JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido album download
|2||Heads In Georgia||4:09|
|4||When This War Is Over||3:48|
|5||Sporting Life Blues||3:31|
|6||Dead End Road||3:27|
|8||Hard To Thrill||5:10|
|9||Anyway The Wind Blows||3:54|
|10||Three Little Girls||2:44|
|11||Don't Cry Sister||3:08|
|12||Last Will And Testament||3:57|
|13||Who Am I Telling You?||4:07|
|14||Ride The River||4:34|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Made By – Cinram – 1015V07
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Christine Lakeland
- Art Direction, Design – Catherine Roylance
- Bass – Gary Gilmore , Nathan East, Pino Palladino, Willie Weeks
- Co-producer, Engineer [Pro Tools Engineering] – Simon Climie
- Concept By [Album Cover Concept] – Eric Clapton
- Coordinator [L.A. Session Coordinator] – Debbie Johnson
- Drums – Abraham Laboriel Jnr*, James Cruce, Jim Karstein*, Steve Jordan
- Engineer [Assistant Engineering] – Brian Vibberts, Jimmy Hoyson, Philippe Rose
- Engineer [Pro Tools Assistant] – Joel Evenden
- Fiddle – Dennis Caplinger
- Guitar – Albert Lee, Derek Trucks, Doyle Bramhall II, John Mayer
- Harmonica – Taj Mahal
- Horns – Bruce Fowler , Jerry Peterson, Marty Grebb, Steve Madaio
- Keyboards – JJ Cale*
- Management [Eric Clapton] – Bushbranch
- Management [JJ Cale] – Mike Kappus, The Rosebud Agency
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Alan Douglas , JJ Cale*, Mick Guzauski
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Tom Bender
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer & Rhodes] – Billy Preston
- Percussion – David Teegarden, James Cruce, Jim Karstein*
- Percussion, Programmed By – Simon Climie
- Photography By [Additional Studio] – Christine Lakeland, Jim Karstein*, Nathan East
- Photography By [Additional Studio], Management [Personal Assistant To EC] – Nigel Carroll
- Photography By [Location Photography] – David McClister
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer & Rhodes] – Walt Richmond
- Producer – Eric Clapton, JJ Cale*
- Recorded By – Alan Douglas
- Technician [Guitar Technician] – Lee Dickson
- Vocals, Guitar – Eric Clapton, JJ Cale*
- Written-By – Brownie McGhee (tracks: 5), Eric Clapton (tracks: 8, 10), JJ Cale* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 to 14), John Mayer (tracks: 8)
NotesJewel case with 12-page booklet.
© ℗ 2006 Reprise Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-44418-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624441823
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Cinram [logo] CDW 44418 #61015V07 11
- Matrix / Runout (On mould, Variant 1): MADE IN CANADA 6
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): LT40
- Mould SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI 6000
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [cinram logo] LT40 CDW 44418 #61015V07 13
- Matrix / Runout (On mould, Variant 2): MADE IN CANADA 16
|44418-2||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||44418-2||US||2006|
|44418-2||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||44418-2||Hong Kong||2006|
|44418-2||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||44418-2||India||2006|
|44418-1||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||Reprise Records, Duck Records||44418-1||US||2014|
|9362444182||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton||JJ Cale* & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (CD, Album)||Reprise Records, Duck Records||9362444182||Australia||2006|
The Road to Escondido is a collaborative studio album by J. J. Cale and Eric Clapton. It was released on 7 November 2006. Contained on this album are the final recordings of keyboardist Billy Preston. The album is jointly dedicated to Preston and Brian Roylance. In 2004, Eric Clapton held the Crossroads Guitar Festival, a three-day festival in Dallas, Texas
Vocals, Guitar – Eric Clapton, JJ Cale. Matrix, Runout: 5631 CD 936244418-2 V01. Other Versions (5 of 17) View All. Cat.
Clapton Eric & Cale JJ – Hard To Thrill. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton – When This War Is Over. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton – When This War Is Over - The Road t. :56. Eric & JJ Cale – Anyway The Wind Blows. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road to Escondido (2006) – 02. Heads In Georgia. Cale & Eric Clapton (The Road to Escondido, 2006) – Hard to Thrill. JJ Cale and Eric Clapton – Hard To Thrill. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton – Heads In Georgia - The Road To Escondid. :09. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton – Hard To Thrill. JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road to Escondido (2006) – 05. Sporting Life Blues. Eric & JJ Cale – Don t Cry Sister.
Eric Clapton's successful '05 Cream reunion spurred the rock legend to revisit a less-heralded, if more personally inspiring muse from the musician's past, Oklahoma country-blues savant J. Cale. While Cale's ambling, laid-back ethos became a touchstone of Clapton's early solo career via hit covers of "Cocaine" and "After Midnight," this marks the first true collaboration between the laid back Okie blues man and the English guitar god he's so deeply influenced.
wound up writing 11 of the album's 14 tracks, effectively dominating The Road to Escondido. Even if Cale is the driving force behind the album, it's easy to listen to the album and think otherwise, since Climie gives this a precise, polished production that's entirely too slick for the rootsy music the duo plays, which in turn makes it sonically similar to all Clapton albums of the past ten years
Oklahoma native JJ Cale was a household name before many people even knew who he was, thanks mostly to Eric Clapton’s smash ‘70s covers of Cale’s Cocaine and After Midnight. Given the symbiotic nature of the men’s careers, it’s fitting that now, after four decades, these two guitar-slinging songwriters, who lit upon the idea of recording together in 2004, are making beautiful music in tandem. The album grew, as Beam says, out of a determination and a willingness to work together.
JJ Cale & Eric Clapton - The Road To Escondido (Full Album HD). What should do now ? 1. Choose the format that you want to Convert. 2. Press the "Convert" button. 3. Wait the system, to process your request. 4. Press "Download" button.
Live in San Diego (Eric Clapton album). Live in San Diego (alternatively known as Live in San Diego with special guest JJ Cale) is the thirteenth live album by the British rock musician Eric Clapton. It was released on 30 September 2016 through Reprise Records. Special guests on the Live in San Diego release include guitarists J. Cale, Robert Cray, Doyle Bramhall II and Derek Trucks.