Billy Cobham - Powerplay album download
|A1||Times Of My Life||5:17|
|A4||A Light Shines In Your Eyes||6:00|
|B1||Summit Afrique: (Exepts From ...)|
|B1a||A. The Foundation ("Isisekelo Zulu")||1:54|
|B1b||B. Dance Of The Blue Men / The Nomads||2:09|
|B1c||C. The Debate ("Indaba")||0:52|
|B1d||D. The Little One ("Omncane")||4:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – TELDEC
- Published By – Punctual Music
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – The Review Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass – Baron Browne
- Co-producer – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Design – Dan Serrano, David Gibb
- Design, Creative Director – Andy Baltimore
- Drums, Drum Programming – Billy Cobham
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Guitar Synthesizer – Dean Brown
- Keyboards – Gerry Etkins, Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Management – Wes Leathers
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Music Consultant – Dunja Sagov
- Musical Assistance – Alan Weisman
- Percussion – Sa Davis
- Photography By – Fran Fogel, Gary Feinstein
- Producer – Onaje Allan Gumbs, Wayne Cobham
- Producer, Composed By, Liner Notes – Billy Cobham
- Recorded By – Dan Nash, Josiah Gluck
Notes℗ & © 1986.
Manufactured in W. Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): A - B - I O C - GRP - 91 027 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): A - B - I C - GRP - 91 027 - B
- Matrix / Runout (On Label A): 76.41687-01-1
- Matrix / Runout (On Label B): 76.41687-01-2
- Rights Society: SUISA
- Label Code: LC 6713
|GRP-A-1027||Billy Cobham||Powerplay (LP, Album)||GRP||GRP-A-1027||US||1986|
|GRP-D-9536||Billy Cobham||Power Play (CD, Album)||GRP||GRP-D-9536||Europe||1986|
|CLP 0508-2||Billy Cobham||Powerplay (CD, Album, RE)||Purple Pyramid Records||CLP 0508-2||US||1999|
|GRP-D-9536||Billy Cobham||Powerplay (CD, Album)||GRP||GRP-D-9536||US||1986|
|GRC-1027||Billy Cobham||Powerplay (Cass, Album)||GRP||GRC-1027||US||1986|
Powerplay is a music studio album recording by BILLY COBHAM (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1986 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Powerplay is a fusion music album recording by BILLY COBHAM released in 1986 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. BILLY COBHAM - Powerplay. Filed under Fusion By BILLY COBHAM.
Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1986 grp GRP-A-1027 lp vinyl jazz funk. Total Visits This Week. Summit Afrique: 6b. Dance Of The Blue Men/the Nomads. 7. Summit Afrique: 7c. The Debate.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Billy Cobham - Powerplay. Photo of Billy Cobham - Powerplay. More albums of Billy Cobham: Warning. This album was released on the label GRP (catalog number GRP-D-9536). This album was released in 1986 year.
More albums from Billy Cobham: Paradox by Billy Cobham. By Design by Billy Cobham. Powerplay by Billy Cobham. Picture This by Billy Cobham. Life & Times by Billy Cobham. Shabazz by Billy Cobham. Palindrome by Billy Cobham. View all albums . Crosswinds.
Spectrum is the debut solo album by jazz fusion drummer Billy Cobham. The album was heavily influenced by the music of Miles Davis, with whom Cobham had previously collaborated extensively, and Cobham's previous band Mahavishnu Orchestra. The song "Stratus" appears in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV of the radio station "Fusion FM", as well as being the main sample in the Massive Attack hit "Safe from Harm".
Billy Cobham - Powerplay JazzJazz. Release source: CD. Year: 1986. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Billy Cobham is a Panamanian-American jazz drummer who came to prominence in the late 60s and early 70s with trumpeter Miles Davis and with the Mahavishnu Orchestra. He was inducted into the Modern Drummer Hall of Fame in 1987 and the Classic Drummer Hall of Fame in 2013. Crosswinds is the second album by Cobham. The album was originally released in 1974. It comprises four songs, all composed by Billy Cobham.