Lambchop - How I Quit Smoking album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||For Which We Are Truly Thankful||2:58|
|2||The Man Who Loved Beer
Written By [Co-written By] – Unknown EgyptianWritten-by [Co-written By] – Donald Charles Book
|4||We Never Argue||4:15|
|5||Life's Little Tragedy||4:15|
Double Bass [String Bass] – Mike Doster*
|7||All Smiles And Mariachi||3:30|
|8||The Scary Caroler||4:44|
|12||Your Life As A Sequel
Banjo – Hank Tilbury
- Acoustic Guitar [Gibson L-3], Guitar [Alvarez Yari Classical, Microfrets Spacetone, Framus Nashville], Vocals, Written-by – Kurt Wagner
- Acoustic Guitar [Gibson], Guitar [Fender Telecaster, Framus Nashville] – Bill Killebrew
- Arranged By [Strings] – John Mock
- Artwork By – David Dunlap, Kurt Wagner
- Bass [G&l] – Marc Trovillion
- Cello – John Catchings
- Drums – Allen Lowrey
- Engineer – Robb Earls
- Guitar – Steve Goodhue
- Guitar [Fender Double-neck Lap Steel] – Paul Niehaus
- Mixed By – Kurt Wagner, Robb Earls
- Organ [Farfisa, Hammond, M-3] – John Delworth
- Percussion [Open-end Wrenches, Lacquer-thinner Can] – C. Scott Chase*
- Photography [Hat] – Randall Tosh
- Photography [Suit] – Warwick Green
- Saxophone [Alto, Baritone], Vocals – Deanna Varagona
- Saxophone [Alto], Clarinet [Vito], Cornet, Vocals – Jonathan Marx
- Viola – Kristin Wilkinson
- Violin – Clara M. Olson, David Davidson, Pamela Sixfin*
NotesRecorded in 1995 in Nashville, Tenn. at Sound Vortex.
Guitars used by Kurt Wagner:
- 1972 Microfrets Spacetone
- 1971 Framus Nashville electric guitar
- 1972 Alvarez Yari classical guitar
- 1929 Gibson L-3
Guitars used by Bill Killebrew:
- Gibson acoustic guitar, c. 1960
- Fender Telecaster, c. 1970
- Framus Nashville electric guitar, c. 1970
All songs published by Pathetic Hindsight Music, BMI, administered by Bug Music.
© 1995 City Slang
℗ 1995 Merge Records
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Label Code): LC 06853
- Barcode: 5 033197 366227
- Matrix / Runout: 50331 973 662-2 01 * 52234201 MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0124
|MRG097CD, 04969-2||Lambchop||How I Quit Smoking (CD, Album)||Merge Records, City Slang||MRG097CD, 04969-2||US||1996|
|MRG097||Lambchop||How I Quit Smoking (LP, Album, Gat + 12", S/Sided, Etch)||Merge Records||MRG097||US||1995|
|7243 8413702 1, 72438413702||Lambchop||How I Quit Smoking (CD, Album)||Labels, Labels||7243 8413702 1, 72438413702||Europe||1995|
|04969-1||Lambchop||How I Quit Smoking (LP, Album + LP, S/Sided, Etch)||City Slang||04969-1||Germany||1995|
|04969-2||Lambchop||How I Quit Smoking (CD, Album)||City Slang, Merge Records||04969-2||Germany||1995|
How I Quit Smoking is the second studio album by American rock band Lambchop, released on January 30, 1996 by Merge Records. The song "The Man Who Loved Beer" is an adaptation of the poem "The Man Who Was Tired of Life" from the ancient Egyptian text Dispute between a man and his Ba (c. 2000–1700 BC). The song in turn was later covered by David Byrne. All tracks written by Kurt Wagner, except where noted.
Lambchop : How I Quit Smoking,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Country Rock Lambchop. Lista de Bandas Country Rock Lambchop How I Quit Smoking. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica.
For Which We Are Truly Thankful. The Man Who Loved Beer. Life's Little Tragedy. All Smiles and Mariachi. Your Life As a Sequel. MusicBrainz: How I Quit Smoking. this site: How I Quit Smoking.
How I Quit Smoking, 1996. How I Quit Smoking, 1996.
Lambchop How I Quit Smoking/Images & Info/Album Design averse. Lambchop How I Quit Smoking/Images & Info/Album Design reverse. Lambchop How I Quit Smoking/Lambchop How I Quit Smoking
Скачать с помощью Mediaget. com/Lambchop - How I Quit Smoking (1996). What is a FFS. Goodies. That One Privacy Site. Free file storage chart.
How I Quit Smoking Tracklist.