:
" ℗ & © 1999 David Bowie under exclusive license to Virgin Records America Inc. All rights reserved. The copyright in this recording is owned by David Bowie under exclusive license to Virgin Records America, Inc. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reseved. C 1999
Virgin Records America. Inc. Not Resale in the EU. "
(see images for details)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24384 81572 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384815721
- Matrix / Runout: 7243 848157 21 990609 UM-422973
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK27
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9502
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Price Code (France): PM527
|7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, Ltd, Len)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||Europe||1999|
|0825646507528||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone, ISO Records||0825646507528||Europe||2016|
|MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||David Bowie||Hours... (MD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||Europe||1999|
|MOVLP1400||David Bowie||Hours... (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu)||ISO Records, Columbia, Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1400||Europe||2015|
|none||David Bowie||Hours... (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (David Bowie)||none||Unknown|
Hours (stylised as 'hours. is the 21st studio album by English singer David Bowie. It was released on 4 October 1999 on Virgin Records. This was Bowie's final album for the EMI sub-label. Hours was the first Bowie studio album to miss the US top 40 since his 1972 album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and peaked at number 47.
Since David Bowie spent the '90s jumping from style to style, it comes as a shock that Hours, his final album of the decade, is a relatively straightforward affair. Not only that, but it feels unlike anything else in his catalog. Bowie's music has always been a product of artifice, intelligence, and synthesis. Hours is a relaxed, natural departure from this method. Arriving after two labored albums, the shift in tone is quite refreshing. Thursday's Child," the album's engaging mid-tempo opener, is a good indication of what lays ahead.
Issued in standard jewel case, transparent tray, with a 20-page full colour booklet. Disc has on printed side slightly lighter colour and different printing pattern, than on other releases. (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu). ISO Records, Columbia, Music On Vinyl.
Black Tie White Noise.
is a music studio album recording by DAVID BOWIE (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1999 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. I pretty much gave up any hope of hearing another great David Bowie album after my traumatic experiences with Let's Dance and Never Let Me Down! Luckily, his output got slightly better in the '90s and I recall that my opinion slowly began to shift for the better once I heard the great track I'm Deranged as a part of David Lynch movie Lost Highway.
You like David Bowie? His early work was a little too jazzy for my taste, but when Hunky Dory came out in '71, I think he really came into the mainstream, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Freddie Mercury and Alice Cooper, but I think Bowie had a far more flamboyant, androgynous sense of style. In '72, Bowie released this, The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spider From Mars, his most critically acclaimed album
At this point, David Bowie has done more harm than good to his fans' cochleas. His last few albums have failed in almost every aspect, but not for a lack of trying. Outside, his 1995 "comeback," was a concept album about a futuristic murder case that featured an endless stream of clichés and banal S&M; imagery in lieu of lyrics. His 1997 follow-up, Earthling, attempted mock drum-n-bass, some shoddy reggae- tinged numbers, and a universally- panned tour with Trent Reznor. Hours, of course, completes Bowie's late 90's trilogy in his usual fashion- he's altered.
What are the best albums by David Bowie? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. TIN MACHINE, David Bowie Maggie's Farm Live 12" VINYL 1989 A 1U with Poster Condition: Used. Time left: 5m 50s. Ships to: Worldwide. David Bowie & Mick Jagger Dancing In The Street, Instrumental EA204 7" Single Condition: Used. Time left: 7m 54s. 20 hours ago. Christovskee.
Band Name David Bowie. Erscheinungsdatum 04 Oktober 1999. Labels Columbia Records. Produced by David Bowie. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen32.