Squeeze - Classics Volume 25 album download
|1||Take Me, I'm Yours||3:47|
|3||Annie Get Your Gun||3:22|
|5||If I Didn't Love You||4:11|
|7||When The Hangover Strikes||4:29|
|8||First Thing Wrong||3:43|
|9||Up The Junction||3:10|
|11||Wild Sewerage Tickles Brazil||3:49|
|13||Cool For Cats||3:38|
|17||By Your Side||4:23|
|18||In Today's Room||3:28|
|19||Footprints (N.Y. Mix)||3:37|
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D-100601
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D-100601
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Composed By – Chris Difford, Gilson Lavis (tracks: 11), Glenn Tilbrook, Harri Kakoulli (tracks: 11), Jools Holland (tracks: 11, 12)
- Coordinator – Linda Maxwell
- Liner Notes – Sam Graham
- Producer – Alan Tarney (tracks: 3), Elvis Costello (tracks: 6, 14, 16), Eric "ET" Thorngren* (tracks: 2, 4, 15, 18, 19), Glenn Tilbrook (tracks: 2, 4, 15, 18, 19), John Cale (tracks: 8, 11), John Wood (tracks: 5, 9, 13), Laurie Latham (tracks: 12, 17), Phil McDonald (tracks: 7), Roger Bechirian (tracks: 6, 14, 16), U.K. Squeeze* (tracks: 1), Squeeze (tracks: 5, 7, 9, 13)
NotesReleased in a standard jewelbox with a 6 page foldout booklet.
Club edition of Squeeze - Classics Volume 25
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: CD2523 3/89 2DA2
- SPARS Code: aad
|CD2523, DX003417, CD 2523, DX 003417||Squeeze||Classics Volume 25 (CD, Comp, RM)||A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records||CD2523, DX003417, CD 2523, DX 003417||US||1988|
item 1 SQUEEZE CLASSICS VOLUME 25 (A&M RECORDS 25th ANNIVERSARY) CD -SQUEEZE CLASSICS VOLUME 25 (A&M RECORDS 25th ANNIVERSARY) C. item 6 SQUEEZE- Classics Volume 25- Best Of CD 1988- 25th Anniversay (Jools Holland) -SQUEEZE- Classics Volume 25- Best Of CD 1988- 25th Anniversay (Jools Holland). item 7 PETER FRAMPTON Classics Volume 12 CD USA A&M 1987 13 Track 25Th Anniversary -PETER FRAMPTON Classics Volume 12 CD USA A&M 1987 13 Track 25Th Anniversary.
3. Letting Go. Squeeze. 4. The Day I Get Home. Classics Volume 25. Cosi Fan Tutti Frutti.
Squeeze is the self-titled debut album released by British group Squeeze. The album title was simply Squeeze in the United Kingdom, but in the United States, Canada, Australia and other countries the album, like the band, was marketed under the name . Squeeze to avoid confusion with similarly-named American and Australian groups. The LP was produced by John Cale, except for "Take Me I'm Yours" and "Bang Bang" (also the only singles released from the LP). Those songs were produced by the band.
Squeeze are a British rock band who were active from 1974 to 1982, from 1985 to 1999 and again since 2007, and were founded by Glenn Tilbrook (vocals), Chris Difford (guitar), Jools Holland (keyboards) and Paul Gunn (drums). The group have released 15 studio albums, 14 compilation albums, 4 live albums, 1 extended play and 48 singles. All of Squeeze's hits are written by Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford.
Features Song Lyrics for The Jets's Dance Classics, Volume 25 & 26 album. Dance Classics, Volume 25 & 26 Album. The Jets - Dance Classics, Volume 25 & 26 Album. Send "The Jets" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Dance Classics, Volume 25 & 26. 0. 1.
Squeeze - Classics Volume 25 CD 2523 DX 003477.
Classics Volume Two (Two Steps from Hell album). Classics Volume Two, also stylised as Classics, Vol. 2, is the ninth public album by the group Two Steps From Hell, released in June 2015. It features 15 previously unreleased tracks composed by Thomas J. Bergersen alongside 10 new tracks from Nick Phoenix which would later be released in their latest industry album, Empire