Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|7||The Noise Of Carpet||3:05|
|8||Tomorrow Is Already Here
Vibraphone, Guitar [Second] – John McEntire
|9||Emperor Tomato Ketchup||4:37|
|12||Slow Fast Hazel||3:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – Idful Music
- Alto Saxophone – Ray Dickarty* (tracks: 3)
- Arranged By [Strings], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Vox], Vibraphone – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Engineer – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Mixed By – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12), The Groop
- Producer – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12), The Groop
- Strings – Mandy Drummond*, Marcus Holdaway, Meg Gates, Sally Herbert
- Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Maracas, Tambourine – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Vocals, Percussion [Supercussion], Bass, Guitar, Organ [Vox, Farfisa], Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Electric Piano, Tambourine, Vibraphone – Andy Ramsay, Duncan Brown, Laetitia Sadier, Mary Hansen, Morgane Lhote, Tim Gane
- Written-By – Sadier*, O'Hagan* (tracks: 3), Gane*
NotesVariation of a release with distribution code WE 833. This release has EW 851.
Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61840-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 755961840-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05R3
- Distribution Code: EW 851
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Yel)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996|
|AIN 23007||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Elektra||AIN 23007||Russia||1996|
|61840-4||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61840-4||US||1996|
|WPCR-583||Stereolab||Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album)||Elektra||WPCR-583||Japan||1996|
Emperor Tomato Ketchup. Невзоров уделал православных попов - Продолжительность: 15:16 Милосердный атеист.
Emperor Tomato Ketchup (album). Emperor Tomato Ketchup is the fourth studio album by English-French rock band Stereolab. It was first released on 18 March 1996 in the United Kingdom by Duophonic Records and on 9 April 1996 in the United States by Elektra Records. The album takes its name from the 1971 Shuji Terayama-directed Japanese film Tomato Kecchappu Kôtei (Emperor Tomato Ketchup).
Produced by Stereolab. Album Emperor Tomato Ketchup. Emperor Tomato Ketchup Lyrics. Les allees, les venues, labyrinthe, mais qu'y vois je? Les allees, les venues, labyrinthe, mais qu'y vois je?
riferendosi a Emperor Tomato Ketchup, CD, Album, SRC, 61840-2. Combining influences from krautrock, noise pop or retro French pop (I only mentioned three, but many more can be felt on the album), Stereolab sound different on almost each track on this album, yet it never feels like a half-baked compilation or mixtape
Emperor Tomato Ketchup by Stereolab, released 05 April 1996 1. Metronomic Underground 2. Cybele's Reverie 3. Percolator 4. Les Yper-Sound 5. Spark Plug 6. Olv 26 7. The Noise Of Carpet 8. Tomorrow Is Already Here 9. Emperor Tomato Ketchup 10. Monstre Sacre 11. Motoroller Scalatron 12. Slow Fast Hazel 13. Anonymous Collective "Stereolab was poised for a breakthrough release with Emperor Tomato Ketchup, their fourth full-length album
Emperor Tomato Ketchup - Студийный альбом от Stereolab. Вышел 18 марта 1996г. В альбом вошло 14 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:03:07. Emperor Tomato Ketchup. Stereolab - Cybele's Reverie. Tomorrow Is Already Here. Motoroller Scalatron. Stereolab - Cybele's Reverie (Live on Jools Holland).
Album · 1996 · 13 Songs. See All. Serene Velocity - A Stereolab Anthology.
Emperor Tomato Ketchup is the fourth studio album by English-French rock band Stereolab. Release date: 18 March 1996 (UK), 9 April 1996 (US). Label: Duophonic (UK), Elektra (US). Clear disc tray?: Yes. Metronomic Underground (F Minor). Cybele's Reverie (Main key: F Major, Accompanying keys: A Minor). Percolator (C Minor). Les Yper-Sound (B Major). Spark Plug (A Minor). The Noise of Carpet (G Major). Tomorrow Is Already Here (E Major). Emperor Tomato Ketchup (E Major).
Emperor Tomato Ketchup is the fourth album by British avant-pop band Stereolab, released on 18 March 1996 in the United Kingdom and 9 April 1996 in the United States. At the time it was their greatest success to date both commercially and critically. Three singles were released from the album: "Cybele's Reverie", "Metronomic Underground" and "The Noise of Carpet". It takes its name from the 1971 Shuji Terayama-directed Japanese film Tomato Kecchappu Kôtei (Emperor Tomato Ketchup).