Jocelyn Ménard Caribbean Jazz Group - Terre Mère album download
|6||Annou Alé (chanté)|
|11||Annou Alé (bonus)|
- Alto Saxophone – Rémi Bolduc (tracks: 10)
- Bass – Gino Chantoiseau (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9), Raymond D'Huy (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Clarinet – Jocelyn Ménard
- Double Bass – Max Fontes (tracks: 9)
- Drums – Raymond Grego (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11), Sonny Troupé (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9)
- Flute – Jocelyn Ménard
- Guitar – Philippe D'Huy (tracks: 2, 5)
- Percussion – Fred Desplans* (tracks: 6, 8, 11)
- Percussion [Tambou, Cha-cha] – Olivier Juste (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9)
- Piano – Dominique Bérose* (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 10, 11), Gregory Privat (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9), Steve Browman (tracks: 5)
- Soprano Saxophone – Jocelyn Ménard
- Speech – Esther Myrtille (tracks: 6), Gilbert Laumord (tracks: 6)
- Synthesizer – Dominique Bérose* (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Tenor Saxophone – Jocelyn Ménard
- Vocals – Malika Tirolien (tracks: 6)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3760130661317
Jocelyn Ménard Jazz Group Pointe A Pitre, Guadeloupe. Jocelyn Ménard cultive depuis plus de vingt ans la fusion jazz caribéenne. A la tête de Gwanada ou du Jocelyn Ménard Jazz Group, il compose et arrange des pièces aux couleurs chaudes du jazz des Antilles. Il a joué avec Alain Jean-Marie, Mario Canonge, Rémi Bolduc ou Dominique Bérose. Son deuxième album, Terre Mère, est paru fin 2012. Bikabass" is the third album from the French talented bassist Raymond d'Huy, blending his Caribbean influences with jazz and rock. Jocelyn Ménard Jazz Group.
Jocelyn Ménard Jazz Group added an event. 11 October 2018 ·. Jazz. 239 Views. Jocelyn Ménard (Saxophones), Jean-Michel Lesdel (Piano), Max Fontes (Contrebasse) et Joseph Casimir (Batterie). Menu Blaff de burgots ou Menu Poisson au choix 30€, pers.
Terre Mère" (Earth Mother) will be released in December 2012. This album is a pure blend of Caribbean jazz and North American influences, recorded in Guadeloupe and Paris. Jocelyn Ménard "Terre Mère" new album teaser. from le Bananier bleu. Videos by le Bananier bleu, l'Agence for the musicians we are working with. Caribbean jazz sound from French West Indies, Guadeloupe and Martinique. Shout Box. Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon.
Jocelyn Ménard – December 2012. In Paris, Jocelyn, gathered Caribbean musicians as well: Sonny Troupé (dms) and Olivier Juste (perc), who are now involved in every adventure; Grégory Privat, a young pianist whose career is definitely on the rise; Gino Chantoiseau, a bassist from Mauritius, remarkably following the blueprint laid out by famous bass players from the island such as Linley Marthe, Clive Govinden.
Menard is organised in 7 regions worldwide, our target being to serve the local market in each of those regions through our deep local presence. That local presence is backed by Menard global expertise addressing major projects in those regions together with projects outside of our permanent bases. Discover menard projects. From design to construction, Menard proposes and implements innovative foundation solutions based on high-performance ground improvement and reinforcement techniques.
Jazz, Caribbean Abymes, GP. Jocelyn Ménard. Save Remove from Library. Somewhere in between Guadeloupe and North America, Jocelyn Menard introduces us to Gwanada. Become A Fan. SPONSORED.