Goran Bregovic - Music Inspired And Taken From Underground album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals [Performed By] – Cesaria Evora
|3||Mesecina = Moonlight||3:58|
|4||Ya Ya (Ringe Ringe Raja)||2:28|
|10||The Belly Button Of The World||5:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kamarad Productions
- Copyright (c) – Mercury
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Made By – Universal M & L, France
- Adapted By – Marjanovic* (tracks: 4)
- Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Artwork By – Louis:JPRichardware
- Chorus – The Chorus* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Goran Bregovic*
- Coordinator [Music Coordination] – F.Dumas-Zajdela*, J.Sanjuan*
- Directed By – Bojan Sudzic* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Engineer – Dragan Vukicevic*, George Shilling, Stephane Caisson*, Vlada Negovanovic*, Zoran Jankovic*
- Illustration [Poster] – Laurent Lufroy
- Lyrics By – D. Kovacevic* (tracks: 3), E. Kusturica* (tracks: 3), T. Chantre* (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Music By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 3), Bajramovic* (tracks: 3)
- Music By, Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: 2)
- Orchestra – The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Boban Markovic* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Slobodan Salijevic* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11), RT Beograd Orchestra, The* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Photography By – Peter Mountain
- Programmed By – Srdjan Kurpjel*, Dordje Jankovic*
- Soloist, Drums – Nenad Jelic*, Ogi Radivojevic*
- Soloist, Fife – Bora Dugic*
- Soloist, Horn [Cow Horn], Bagpipes [Gajde], Kaval – Zorz Gruic*
- Violin [First] – Vesna Jovanovic* (tracks: 7, 10)
- Vocals [Girl Singer] – Danjela*, Lidija Ljubenova, Ljudmila Ratkova*, Snezana Borisova*
- Vocals [Singer] – Zdravko Colic*
- Written-By – C&M Lewis* (tracks: 4), L.Dorsey* (tracks: 4), Trad* (tracks: 5, 6, 8)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Goran Bregovic* (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 10), Trad* (tracks: 11)
NotesA film by Emir Kusturica
Palme D'or, Festival de Cannes 1995
The Tzigane Brass Orchestra from Slobodan Salijevic and from Boban Markovic interpreted traditional dances from the region called "Ćoćek" (Tcho-Tchek). These recordings have been made "at home" in Prekodolce, their original village.
Snezana Borisova and Lidija Ljubenova are of The National Bulgarian Ensemble "Filip Kutev".
Recorded in Prekodolce / Prague / Belgrade / Sofia / London and Paris.
Music coordination for Polygram.
Poster illustration: under a concept of Euro-RSCG / Scher Lafarge.
All songs published by Polygram Music except track 2 by Lusafrica / Polygram Music & track 4 by Fast Music Inc. / Semi.
Cesaria Evora appears courtesy of Lusafrica / RCA / BMG France.
(P) 1995 Kamarad Productions
(C) 1995 Mercury
Packaging: clear tray jewel case with a 8-page foldout booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 89102 0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code: IFPI LD34
- Matrix / Runout: DPH R MERC 528910-2
- Matrix / Runout: Mastered by Digital Press Hellas
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Other (Distribution code): PY833
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Argentina||1995|
|none||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Bulgaria||1995|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Ukraine||2007|
|MK 136, 5289102||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Dol)||Komuna, Mercury||MK 136, 5289102||Yugoslavia||1996|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Germany||1995|
Produced by Goran Bregović. Album Music Inspired and Taken from Underground. UndergroundČoček Lyrics. UndergroundČoček" Track Info. Written By Goran Bregović.
Music Inspired and Taken from Underground.
Underground is an album by Goran Bregović, with the music from the film with the same title by Emir Kusturica. Several songs from this album, such as "Mesečina" and "Kalašnjikov", became instant-classic tavern and brass-band hits. The Boban Marković Orchestra is heavily featured in the soundtrack, and among other pieces, "Mesečina" was performed by Keba, Trans-Siberian March Band and The Lemon Bucket Orkestra. Kalašnjikov (cf. Kalashnikov).
Goran Bregovic Kalasnjikov (Underground, 1995; Soundtrack Эмира Кустурицы). Goran Bregovic - Ost Underground The Belly Button Of The World.
Music INSPIRE. This wasn't the original soundtrack. That explains the clinically clean production and Roland-909 drum machine that awkwardly appears on so many of the tracks. So much for my euphoric memories of a stellar score. Embarrassingly, songs like Ya Ya (Ringe Ringe Raja) and Belly Button of the World were exactly how we imagine pop from developing nations: a ham-fisted fusion of local folk music and digital production, replete with electro-clashing dance beats. But this is far from denying the record any worth. The golden-throated (yet thoroughly un-Slavic) Caesaria. Goran Bregovic - Ost Underground Ya Ya (Ringe Ringe Raja). Goran Bregovic OST Underground (Подземелье) Underground-Cocek.
Goran Bregovic, Underground. Used drive : ASUS BW-12D1S-U Adapter: 1 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 667 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000 Gap handling : Appended to previous track