Billy Falcon - Billy Falcon album download
|A4||Nowhere To Turn||3:01|
|A5||Time To Smile||4:02|
- Manufactured By – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Produced For – The Entertainment Company
- Produced For – Bongiovi/Walters Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Manhattan-IDS Recording Co.
- Copyright (c) – Manhattan-IDS Recording Co.
- Published By – Songs of Manhattan Island Music Co.
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Art Direction – Nancy Greenberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jon Smith
- Executive-Producer – Charles Koppelman
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jim Houghton
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer – Lance Quinn (tracks: A1), Tony Bongiovi (tracks: A1)
- Producer, Engineer – John Mills
- Written-By, Arranged By – Billy Falcon
NotesRecorded at The Hit Factory, New York, November 1978
Mixed at Sound Labs, Hollywood, California, January 1979
"GIRLS" -- Recorded at The Power Station N.Y.C.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): UA-LA-967-1 X
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): UA-LA-967-2 X
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2 Stamped): TML-M
- Rights Society: BMI
|UA-LA967-H||Billy Falcon||Billy Falcon (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, Manhattan Records||UA-LA967-H||US||1979|
|9124 384||Billy Falcon||Billy Falcon (LP, Album)||Philips||9124 384||Netherlands||1979|
Billy Falcon (born July 13, 1956) is an American musician, composer and music producer. He released rock albums throughout the late 1970s and 1980s, as well as appearing on The Way International's "High Country Caravan". He is currently active in the Nashville, Tennessee area with the band The Sowing Circle. He signed his first record contract with a major label at age 18. Falcon, a prolific writer, considers himself a "reporter" of his life experiences in lyrics and melodies.
Complete your Billy Falcon collection. referencing Falcon Around, LP, Album, MCA 3238.
This 1980 album by singer/songwriter Billy Falcon plays a lot like early John Cougar Mellencamp - material that isn't quite there yet - significant only because it is a rare album from this time period by the legendary Jimmy Miller. Three years before Johnny Thunders' In Cold Blood would see the light of day, this album sounds more like Miller discovery Joey Stec than the lead guitarist from the New York Dolls
Слушайте Billy Falcon и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Everybody in the House - Billy Falcon. All My Praise - Billy Falcon. Mercy Got Me Here - Billy Falcon. Deeper - Billy Falcon. Thy Will - Billy Falcon. Purple Church - Billy Falcon. Oh That Day - Billy Falcon. Beautiful - Billy Falcon. Power Windows - Billy Falcon. My New Girlfriend - Billy Falcon. Pretty Blue World (1991) - Billy Falcon. What She Will - Billy Falcon. This Burning Love (1991) - Billy Falcon. Still Got A Prayer (1991) - Billy Falcon. Fall To Me - Billy Falcon. When We Were Beautiful - Billy.
Album · 2006 · 14 Songs. More By Billy Falcon.
Billy Falcon - Falcon Around. Tracks Listing: 1. I Never Did It (Hardly Ever) - 4:07 2. Blue Smoke - 4:26 3. Mozambiques, Mozambiques - 3:16 4. Not Goin' Down - 4:07 5. Businessman's Lunch - 2:57 6. Reaction - 3:23 7. Rocks In His Head - 2:53 8. I Don't Know Nothin' - 3:22 9. Date With The King - 3:58 10. Holdin' On - 4:07.
A vast improvement over the Jimmy Miller-produced Falcon Around album, Billy Falcon switches to Polygram and gets dusted with a bit of the Bon Jovi magic. Strange thing about this album is that the project/production coordinator is Tony Bongiovi, with the record being produced by guitarist Danny Kortchmar and Jon Bon Jovi. In fact, the song "Pretty Blue World" is terrific, and in this business of hard knocks, it was up to Billy Falcon to come up with an album chock full of "Pretty Blue Worlds. Unfortunately, "Heaven's Highest Hill," "Not Funny Anymore," and other songs included here aren't up to the title track and just don't have the dazzle, despite all the groovy friends showing up to lend a hand.