Evanescence - Fallen album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Bring Me To Life
Mixed By – Jay BaumgardnerVocals [Guest] – Paul McCoy
Arranged By [Strings] – Graeme RevellProducer – Ben Moody
|8||Taking Over Me||3:49|
|10||My Last Breath||4:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wind-Up Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wind-Up Entertainment, Inc.
- Marketed By – Sony Music South Africa
- Distributed By – Sony Music South Africa
- Manufactured By – CDT
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11), David Hodges (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11)
- Bass – Francesco DiCosmo
- Choir [Background] – The Millenium Choir (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11)
- Choir [Millenium Choir, The] – Beverly Allen (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Dwight Stone (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Eric Castro (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Geri Allen (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Joanne Paratore (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Karen Matranga (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Lesley Paton (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Melanie Jackson (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Rick Stubbs (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Susan Youngblood (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11), Talaya Trigueros (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 11)
- Drums – Josh Freese
- Engineer – Jeremy Parker
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ai Fujisaki, Dean Nelson, Jason Cupp, Sam Storey, Sergio Chavez
- Engineer [Strings] – Bill Talbott
- Guitar, Engineer [Additional Pro Tools], Percussion [Tribal], Programmed By [Percussion] – Ben Moody
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Dave Fortman (tracks: 1, 3 to 11)
- Piano, Keyboards, Programmed By [Additional] – David Hodges
- Producer – Dave Fortman (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11)
- Programmed By [Additional] – Chris Johnson , Zac Baird
- Recorded By [Strings] – John Rodd
- Recorded By [Strings], Mixed By [Strings] – Mark Curry
- Vocals, Arranged By [Choir] – Amy Lee
- Written-By – A. Lee*, B. Moody*, D. Hodges* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8 to 10), J. LeCompt* (tracks: 8), R. Gray* (tracks: 6)
NotesThose listed as 'Choir [Millenium Choir, The]' are the members of The Millenium Choir on this release.
Released in clear jewel case with clear tray & 8 page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 007689 630034
- Barcode (String): 6007689630034
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S5108799000-0101 13
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L553
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 & 3): S5108792000-0101 25 C00 Sony Music
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 & 3): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2729
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 2718
- Other (Trade Body): RiSA
|60150-13063-2||Evanescence||Fallen (CD, Album)||Wind-Up||60150-13063-2||US||2003|
|5108792000||Evanescence||Fallen (CD, Album)||Wind-Up||5108792000||Australia||2003|
|none||Evanescence||Fallen (CDr, Album, Promo, Ref)||Sony Music||none||Australia||Unknown|
|none||Evanescence||Fallen (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Universal , RCA||none||Russia||Unknown|
|60150-13063-2||Evanescence||Fallen (CD, Album, RE)||Wind-Up||60150-13063-2||US||Unknown|
Bring Me To Life (Feat. Zero (Smashing Pumpkins-Cover).
Evanescence Fallen скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Evanescence - Tourniquet, Evanescence - Whisper, Evanescence - Imaginary, Evanescence - My Last Breath, Evanescence - My Immortal, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
Listen free to Evanescence – Fallen (Going Under, Bring Me to Life and more). Fallen is the first full-length album by American alternative metal band Evanescence. It was released on the Wind-up Records label, and was their first album to be released worldwide. The album has sold over fifteen million copies worldwide and is the band's most successful album to date.
By: Evanescence (2003, Rock). More albums from Evanescence: Hank 3’s Attention Deficit Domination by Evanescence. Anywhere But Home by Evanescence. Synthesis by Evanescence. The Open Door by Evanescence. Evanescence by Evanescence. View all albums . About.
Fallen (Evanescence album). Fallen is the debut studio album by American rock band Evanescence. After releasing several EPs and a demo CD, the group signed to Wind-up in January 2001. Fallen was released on March 4, 2003, on Wind-up and Epic Records. Fallen is Evanescence's most commercially successful album to date, selling more than seven million copies in the United States and over 17 million copies worldwide. It debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200 after selling more than 141,000 copies during its first week, and peaked at number three in June 2003. Fallen topped the charts in more than ten countries.