Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps||3:11|
Soloist, Violin – Darryl Way
|7||One Brown Mouse||3:21|
Soloist, Violin – Darryl Way
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Bass – John Glascock
- Composed By – Ian Anderson
- Composed By [Additional Material] – David Palmer , Martin Barre
- Drums, Percussion – Barriemore Barlow
- Electric Guitar – Martin Barre
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Organ [Portative Pipe], Keyboards, Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – David Palmer
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Shona Anderson
- Photography By [Front Cover] – James Cotier
- Piano, Organ – John Evan
- Producer – Ian Anderson
- Vocals, Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [Occasional], Mandolin – Ian Anderson
NotesOriginally released in 1978 as Chrysalis CHR 1175.
Recorded at Maison Rouge Studio, Fulham, London, January 1978.
This album is dedicated to: The Highland, Welsh Mountain, Shetland, Fell, Dales, Cleveland and other indigenous working ponies and horses of Great Britain, who, however tiny or great in stature, can truly count themselves as being amongst our HEAVY HORSES. Also, Lupus, Fur, Tigger and Mistletoe & of course Shona and vouno Master James. (IA)
Front cover photography with thanks to Barley and Sir Jim courtesy of the Courage Shire Horse Center.
℗ & © 1978 Chrysalis Records Ltd., New York, NY
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9463-21175-2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Recorded Side): 21175
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side): 1-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side): MASTERED BY EMI MFG
- Other (Sony DADC Mastering Code): DIDX 2943
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Other (SID Code (Matrix)): ifpi 1643
|CHR 1175||Jethro Tull||Heavy Horses (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1175||UK||1978|
|none||Jethro Tull||Heavy Horses (Steven Wilson Remix) (18xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM, 24b)||Parlophone Music Denmark||none||2018|
|CCH 1175||Jethro Tull||Heavy Horses (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||CCH 1175||US||1978|
|ZCHR 1175||Jethro Tull||Heavy Horses (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||ZCHR 1175||UK||1978|
|7107 571||Jethro Tull||Heavy Horses (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||7107 571||Italy||1978|
WMG; ASCAP, BMG Rights Management, ARESA, Abramus Digital, CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - PeerMusic" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. The Anniversary Collection.
Heavy Horses is the eleventh studio album by British progressive rock band Jethro Tull, released on 10 April 1978. It is considered the second album in a trilogy of folk-rock albums by Jethro Tull, although folk music's influence is evident on a great number of Jethro Tull releases
Heavy Horses is the eleventh studio album by Jethro Tull, released on 10 April 1978. Shop heavy horses on burning shed. The album reached No. 19 on the Billboard 200 album chart, and peaked at No. 20 on the UK Albums Chart. The third album in the folk-rock trilogy is Stormwatch (1979). More about the album. It is considered the second album in a trilogy of folk-rock albums by Jethro Tull, although folk music’s influence is evident on a great number of Jethro Tull releases
This album is dedicated to: The Highland, Welsh Mountain, Shetland, Fell, Dales, Cleveland and the other indigenous working ponies and horses of Great Britain, who, however tiny or great in stature, can truly count themselves as being amongst our Heavy Horses; also, Lupus, Fur, Tigger and Mistletoe - and of course, Shona and young Master James. Heavy Horses (Steven Wilson Remix) (18xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM, 24b). Parlophone Music Denmark.
Heavy Horses is Jethro Tull’s eleventh studio album and the second in their unofficial Folk Rock Trilogy of albums, beginning with 1977’s Songs From The Wood and concluding with 1979’s Stormwatch. Musically, it is noted for a slightly darker overall feeling than Songs From The Woods, reflecting changing moods in the late 70’s and minor tensions within the band
Band Name Jethro Tull. Album Name Heavy Horses.