Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live album download
|2||Wouldn't It Be Nice||2:54|
|3||You Still Believe In Me||3:04|
|4||That's Not Me||2:22|
|5||Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)||3:07|
|6||I'm Waiting For The Day||3:29|
|7||Let's Go Away For Awhile||2:51|
|8||Sloop John B||3:26|
|9||God Only Knows||3:13|
|10||I Know There's An Answer||3:04|
|12||I Just Wasn't Made For These Times||3:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brian Wilson Tours, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Brian Wilson Tours, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Microservice Tecnologia Digital da Amazônia Ltda.
- Distributed By – Zomba Records Brasil Ltda.
- Distributed By – SIGLA - Sistema Globo De Gravações Audiovisuais Ltda.
- Marketed By – Zomba Records Brasil Ltda.
- Marketed By – SIGLA - Sistema Globo De Gravações Audiovisuais Ltda.
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – Royal Festival Hall
- Mixed At – Your Place Or Mine Recording
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Pressed By – Microservice
- Bass – Bob Lizik
- Crew – Andrew Day , Dennis Scrimo, Ross Lahey
- Design – Chris Leather @ Flux Group*
- Drums, Vocals – Jim Hines
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Goodison, Laura Whittaker, Sven Hertens
- Guitar, French Horn, Trumpet, Keyboards, Vocals – Probyn Gregory
- Guitar, Vocals – Jeffrey Foskett, Nick Walusko
- Keyboards, Vibraphone, Percussion, Vocals – Scott Bennett
- Keyboards, Vibraphone, Vocals – Darian Sahanaja
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Producer, Arranged By – Brian Wilson
- Lighting [Concert Lighting Design] – Will Twork
- Liner Notes – David Leaf
- Management – Jean Sievers, Ronnie Lippin
- Management [Tour] – John Warren , Jolie Frank
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion, Guitar – Andy Paley
- Photography By – John Anderson , Superior Street
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Linett
- Technician [Live Sound] – Greg "Fish" Salmon, John Tompkins , Rob Mailman
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto], Clarinet, Harmonica – Paul Mertens
- Vocals, Percussion – Taylor Mills
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a 8-page booklet with liner notes and credits.
www.somlivre.com.br - Denuncie a pirataria: [email protected]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050159 011827
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050159011827
- Matrix / Runout: 36948A MICROSERVICE 268/50501590118-2 070332
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L363
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 541B
- Label Code: LC 6448
|06076845562||Brian Wilson||Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records, Brimel Records||06076845562||US||2002|
|SANPR118||Brian Wilson||Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live (CD, Album, Promo)||Sanctuary Records, Brimel Records||SANPR118||UK||2002|
|TOCP-66088||Brian Wilson||Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||TOCP-66088||Japan||2002|
|PETCD001||Brian Wilson||Pet Sounds Live (CD, Album)||Sanctuary, BriMel Records||PETCD001||Australia||2002|
|SANCD118||Brian Wilson||Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records, Brimel Records||SANCD118||UK||2002|
Brian Wilson Presents Pet Sounds Live is the second live album released by Brian Wilson. Coming directly after his first live package, Live at the Roxy Theatre, Wilson performs the Beach Boys' album Pet Sounds (1966) in its entirety. Beginning in the summer of 2002, Wilson and his band began performing Pet Sounds in a live concert worldwide.
The live version of the Beach Boys classic, "Pet Sounds," recorded in January of 2002 at Wilson's four sold-out shows at London's Royal Festival Hall, hardly sounds like secondhand goods.
Live album by Brian Wilson. Beginning in the summer of 2000, Wilson and his band began performing Pet Sounds in a live context worldwide. By the time Pet Sounds Live was recorded at London's Royal Festival Hall over three nights in January 2002, the material had been practiced and performed a multitude of times.
DVD extras: The Brian Wilson documentary is very informative and a very facinating look into the Pet Sounds creation. The theatre sound DOLBY DTS is an incredible listen I swear you'll feel like your their. I was just glad to see Brian up there on that stage and god I'm happy he is back performing.
Pet Sounds – Pet Sounds is the eleventh studio album by American rock band the Beach Boys, released on May 16,1966. It initially met with a critical and commercial response in the United States, peaking at number 10 in the Billboard 200. Pet Sounds has subsequently gathered worldwide acclaim from critics and musicians alike, the album was produced and arranged by Brian Wilson, who also wrote and composed almost all of its music.
Complete your Brian Wilson collection.
Pet Sounds" Brian Wilson – 4:06. Pet Sounds Live Sanctuary SANCD118 never charted in the US or the UK. Personnel. Brian Wilson - vocals, keyboards, arrangements. Andy Paley - percussion, guitar. Jeffrey Foskett, Nick Walusko - guitar, vocals. Probyn Gregory - guitar, French horn, trumpet, Theremin, keyboards, vocals. Bob Lizik - bass guitar.
Album by Brian Wilson. You Still Believe in Me. That's Not Me. Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder). I'm Waiting for the Day. Let's Go Away for Awhile. Sloop John B. God Only Knows. I Know There's an Answer. I Just Wasn't Made for These Times.
Rehabilitated pop genius stages live recreation of classic album, every note duplicated exactly - on paper the idea seems self-indulgent, an exercise in grand self-mythologising. That is until you actually watch the thing. For Wilson this gig was obviously a labour of love, a chance to reap some long-overdue joy, both for himself and his audience, many of whom seem to be literally having the greatest night of their lives.