Richard Thompson - Daring Adventures album download
|A1||A Bone Through Her Nose||4:06|
|A3||Missie How You Let Me Down||3:43|
|A4||Dead Man's Handle||3:50|
|A5||Long Dead Love||4:40|
|B1||Nearly In Love||3:53|
|B4||Cash Down Never Never||3:06|
|B5||How Will I Ever Be Simple Again||3:32|
|B6||Al Bowlly's In Heaven||4:29|
- Marketed By – Polydor
- Distributed By – Polydor
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Townhouse 3
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Accordion – John Kirkpatrick
- Backing Vocals – Christine Collister, Clive Gregson
- Bass [Acoustic] – Jerry Scheff
- Bass Guitar – Jerry Scheff
- Concertina – John Kirkpatrick
- Cornet – Brian Taylor , Tony Goddard
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: A3,A6,B6), Mickey Curry
- Edited By [Digital] – Larry Walsh
- Euphonium – Ian Peters
- Fiddle – Chuck Fleming
- Horn [Tenor] – David Horn
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Neil Dorfsman
- Percussion – Alex Acuña
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Producer, Piano, Theremin, Organ [Hammond] – Mitchell Froom
- Recorder [Symphony], Shawm, Shawm [Chinese] – Phillip Pickett*
- Typography [Calligraphy] – Steve Joule
- Vocals, Theremin, Mandolin, Electric Guitar, Dulcimer [Hammered] – Richard Thompson
Notes(c)&(p) 1986 Polygram Records Inc. (New York)
Separate insert sheet with credits and lyrics included.
No durations printed on this version but they are indeed shown on the German version Richard Thompson - Daring Adventures
The company name used on this release "PolyGram Records Inc. (New York)" refers to PolyGram Records, Inc..
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 422-829728-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A): POLD5202A//1▽420V
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): POLD5202B//1▽420V
- Other (Sides A & B): (829 728-1)
|POLDC 5202||Richard Thompson||Daring Adventures (Cass, Album)||Polydor||POLDC 5202||UK||1986|
|829 728-1-Y1, 422-829-728-1 Y-1||Richard Thompson||Daring Adventures (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||829 728-1-Y1, 422-829-728-1 Y-1||US||1986|
|829 728-4||Richard Thompson||Daring Adventures (Cass, Album)||Polydor||829 728-4||Australia||1986|
|829 728 1||Richard Thompson||Daring Adventures (LP, Album)||Polydor||829 728 1||Canada||1986|
|829 728-1||Richard Thompson||Daring Adventures (LP, Album)||Polydor||829 728-1||Germany||1986|
Folk Rock Richard Thompson. Band Name Richard Thompson. Album Name Daring Adventures.
Daring Adventures’ strangest detour is a kitchen-sink production called Cash Down Never Never, an awkwardly constructed stomp in which a debtor’s plight is illustrated by the wiggly electronic whistle of a theremin and other horror-movie sound effects. Then, with calm assurance, Thompson follows it with the stark, acoustic How Will I Ever Be Simple Again, a soldier’s plaintive mourning for lost innocence.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Daring Adventures (1986) by Richard Thompson. This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/123 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Daring Adventures. 1. A Bone Through Her Nose.
Features Song Lyrics for Thompson Richard's Daring Adventures album. Thompson Richard - Daring Adventures Album Lyrics. A Bone Through Her Nose Lyrics.
Richard Thompson: Daring Adventures. Robert Baird Sep 8, 2015. To say that Richard Thompson, who started out in Fairport Convention in 1967, at the age of 18, is an old hand at songwriting, guitar playing, and the art of conversation is to understate the case just slightly. In fact, he knows the music side so well that, at times, he worries that he's getting a bit too comfortable doing his stuff. It's that need to leap out of his comfort zone and shake up his music that's moved Thompson to bring in outside producers for his last two solo studio albums. In 2013, for Electric, he hired Nashville guitarist and singer-songwriter Buddy Miller.
Daring Adventures 】【 2002-02-15 】. Album songs： . Bone Through Her Nose. l Bowlly's In Heaven. Richard Thompson's second Polydor album contained some terrific and varied songs, from the raucous 'A Bone Through Her Nose' to the mournful 'Missie How You Let Me Down' and 'Al Bowlly's In Heaven. Good as it was, it didn't establish Thompson as a big seller, and Polydor dropped him. ~ William Ruhlmann, All Music Guide.
Daring Adventures - The Music of Richard Thompson and Fairport Convention. In the title, Thompson will describe how this "intense and fertile" time in Britain led to a spiritual crisis both personal and culture-wide. The book will also detail his conversion to Sufi mysticism, the legendary partnership with wife Linda, years of musical experimentation, and how he wrote some of the "saddest and most emotionally resonant" songs in pop-music history. 20 February ·. Bedtime reading.