The Skull Eclipses - The Skull Eclipses album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Yearn Infinite I|
Featuring – Def RainVoice, Words By – Ashley Cromeens
|A3||Angels Don't Mind|
Featuring – Felicia Douglass, Tendai "Baba" Maraire*Voice, Words By – Felicia Douglass, Tendai "Baba" Maraire*
|A5||Take My Melody|
Featuring – Open Mike EagleVoice, Words By – Open Mike Eagle
Featuring – LojiiVoice, Words By – Lojii
|B3||Pushing Up The Hills|
|B4||Yearn Infinite II
Featuring – LaraajiZither – Laraaji
|B5||Spacecrafts In Rajasthan|
- Copyright (c) – Western Vinyl
- Copyright (c) – The Skull Eclipses
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 167100E
- Cover – Christopher Royal King*
- Mastered By, Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Matthew "MatthewDavid" McQueen*
- Producer, Arranged By, Sound Designer, Mixed By, Voice [Additional], Instrumentation By, Concept By [Lore] – Spencer Stephenson
- Words By, Voice [Main], Songwriter [Additional Songcraft], Sound Designer, Concept By [Lore] – Raj Haldar*
NotesRecord housed in a single jacket. Comes with a download voucher for the digital album.
Recorded in Austin, TX and Tulum, MX.
© MMXVIII Western Vinyl + The Skull Eclipses
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 616892556848
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 167100E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 167100E2/A
|WV144||The Skull Eclipses||The Skull Eclipses (CD, Album)||Western Vinyl||WV144||US||2018|
Songs in album The Skull Eclipses - The Skull Eclipses (2018). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Complete your The Skull Eclipses collection.
Typically replies within a day. Contact The Skull Eclipses on Messenger.
BPM Profile The Skull Eclipses. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Mary Lattimore) by The Skull Eclipses, released 22 November 2017 1. Totality Piece (feat. Mary Lattimore) relentless echoes, hovering drones, distant fading melodies and shimmering spaces. it is clear The Skull Eclipses are only just emerging into the light. Ken Hollings, The Wire Austin/Philly/NYC.