Cass Clayton - Woman In The Way album download
|1||–Cass Clayton, David Snider , Geoff Gray||Woman In The Way||4:10|
|2||–Rick Roberts||Next Last Chance||4:53|
|3||–Cass Clayton, David Snider , Geoff Gray||Fell From Grace||3:09|
|4||–Cass Clayton, David Snider , Geoff Gray||Hard Right Cross||3:32|
|5||–Cass Clayton, Taylor Scott , Geoff Gray , Dann Burke||When It Comes To My Heart||4:01|
- Recorded At – Far & Away Studios – none
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering – none
- Engineered At – Far & Away Studios – none
- Copyright (c) – Cass Clayton Music, Llc – none
- Arranged By – David Snider (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Backing Vocals – Richie Furay (tracks: 2)
- Bass – Chris Harris (tracks: 5)
- Bass, Keyboards, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Organ, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – David Snider (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Clavinet, Organ – Jon Wirtz (tracks: 5)
- Drums, Percussion – Brian Claxton (tracks: 5), Christian Teele (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Engineer – Alex Stricker (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Geoff Gray (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Lead Guitar – Dann Burke (tracks: 5), Michael Reese (tracks: 4)
- Lead Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Taylor Scott (tracks: 2, 5)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Cass Clayton (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Mastered By – David Glasser (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Mixed By – Alex Stricker (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Cass Clayton (tracks: 2, 4), David Snider (tracks: 1, 3), Geoff Gray (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Taylor Scott (tracks: 2, 5)
- Photography – Debi Brazzale Stobie
- Producer – Cass Clayton (tracks: 2, 4), David Snider (tracks: 1, 3), Geoff Gray (tracks: 2, 4)
- Producer, Arranged By – Taylor Scott (tracks: 5)
- Slide Guitar – Cass Clayton (tracks: 1, 3)
- Songwriter – Cass Clayton (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5), Dann Burke (tracks: 5), David Snider (tracks: 1, 3, 4), Geoff Gray (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5), Rick Roberts (tracks: 2), Taylor Scott (tracks: 5)
Cass Clayton Music, ASCAP (tracks 1, 3, 4)
Farnaway Publishing, ASCAP (tracks 1, 3, 4)
Cass Clayton Entertainment, BMI (track 5)
Light Lake Music, BMI (track 5)
Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI (track 2)
Asst. Engineer: Betzalel Goldman
Thanks to: Jerry Barker, LCM Guitars; Steve Carey, Denver Amp Works; Team at Grace Design
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 840092146572
English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 Português (Brasil) Русский.
The Woman in White is a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and David Zippel with a book by Charlotte Jones, based on the novel The Woman in White written by Wilkie Collins, and elements of The Signal-Man by Charles Dickens. It ran for nineteen months in the West End and three months on Broadway, making it one of Lloyd Webber's shortest-running shows. The musical was produced in a workshop at Lloyd Webber's Sydmonton Festival (Hampshire, England) in July 2003.
Listen to Cass Clayton Radio, free! Stream songs by Cass Clayton & similar artists plus get the latest info on Cass Clayton! . May 2018, 10 song. oman in the Way. Apr 2018, 5 song. alk Away. Jun 2017, 4 song. hat About Cass Clayton. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free.
Henley sang the lead vocals on Eagles hits such as "Witchy Woman", "Desperado", "Best of My Love", "One of These Nights", "Hotel California", "Life in the Fast Lane", "The Long Run" and "Get Over It". After the Eagles broke up in 1980, Henley pursued a solo career and released his debut album I Can't Stand Still, in 1982 . The album was released on September 25. Henley was honored with the "Lifetime Achievement" award during the East Texas Music Awards event in 2015.
Mama Cass Elliot was going it alone. When I interviewed her – her first interview in more than a year, she said – she had just finished recording her first solo album. She was preparing a night club act for Las Vegas (Caesar’s Palace for three weeks, beginning Oct. 14). She was picking and choosing carefully from among the dozens of guest star television invitations. I thought I’d call the album In the Words of My Friends. But we found we needed broader material. As it is, I’ve got a song of Sebastian’s, two songs of John Simon’s, one song of Graham Nash, a song my sister wrote, a song John Hartford wrote, a Leonard Cohen song, and Cyrus Faryer wrote two songs. I did my album in three weeks, a total of ten days in the studio. Live with the band, not pre-recorded tracks sitting there with earphones. What a thrill, what a fantastic voyage – as they say in movieland.
Cass was the most beautiful girl, in town. 1/2 Indian with a supple and. Almost every day Cass arrived when I was in the tub. The times were different but she seldom missed, and there was the elephant leaf. And then we'd make love. When we discovered a good one Cass would laugh that laugh- only the way she could. It was like joy out of fire. Through the talking we kissed and moved closer together. We became quite heated and decided to go to bed. It was then that Cass took off her high -necked dress and I saw it- the jagged scar across her throat. It was large and thick. you, woman," I said from the bed, " you, what have you done? "I tried it with a broken bottle one night. Don't you like me any more?